Recent content by CRAZYFLYINGROB

1. C

Round 19 | American Grand Prix | Thursday 16th January

I can't make the race as iv got the theory test that evening, Psn- crazyflyingrob @robhd5
  2. C

PS4 ILRF1 PS4 Christmas Cup Championship - CLOSED

@robhd5 Psn - crazyflyingrob Ilr8
  3. C

PS4 Season 6 - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Tier- 8 Race/Round – Italy Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @robhd5 and dexdexter13 Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – he has hit me from behind taking me out causing wing damage, incident time stamp- 26:40
  4. C

PS4 Season 6 - Round 9 - Austrian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Tier- 8 Race/Round – austria Driver(s) involved – crazyflyingrob, monkeymeg Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – he was reversing on the track without looking what's around causing me to crash into him and getting a dnf incident-...
  5. C

Round 7 | Canadian Grand Prix | Thursday 12th September

Not able to race, on holiday, psn- crazyflyingrob twitter- @robhd5
  6. C

PS4 Season 6 - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix - Incidents Here

POV- Incident- 34:04 Tier- 8 Race/Round – spain Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @robhd5 @bgilees2004 Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – hes lost it at the corner and is reversing back onto the racing line, I partly lost my...
  7. C

PS4 Season 6 - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Tier- ilr 8 Incident 1- 26:45 Tier- ilr 8 Race/Round – 2 Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @robhd5, @Jessgames95 Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – dident go when light went out what caused me to go into the back of her, the...
  8. C

ILR8 Teammate & Car Selection - Tuesday 23rd July

Driver PSN - crazyflyingrob Team mate PSN - Shabz_EN Top 3 cars in ranked order of preference (agreed with by teammate) - 1, Renault 2, torro rosso 3, alfa
  9. C

ILRF1 Season 6 PS4 Sign Up - CLOSED

Gamertag – crazyflyingrob Twitter username (@) (Twitter account required) – @robhd5 Nationality - British TT time of Silverstone & Red Bull Ring in Mercedes (Both Dry) - Silverstone- 1.31.669, austria - 1.06.417 What assists will you use for the season – full traction, abs, full line Wheel or...
  10. C

PS4 PS4 Sprint Races - Friday 5th July - 7pm BST

Twitter- @robhd5 Psn- crazyflyingrob
  11. C

Round 2 | Chinese Grand Prix | Thursday 18th April

I might not be able to make the race, work may run late, psn, crazyflyingrob
  12. C

PS4 PS4 Sprint Races - Thursday 21st March 8pm - OPEN

I'm in, psn Crazyflyingrob
  13. C

Season 5 - Early Bird Sign up (Current Drivers Only) - CLOSED

Gamer tag (cannot be changed mid season) - CrazyFlyingRob Twitter username (@) - @RobHD5 Tier you currently race in & position in the standings - ilr6, 19th What tier would you want to be in next season? -ilr6/7 What assists do you plan on using for this season? - all Nationality - british Can...
  14. C

Round 18 | United States Grand Prix | Thursday 14th February

I'm not able to make it as its my birthday and il be out
  15. C

Round 15 | Singapore Grand Prix | Thursday 24th January

I'm not able to make the race this week, psn crazyflyingrob, Twitter robhd5