Recent content by ICEMAN07

1. ICEMAN07

Round 21 | Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | Tuesday 28th January

I won't be able to attend the race because I'm unable to login into my steam acc on my PC at my dad's house. (My phone broke so I can't use my mobile authenticator to login).
  2. ICEMAN07

Round 19 | American Grand Prix | Tuesday 14th January

I won't be able to attend tonight's race because I'm home late and I haven't had the time to practice as I have exams.
  3. ICEMAN07

Round 18 | Mexican Grand Prix | Tuesday 7th January

I can't make the race as my exams are starting on tuesday and my last exam is on the 22th
  4. ICEMAN07

Round 17 | Japanese Grand Prix | Tuesday 3rd December

I won't be able to attend the race. My pc is having issues running F1 2019 with constant crashes. I hope to resolve them before the next race. Sorry for the late notice and good luck to everyone racing!
  5. ICEMAN07

Round 16 | Russian Grand Prix | Tuesday 26th November

ICEMAN reason for non attendance: school ends later than normal
  6. ICEMAN07

ILR1 PC Teammate & Car Selection - Tuesday 23rd July

Steam: Iceman07 Team mate: no preference Top 3 cars in order of preference 1 Ferrari 2 Alfa Romeo 3 Mclaren
  7. ICEMAN07

Season 6 PC Sign Ups - CLOSED

Gamertag – https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238440478/ (ICEMAN07) Twitter username – @Snowcune Nationality - Belgian TT time of Silverstone & Red Bull Ring in Mercedes (Both Dry) - Enc. What assists will you use for the season – none Wheel or Controller - Wheel Internet Speed Test (on...