Recent content by Okeke21

1. O

PS4 - F1 2019 - Brazilian GP Practice

Really sorry, I dont think I'll be able to join, getting back later than I thought and need to get dinner ready 😔 enjoy the practice though 💪
  2. O

Should hopefully still make it in time, ok if I join midway?
  3. O

PSN: Okeke21 Twitter: ART_Okeke21
  4. O

PS4 Season 6 - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Tier- ILR7 Race/Round – Round 14 - Monza, Italy Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Okeke21/ART_Okeke21 & not sure who the driver behind was, possibly Speed_danscar/@Speed_danscar based on the potion Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from...
  5. O

PS4 Season 6 - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Tier- ILR7 Race/Round – Round 14 - Monza, Italy Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Okeke21/ART_Okeke21 & ryanberry1996/@Ryanberry96 Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I was following ryanberry1996 behind and in no way did...
  6. O

PS4 Season 6 - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Tier- ILR7 Race/Round – Round 12 Hungarian Grand Prix Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @: @philip_hogsten/Philiphogsten and @ART_Okeke21/Okeke21 Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Going into turn 2, I defend the inside and...
  7. O

PS4 Season 6 - Round 8 - French Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Tier- Race/Round – Round 8 Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Okeke21/MichaelOkeke21 & Speed_Senna/@matt_1406 Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I'm ahead going into the corner and brake later to allow room for Speed_Senna...
  8. O

Round 7 | Canadian Grand Prix | Thursday 12th September

PSN ID - Okeke21 Twitter - @MichaelOkeke21 I unfortunately will not be able to race this week as I am away on holiday in Croatia from 10th-18th, which means I should be back for France (y)
  9. O

PS4 Season 6 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Race/Round – ILR7/Round 6 Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Okeke21/@MichaelOkeke21 and BWRT_Wais/@WaisKuba77 Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Really sorry again about the incident, I broke slightly too late :( let you...
  10. O

PS4 Season 6 - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix - Incidents Here

First lap, Ryan comes back on track and I come up on his inside, danscar then comes on my inside and I find myself in a bit of a sandwich 🙁
  11. O

Round 4 | Azerbaijan GP | Thursday 22nd August

Okeke21/@MichaelOkeke21 It's my second last day at work so having a leaving do in the evening 😵
  12. O

PS4 Season 6 - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Apologies for my mistake, I locked up in the braking zone and ran deep
  13. O

ILR7 Teammate & Car Selection - Tuesday 23rd July

Driver PSN - Okeke21 Team mate PSN - Apex_WhiteOut Top 3 cars in ranked order of preference (agreed with by teammate) - 1.Ferrari, 2.Sauber, 3. Red Bull
  14. O

ILRF1 AMERICAS Season 6 PS4 Sign Up - CLOSED

Gamertag – Okeke21 Twitter username (@) (Twitter account required) – @MichaelOkeke21 Nationality - British TT time of Silverstone & Red Bull Ring in Mercedes (Both Dry) - Silverstone 1:28:822, Red Bull Ring: 1:05:181 What assists will you use for the season – None Wheel or Controller - Wheel...
  15. O

ILRF1 Season 6 PS4 Sign Up - CLOSED

Gamertag – Okeke21 Twitter username (@) (Twitter account required) – @MichaelOkeke21 Nationality - British TT time of Silverstone & Red Bull Ring in Mercedes (Both Dry) - Silverstone 1:28:822, Red Bull Ring: 1:05:181 What assists will you use for the season – None Wheel or Controller - Wheel...