Search results

1. Luke.bl_

Round 10 | United States Grand Prix | Thursday 13th June

Lukebl_ Lukieluke09 Not here, have to work on a couple of projects. Will be here next week
  2. Luke.bl_

Round 9 | Japanese Grand Prix | Thursday 6th June

Not racing tonight Lukebl_ Lukieluke09
  3. Luke.bl_

Round 8 | Italian Grand Prix | Thursday 30th May

@Lukebl_ Lukieluke09 Can't race tonight, going out for dinner with my grandparents.
  4. Luke.bl_

Season 5 - Round 7 - Germany - Report Incidents Here

Race/Round – R7 Germany Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @: @lukebl_ lukieluke09, OMG_Bre_Is_Here @Brandon05203121 , TMC_Wesker @TMC_Wesker, Chazza35687 @ (idk) Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Incident 1: I tried to...
  5. Luke.bl_

Round 6 | British Grand Prix | Thursday 16th May

lukieluke9@gmail.com @lukebl_ Can't race not home on time.
  6. Luke.bl_

Round 5 | Austrian Grand Prix | Thursday 9th May

@Lukebl_ lukieluke09 I can't race tonight, I have a couple of projects that I need to turn in today
  7. Luke.bl_

Season 5 - Round 2 - China - Report Incidents Here

Tier- ILR4 Race/Round – R2 China Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - lukieluke09 @lukebl_ | incident 1: no one. | incident 2: NigelXO @Nigel98_ Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Incident 1: I finished P9 without any...
  8. Luke.bl_

Season 5 - Round 1 - Australia - Report Incidents Here

Tier- ILR4 Race/Round – R1 Australia Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - lukieluke09 @lukebl_ | incident 1: SIMF1-Nicolas @Nic118247 | incident 2 and 3: cripton-iite @cript0n Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Incident 1...
  9. Luke.bl_

Jeez, I can't wait that long

Jeez, I can't wait that long
  10. Luke.bl_

Round 21 - United Arab Emirates - Report Incidents Here

Tier- ILR3 Race/Round – R21 Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ @lukebl_ lukieluke09 and Dougie_Antonio57 @antonio_dougie (Clip 1 and 2) @lukebl_ lukieluke09 and xFleXy and FleXyF1 (clip 3) Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –...
  11. Luke.bl_

Season 5 - Early Bird Sign up (Current Drivers Only) - CLOSED

Gamer tag (cannot be changed mid season) - lukieluke09 Twitter username (@) - @lukebl_ Tier you currently race in & position in the standings - ILR3 P14 What tier would you want to be in next season? - ILR4 What assists do you plan on using for this season? - Racing line (corners only), ABS...
  12. Luke.bl_

Season 5 - Expectations?

I hope/think I get a demotion tbh. Hope to finally be in the WDC fight next season after being in the midfield for the last couple of seasons.
  13. Luke.bl_

Round 17 | Japanese Grand Prix | Thursday 7th February

@Luke.bl_ lukieluke09 Can't race, because it's my grandpa's birthday and we're going out for dinner with him
  14. Luke.bl_

Round 15 | Singapore Grand Prix | Thursday 24th January

Lukieluke09 @lukebl_ Wont be able to race tonight. I have a lot of tests this week and school goes first..
  15. Luke.bl_

Round 13 | Belgian Grand Prix | Thursday 10th January

@lukebl_ lukieluke09. I can't race thursday, have a couple of projects that need to be finished before Friday and have a maths test on Friday. School is more important than racing imo, so that's why I won't be able to attend the race.
  16. Luke.bl_

Round 11 - Germany - Report Incidents here

Tier- ILR3 Race/Round – R11 Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @: @lukebl_ lukieluke09, Spagegti-chips Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Incident 1: I was trying to make a move on the car in front when Spag made a late...
  17. Luke.bl_

Who is going to be the biggest bottle of Season 4🤔

Looks like @PaulMcG92 is in the lead for biggest bottler of the year.
  18. Luke.bl_

My ILR F1 stats Races started: ILR1 S1: 8 ILR2 S2: 18 ILR2 S3: 14 ILR3 S4: 16 ILR4 S5: 16 Total...

My ILR F1 stats Races started: ILR1 S1: 8 ILR2 S2: 18 ILR2 S3: 14 ILR3 S4: 16 ILR4 S5: 16 Total: 53 Poles: 1 🇦🇪 ILR3 S3 Wins: 0 Podiums: 5 🇪🇸 ILR2 S2 (3rd), 🇸🇬 ILR2 S2(3rd), 🇧🇷 ILR2 S2 (2nd), 🇦🇪 ILR3 S3 (2nd), 🇬🇧 ILR3 S4 (2nd).
  19. Luke.bl_

Round 10 - Britain - Report Incidents here

Tier- ILR3 Race/Round – R10 Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @: @lukebl_ lukieluke09, dougie_antonio97 (don't knoe his twitter handle) Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – dougie's driving in general was really bad imo, wich is...