Search results

1. ILR_Shadow

ILRF1 PC Christmas Cup Championship - SIGN UPS OPEN

Twitter name - @ILR_Shadow Steam ID - Shadow
  2. ILR_Shadow

ILRF1 Season 6 PC - Mid-Season Sign Ups - OPEN

i added you on steam. do you have twitter it's our main form of communication and is a must have to be honest as you'd be in the twitter groupchat along with steam
  3. ILR_Shadow

ILRF1 Season 6 PC - Mid-Season Sign Ups - OPEN

we need time trial times from you to determine your pace. It is a part of the sign up
  4. ILR_Shadow

Season 6 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Tier- 1 Race/Round – Monaco Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ Kai Bachini Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – the video really speaks for itself.
  5. ILR_Shadow

ILR1 PC Teammate & Car Selection - Tuesday 23rd July

Driver Steam - Shadow Team mate Steam - Plexitz Top 3 cars in ranked order of preference (agreed with by teammate) - Renault Mclaren Haas
  6. ILR_Shadow

Season 6 PC Sign Ups - CLOSED

Gamertag – Shadow Twitter username (@) (Twitter account required) – @Shadow44LH Nationality - British TT time of Silverstone & Red Bull Ring in Mercedes (Both Dry) - see attachment What assists will use for the season – Possibly "Corners Only" but aiming for None Wheel or Controller - Wheel...
  7. ILR_Shadow

Season 5 - Round 8 - Italy - Report Incidents Here

Tier-2 Race-italy Drivers involved - Everyone apart from P1-P2 This needs to be adressed, this stupidity from drivers caused a huge pile up, and a ruined race for everyone, for example i had to serve a 5 second stop go in the pits and repair my wing :L
  8. ILR_Shadow

Season 5 Feedback & Season 6 Discussion

1. Yeah I enjoy what you’re doing with the assist restriction this year it splits the men from the boys especially with the top tier! 2. in my opinion ILR1 should be the last race of the week instead of ILR2 to make it best to last kinda thing! Maybe have ILR6-7 on a Monday or Tuesday to break...
  9. ILR_Shadow

PSN Gamertag Changes - 12th - 17th April -CLOSED

Twitter @ - X_S_U_ Old PSN name - ILR_Shadow New PSN Name - McBottle_ Tier - 2
  10. ILR_Shadow

PS4 Mini Championship PS4 All Tiers

I’m down for this mate!
  11. ILR_Shadow

PS4 PS4 SEASON 5 PRE SEASON TESTING - THURSDAY 6.30PM & 8PM - Full

ILR_Shadow ILR2 Mercedes 8PM (I wanna team up with Bill😇)
  12. ILR_Shadow

Round 21 - United Arab Emirates - Report Incidents Here

Tier 2 Abu Dhabi Banana Seriously. This guy had 3 laps to pit and get out the way of the leaders... THREE LAPS yet he stays out... I’ve never seen something so stupid in any of my races. Week in and week out this guys ruins races. If this isn’t race ban worthy then I don’t know what is.
  13. ILR_Shadow

Season 5 - Early Bird Sign up (Current Drivers Only) - CLOSED

Gamer tag (cannot be changed mid season) - ILR_Shadow Twitter username (@) - ILRT_Shadow Tier you currently race in & position in the standings - ILR 2 & P2 What tier would you want to be in next season? - ILR 1 What assists do you plan on using for this season? - Line only ( no change for me )...
  14. ILR_Shadow

Round 15 - Singapore - Report Incidents here

Tier - ILR 2 Round 15 - Singapore OnyxMer PENALTY REMOVAL As I’m being forced towards the wall I then take as much curb as possible to avoid pushing Onyx into the green wall on the right, if not for me doing that there could have been damage or worse a DNF. I accumulated 3 warnings this race...
  15. ILR_Shadow

Round 13 - Belgium - Report Incidents here

ILR2 Belgium ILRT_Shadow (ILR_Shadow) It’s worth a shot but don't think i went off track to gain an advantage to receive this 3 second penalty.
  16. ILR_Shadow

PS4 ILRT_Shadow

As it stands now my pace is very strong and competitive enough for wins, my goal right now it’s to get at my level with Elite assists. All my practice sessions with friends and on my own are on Elite assists and I’m only a couple tenths off my pace with the Racing line which I’m super happy...
  17. ILR_Shadow

Round 10 - Britain - Report Incidents here

Tier- ILR 2 Race/Round –Britain Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ tR_Button71 @AzR_Button Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I believe bulletproof hit button which caused him to spin however he reversed into me and ruined...
  18. ILR_Shadow

Round 9 - Austria - Report Incidents here

TIER - 2 AUSTRIA Driver involved - Bulletproof98-38 He completely blocks me into T3 and ruins my qualifying Lap
  19. ILR_Shadow

Round 5 - Spain - Report Incidents here

Tier 2 Race: Spain drivers involved: Paga and Bulletproof description: they touch, run off circuit and rejoin dangerously which in turn made me DNF as I had no where to go