Search results

1. Jack

Round 18 | Mexican Grand Prix | Thursday 9th January

If you can care to read the actual race thread, the next race is not until next year - January 9th. Please take time out to read the information provided.
  2. Jack

Round 17 | Japanese Grand Prix | Thursday 5th December

Yes or no Wais. This doesnt help in getting in a reserve. I presume if youre posting you will be away so dont expect to have your seat free if you do make it back.
  3. Jack

Round 3 | Circuit de Catalunya | Wednesday 4th December

Dont worry im a old arse too.If you race here mate, you will need twitter unfortunately, its a requirement so we can directly communicate to reserves and full time drivers on the fly if need be. We dont use PSN chats as we can't control the admin aspects of that. Hopefully see you on the grid soon.
  4. Jack

ILR Annoucement W/C 27th January. Join me via the discord chat discussing the league.

ILR Annoucement W/C 27th January. Join me via the discord chat discussing the league.
  5. Jack

Round 3 | Circuit de Catalunya | Wednesday 4th December

@Wobbuffet message ILR on twitter I will help you out mate.
  6. Jack

ILRF1 PC Christmas Cup Championship - SIGN UPS OPEN

Hey guys! On the Tuesday 10th December we will be hosting our annual Christmas Sprint Cup on PC! Invites sent at 7.50pm GMT Host - Shadow (Jake) Christmas Sprint Cup Qualifying - Random Grid 6 tracks x 5 laps (Tracks - 1 street, 1 historic, 1 new and 3 randomly selected) Damage - Reduced...
  7. Jack

Round 1 | Dragon Trail (Seaside) | Wednesday 20th November

Driver Line Up Full Time Drivers Reserves
  8. Jack

XB1 ILRF1 Xbox Christmas Cup Championship - SIGN UPS OPEN

Hey guys! On the Friday 13th December we will be hosting our annual Christmas Sprint Cup on Xbox for the first time! This is open to all drivers across all our Friday Night tiers. Invites sent at 7.20pm GMT Host - Steerage (TBC) Christmas Sprint Cup Qualifying - Random Grid 6 tracks x 5...
  9. Jack

PS4 ILRF1 PS4 Christmas Cup Championship - CLOSED

Hey guys! On the Thursday 12th December we will be hosting our annual Christmas Sprint Cup on PS4! This is open to all drivers across all our Thursday Night tiers. Invites sent at 6.50pm GMT Host - JackG2207 Christmas Sprint Cup Qualifying - Random Grid 6 tracks x 5 laps (Tracks - 1 street...
  10. Jack

PS4 Pre Season Race - 30th October 2019

If im free and there is a spot I might jump in ( providing I can go in a super formula ?) JackG2207
  11. Jack

ILRGT Season 6 - GR3 - SIGN UPS CLOSED

PSN Gamertag - JackG2207 Twitter username - _JackG22 GT Sport experience/League experience - I did the money making glitch. Will be reserve and back up host.
  12. Jack

IndyILR - Interest Thread (Project Cars 2 PS4)

Hi Guys, This is purely an interest thread with the possibility of running another season our Indycar season around our usual Winter/Christmas time slot. Previous seasons we have had a solid foundation of drivers with a core of 8-11 drivers showing up for every race which im very grateful for...
  13. Jack

ILRGT Season 6 Championship Standings

ILRGT CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS
  14. Jack

XB1 Season 6 - Round 11 - German Grand Prix Incidents Here

This submission is unfortunately past the deadline
  15. Jack

ILRGT Season 6 - GR3 - SIGN UPS CLOSED

Hello Drivers & Welcome back to ILRGT! After a season with Super Formula we will be going back to the iconic GR3 Class. We hope to have you all onboard. Below is all the information you need for the upcoming season, including dates, calendar, race settings and car selection. Before signing up...
  16. Jack

Car Selection and Livery Submission

Once you have signed up and it is confirmed by the league, all drivers are required to submit the following details to be allowed to race in season 6 - PSN - Car Selection - Driver Number - Photo of car livery - This must all be completed 7 days before the opening race of the season...
  17. Jack

ILRF1 Season 6 - PS4 Sunday Tiers Statement (ILR1,ILR2,ILR3)

On behalf of @Bugatti030629 who cant access his account My PSN is ILRT_Alfie I was in ilr 2 My twitter @ILRT_Alfie
  18. Jack

ILR1 Thursday Tier - Driver and team lineups

ILR1 Thursdays Tier 1 Lineup and Reserves Reserves have been selected for various reasons including - Drivers were already reserves (Varamyr & SLR_AJF1) Odemz new to the league Plexitz (LR_betty) already full time in PC for time being. Lambo last to sign up (sorry mate) First race of the...
  19. Jack

ILR1 Thursday Tier Championship Standings

ILRF1 ILR1 Season 6 Drivers and Championship Standings
  20. Jack

ILRF1 Season 6 - PS4 Sunday Tiers Statement (ILR1,ILR2,ILR3)

To All, In recent months it’s been a uphill struggle to retain motivation and desire to a daily basis to keep up our high work levels of admin on and off track for the PS4 Tiers. While the Thursday tiers have been successful and attendance unrivalled anywhere else, Sunday tiers (especially...