Search results

1. RedMatt

PS4 Season 6 (Gr3 Class) - Round 6 Circuit De La Sarthe - Incidents here.

Incidents must be reported with 18 hrs of the race finishing (1pm UK Time next day) - it is this time to ensure we are ready for ILRF1 Tiers at 6pm next day. To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be...
  2. RedMatt

PS4 Pre Season Race - 30th October 2019

Hey guys! Round 1 of ILRGT Season 6 is just under a month away, with that in mind, I plan on running a pre season race on the 30th of October to double check all settings etc are all good with the Gr.3 cars. Lobby Host: REDMATT__2000 The track will be Autodromo Nazionale Monza Track settings...
  3. RedMatt

Pre Season Race - 15th May

Hey guys! With Round 1 of ILRGT Season 5 fast approaching, I plan on running a pre season race on the 15th of May to double check all settings etc are all good with the Super Formula Car. Lobby Host: REDMATT__2000 Lobby/Qualifying starting at 6:40pm (Giving you 20 minutes to Qualify) 7pm Race...
  4. RedMatt

Pre Season Race 9th January.

Hey guys, With only a few weeks until round 1 of ILRGT Season 4, I plan on running a pre season race on the 9th of January. Lobby/Qualifying starting at 6:40pm (Giving you 20 minutes to Qualify) 7pm Race start (40 minutes). The track will be Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West (Track settings...
  5. RedMatt

ILR GT Season 3 Livery's Vote.

As we approach the penultimate round of ILR GT Season 3 we've seen some nice livery's made by the drivers on the grid. So, here are the drivers livery's that have competed in season 3. *Please vote once* *You cannot vote for yourself* Top 4 with the most votes will be posted on the ILR...