Search results

1. RedMatt

PS4 Season 6 (Gr3 Class) - Round 6 Circuit De La Sarthe - Incidents here.

Incidents must be reported with 18 hrs of the race finishing (1pm UK Time next day) - it is this time to ensure we are ready for ILRF1 Tiers at 6pm next day. To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be...
  2. RedMatt

PS4 Pre Season Race - 30th October 2019

SorryIGotNoID Is attending.
  3. RedMatt

ILRGT Season 6 Pre Season Race Info Here...

ILRGT Season 6 Pre Season Race Info Here: https://www.ilrleague.com/forum/index.php?threads/pre-season-race-30th-october-2019.967/
  4. RedMatt

I can attend PSN: REDMATT__2000
  5. RedMatt

Hey guys! Round 1 of ILRGT Season 6 is just under a month away, with that in mind, I plan on running a pre season race on the 30th of October to double check all settings etc are all good with the Gr.3 cars. Lobby Host: REDMATT__2000 The track will be Autodromo Nazionale Monza Track settings...
  6. RedMatt

Car Selection and Livery Submission

PSN: REDMATT__2000 Car Selection: Hyundai Genesis Driver number: 8 Photo of car livery:
  7. RedMatt

ILRGT Season 6 - GR3 - SIGN UPS CLOSED

PSN GAMERTAG - I-RedMatt-I Twitter: @RedMatt GT Sport Experience: GT Sport Coordinator, Raced since Season 2 ILRGT.
  8. RedMatt

Season 6 charging... #ILRGTSPORT

Season 6 charging... #ILRGTSPORT
  9. RedMatt

RIP Tarek. You'll be winning races in the clouds above. 🙏

RIP Tarek. You'll be winning races in the clouds above. 🙏
  10. RedMatt

Almost time for 1st race of ILRGT season 5! Really can't wait. 😁 Good luck to everyone competing!

Almost time for 1st race of ILRGT season 5! Really can't wait. 😁 Good luck to everyone competing!
  11. RedMatt

Pre Season Race - 15th May

PSN: REDMATT__2000 Tier: 1
  12. RedMatt

Pre Season Race - 15th May

Hey guys! With Round 1 of ILRGT Season 5 fast approaching, I plan on running a pre season race on the 15th of May to double check all settings etc are all good with the Super Formula Car. Lobby Host: REDMATT__2000 Lobby/Qualifying starting at 6:40pm (Giving you 20 minutes to Qualify) 7pm Race...
  13. RedMatt

ILRGT S5 pre season race details coming out soon keep an eye out!

ILRGT S5 pre season race details coming out soon keep an eye out!
  14. RedMatt

Driver Details, Car & Livery Selection

PSN - REDMATT__2000 Twitter - _RedMatt_ Car Selection - Dallara SF19 Honda Driver Number - 8 Car livery
  15. RedMatt

So what did you enjoy most about ILRGT S4? Cause S5 is going to be a cracker! :D

So what did you enjoy most about ILRGT S4? Cause S5 is going to be a cracker! :D
  16. RedMatt

ILRGT Season 5 - Super Formula - Mid Season Sign Ups Open

PSN Gametag - REDMATT__2000 (was redjams22) Twitter - _RedMatt_ GT Sport/league experience - Raced since season 2 and been helping cordinate since season 3. Raced in the F1 leagues and ran in tier 1 until I stopped playing the F1 games. Super Formula TT Time - *1:20.434 (Updated)
  17. RedMatt

ILRGT Season 5 looks spicy!

ILRGT Season 5 looks spicy!
  18. RedMatt

ILRGT round Fuji was amazing. Im sure to upload highlights of my POV soon!

ILRGT round Fuji was amazing. Im sure to upload highlights of my POV soon!
  19. RedMatt

Round 4 | Fuji (with Chicane) | Wednesday 13th February

No worries. Hope all is going well at Uni 🤗
  20. RedMatt

Cold outside? Why not stay inside and practice ;)

Cold outside? Why not stay inside and practice ;)