Search results

1. FCGameboys888

PS4 Season 6 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - Incidents Here

First I want to say that the driving standards of the drivers around me tonight were really average. It's monaco, you can't overtake everywhere, you can't overtake into any turn. In practice sessions with fellow QleenVigor members we all found out as expected again that you can simply defend for...
  2. FCGameboys888

Round 4 | Azerbaijan GP | Sunday 25th August

QVR_FCGameboys Holiday
  3. FCGameboys888

Round 2 | Bahrain GP | Sunday 11th August

QVR_FCGameboys Can't make it unfortunately
  4. FCGameboys888

ILR3 Teammate & Car Selection - Tuesday 23rd July

Driver - QVR_FCGameboys Team mate - QVR_KoenBlij 1. Williams 2. Ferrari 3. Haas
  5. FCGameboys888

ILRF1 Season 6 PS4 Sign Up - CLOSED

Gamertag – QVR_FCGameboys Twitter username (@) (Twitter account required) – QVR_FCGameboys Nationality - Dutch TT time of Silverstone & Red Bull Ring in Mercedes (Both Dry) - 1:27.747 & 1:04.369 What assists will you use for the season – ABS, line Wheel or Controller - Controller Internet Speed...
  6. FCGameboys888

Season 5 Feedback & Season 6 Discussion

1. Think it's fine for now, shouldn't go much stricter as probably from ILR3 onwards many people are more focussed about having fun/good racing instead of going all sweating for becoming an esports pro very soon. 2. Would keep it on 2 or 3 days, a good variety of timing helps with drivers being...
  7. FCGameboys888

Round 4 | Spanish Grand Prix | Sunday 5th May

Won't make it in time unfortunately QVR_FCGameboys
  8. FCGameboys888

PS4 PS4 SEASON 5 PRE SEASON TESTING - THURSDAY 6.30PM & 8PM - Full

Can only do the 6:30 PM - Toro Rosso - QVR_FCGameboys - ILR3
  9. FCGameboys888

Season 5 - Early Bird Sign up (Current Drivers Only) - CLOSED

Gamer tag (cannot be changed mid season) - QVR_FCGameboys Twitter username (@) - QVR_FCGameboys Tier you currently race in & position in the standings - ILR2 (as TimVegGaming888 16th with about 25 points, been unlucky at times but making progress lately) What tier would you want to be in next...
  10. FCGameboys888

PS4 Season 4 (GR4) - Round 4 - Fuji

Just replying on Renegade. Literally a millisecond later with braking than evr_matt3r who's driving next to me and he's actually quite early with braking as you see there's loads of space between all his front runners all the time. I go for the inside and still think I can easily make it then...
  11. FCGameboys888

PS4 Season 4 (GR4) - Round 2 - Nürburgring

Tier 2 Nurburgring GP Renegade0147 (no idea what's his twitter sorry man) Just not the behaviour you should have racing in a league. Taking all the risk in the first turn of the first lap just using your opponents as brake barrier to make it and gain places. Also in the 2nd lap he still has no...
  12. FCGameboys888

Round 13 - Belgium - Report Incidents here

I'm not the guy that goes reporting very quickly as I really believe in just good track behavior, you can make errors of course and often you won't win a position by reporting. But this action is just so completely unneeded; just completely driving into me from the back where he would've easily...
  13. FCGameboys888

Pre Season Race 9th January.

QVR_FCGameboys Tier 2 Can't promise for 100%, but I'll try to be there for sure!
  14. FCGameboys888

Driver Details & Car Selection (Closed)

PSN - QVR_FCGameboys Car Selection - Aston Martin V8 Vantage Gr. 4 Driver Number - 82 Photo of car livery - Below Team Name (Optional) - QleenVigor Racing In case you need a fancy reveal video (final livery is a bit different though) -
  15. FCGameboys888

ILRGT Season 4 - MID SEASON SIGN UPS CLOSED

PSN Gamertag: QVR_FCGameboys Twitter Username: QVR_FCGameboys League Experience: Now racing in ILR2 and ERL for instance (as TimVegGaming888, making the account switch for league racing)
  16. FCGameboys888

To assist or not assist? That is the question for season 5

Option B preferably but than with Medium TC being allowed as well, can't make it that late on Thursdays, or you need to have one tier earlier in the evening then I'm of course fine with tier 3. Also no idea what assists I'll use in months really so just commenting on the current situations which...
  17. FCGameboys888

Round 6 - Monaco - Report Incidents here

Tier 2 Monaco tR Button - tR Button71 Starts at 5:10 It is pretty unfortunate, but there's also so many factors leading to this. First Maladictis is driving so slowly, but I don't want to be too close to him as that way you can give other people penalties, exactly what happened to me last week...
  18. FCGameboys888

F1 2018 - PS4 - Thursday 30th August - 7pm BST (CLOSED)

Twitter: fcgameboys888 - PSN: TimVegGaming888
  19. FCGameboys888

You, Your Team Mate and Team Results Predictions/Goals

Quite interested in what you expect from the next season. Where will you finish and are you heading to? How do you think is your team mate going to do or what do you expect from him/her? And are you going to fight for the title with your team or simply trying to get some points in every now and...
  20. FCGameboys888

F1 2018 - PS4 - Monday 27 August - 18:30 CEST Time

Yo guys just organising a social race to race for the first time against some of you and have a good distance race again. Doing a race on Australia, Germany or France is a bit uncreative right now I think, so let's do a random 50% Hungary race, could be fun right? Just some basic information...