Search results

1. LMC_Wommeh

PS4 Season 6 - Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Tier: 2 Race/Round: China round 3 Millkdjsk And wommeh milk is still to pit. I overtake him and he decides to dive it back up my inside hitting the car infront and also leaving me no where to go/ time to react causing me to hit his rear and give me damage which more or less killed the race I...
  2. LMC_Wommeh

ILRGT T1 | Round 9 | Suzuka | Wednesday 7th August

Sister leaving for uni in Norway on Thursday so out for dinner. Won’t be able to attend
  3. LMC_Wommeh

ILR2 Teammate & Car Selection - Tuesday 23rd July

Driver PSN - Wommeh_ Team mate PSN - xZenqiii Top 3 cars in ranked order of preference (agreed with by teammate) - Renault, Red bull, Mercedes
  4. LMC_Wommeh

ILRF1 Season 6 PS4 Sign Up - CLOSED

Gamertag – Wommeh_ Twitter username (@) (Twitter account required) – WoMmEH Nationality - British TT time of Silverstone & Red Bull Ring in Mercedes (Both Dry) - 1:27.6 and 1:04:1 What assists will you use for the season – just Line Wheel or Controller - Controller Internet Speed Test (on UK...
  5. LMC_Wommeh

Round 6 | British Grand Prix | Sunday 19th May

Cannot make the race due to me going out for a family dinner.
  6. LMC_Wommeh

PS4 ILR Le Mans - Annual Triple Crown Event - Monday 17th June

PSN ID - Wommeh395 Twitter @ - WoMmEH Do you own or will buy a LMP1 Car - Indeed Past GT Experience - multiple seasons of ILR GT Can you attend the race on Monday 17th June - yes
  7. LMC_Wommeh

Round 5 | Austrian Grand Prix | Sunday 12th May

Cannot race, have exams
  8. LMC_Wommeh

Driver Details, Car & Livery Selection

PSN - Wommeh395 Twitter - WoMmEH Car Selection - dallara Sf19 Honda Driver Number - 72 Photo of car livery - Team Name - TM Racing with ILRT
  9. LMC_Wommeh

Season 5 - Round 3 - Bahrain - Report Incidents Here

Tier - ILR 2 Bahrain LMC_Es_Muerto And Aleskiller I left space for the three of us leading to a warning and then later Alex shoved me off leading to another warning. I only received 1 more warning all race and feel I should have my pen removed
  10. LMC_Wommeh

Season 5 - Round 2 - China - Report Incidents Here

Tier- 2 Race/Round – China round 2 Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ LMC_Es Muerto And Ozone_joch Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – he leaves no room forcing me to go wide giving me a warning then leaves no room on the...
  11. LMC_Wommeh

ILRGT Season 5 - Super Formula - Mid Season Sign Ups Open

PSN Gamertag - Wommeh395 Twitter username - WoMmEH GT Sport experience/League experience - every season of gt sport in ILR Super Formula Time Trial time on Supersoft tyres at Fuji (With Chicane) - 1:20:587
  12. LMC_Wommeh

PSN Gamertag Changes - 12th - 17th April -CLOSED

Twitter - WoMmEH Old Psn - LMC_Wommeh New PSN- LMC_Es_Muerto Tier - 2
  13. LMC_Wommeh

PS4 Season 5 suggestions

Track - anything bar Bathurst or NORDSCHLEIFE. Car - anything bar Gr.4 maybe the new super formula. Fuel needs to be saved not just pit for tyres Change tyres for different rounds. So like M/h one round and SS/S the next. And implement you have to use different compounds to get rid of S/S
  14. LMC_Wommeh

Round 21 | Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | Sunday 10th March

Cannot race, have a lot of coursework to complete
  15. LMC_Wommeh

Season 5 - Early Bird Sign up (Current Drivers Only) - CLOSED

Gamer tag - LMC_Wommeh Twitter username (@) - Wommeh Tier you currently race in & position in the standings - Tier 1/ P18 or something( probably worse) What tier would you want to be in next season? - Tier 2 What assists do you plan on using for this season? - ABS and RL Nationality - British...
  16. LMC_Wommeh

Round 4 | Fuji (with Chicane) | Wednesday 13th February

i have courses work due and unfortunately that takes priority over league racing
  17. LMC_Wommeh

Round 15 | Singapore Grand Prix | Sunday 27th January

Unable to race due to another exam. Will be back next week
  18. LMC_Wommeh

Round 14 | Italian Grand Prix | Sunday 20th January

Can’t race tomorrow. Business mock
  19. LMC_Wommeh

Round 10 | British Grand Prix | Sunday 9th December

Unable to race this evening. I’ve got coursework due and also I have an exam tomorrow.