F1 2018 Bugs and Glitches

Jack

ILR Owner
Staff member
Aug 4, 2018
I think this would be the best place to collate all known issues online with F1 2018. Please share any bugs and glitches to help us raise this with codies but also prepare us for league racing at the end of the September!

Luke.bl_

ILRT Admin
Aug 13, 2018
The Netherlands
twitter.com
Most known bugs and or glitches are the pot glitch, where you get teleported back into the pits, desync (someone crashes out because of you when you don't touch them), lag spikes when someone rejoins and multiple cars in 1 grid slot

Marty

Grid Kid
Aug 28, 2018
Netherlands
I've experienced two bugs so far, one being absolutely frustrating. Sometimes in multiplayer the names of drivers disappear, only leaving a blank bar after the position number. This happens during racing but also in the menu's. Another bug I experienced was during a career race, where two cars crashed so a safety car came on the track. Normally this is not a big deal, however, somehow the ai were able to pass me while driving behind the safety car. I was in seventh place (lap 58 in Spain) and ended up in tenth place due to this bug. When I tried to retake my position, I got a warning to hand the position back. Needless to say I was infuriated, having fought so hard for seventh place. I'm playing on Xbox One S.