F1 (Formula 1 Game) Driver Sign Up

Jack

ILR Owner
Staff member
Aug 4, 2018
If you are interested in becoming a member of the ILRT team then we require the following details -

**Please note we will not accept any applications to drivers currently in a eSports org. Please discuss things with us privately before signing up if this is the case

Twitter username (@) -
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) -
Current Gamertag -
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing -
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) -
Previous esports teams (if any) -
Why do you want to join ILRT? -
What could you bring to the team? -
What do you expect from joining ILRT? -
How do you describe yourself on and off track? -

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitter username (@) - BarryTRC_Turner
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) - Xbox
Current Gamertag - B4RRY 23
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - F1 ILR3, last but joined in monza.
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - first leauge I’ve raced in is this one, I’m also doing a project cars GT3 league 4th in the standings first season with AOR, and will be racing AOR f1 and aps f1 In there new season
Previous esports teams (if any) - none
Why do you want to join ILRT? - I want to join because the support I have received since joining the leauge from your drivers has been incredible and I believe that you are one of the fastest growing sim channel and hopefully one day will reach the level of AOR in terms of following. You already do some things better and I like that you include all of your tiers of racing on streams. You respect the improving guys and I like that
What could you bring to the team? - I could bring an up and coming YouTube channel to get more people involved, I bring 2 social media accounts with a combined following of nearly 150 people, I can bring my warm and friendly personality that involves helping others. And I will bring my desire to improve as a racer under your banner, some of the drivers have already noticed improvements of my pace I hopefully will continue to improve under you.
What do you expect from joining ILRT? - I expect to continue to receive the support from the current crop of people in my tier and more across the other platforms, I expect a fancy t-shirt from the store that I can wear In my races (joking) I expect to meet like minded driven sim racers that want to help the community and maybe some community events, and lastly I would expect help to grow my channels but if given the opportunity I would repay any support given with exposure and advertising for expample I could create a promo trailer for the up coming season?
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - I describe myself as a clean and respectful person on the track who enjoys the battle of racing fairly, but with to many mistake( coal that needs polishing into a shiny diamond) off the track I would say my personality comes across as mr. Nice guy I’m always willing to help other where I can and I’m also a massive motorsports fan

Dec 16, 2018
Twitter username (@) - aldoferrari24
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) - ps4
Current Gamertag - Conquest_AL99
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - F1 ILR5
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - I currently race in psf1 and ilr 5 which im feeling confident on the g29 racing wheel. Feel like I'm gaining some pace which will put me into contention for a seat. Currently have 11 months of f1 league racing experience and using the g29 for just over a month now.

Oct 7, 2018
Twitter username : @Kimi7MF16
Plattform: Xbox
Current Gamertag :Kimi7MF16
Current league/tier you race in and current standings : ILR 3(7 atm missed China) Wor F2 (16 points around top6 I believe) f1irl2 (1st leading by 17 points)
Previous experience : playing f1 since im 4 years old started competing in league's in f1 2015 how many seasons I race now I don't even know really also won 4 titles in my career
Previous Esports teams if any : Ozone and Livid
Why do you want to join ILRT : I believe that ILRT got one off the best community's in league racing if it's the help to other drivers that aren't in ILRT or the support between the ILRT drivers it's just amazing to see and I want to be a part of it
What could you bring to the team : well I like to help a lot if it's setups or race craft, race strategy or if it's even something different I like to help a lot
What do you expect from joining ILRT :well for me the biggest bit is respect to me because I respect people when I joined Ozone and livid and after 2 days I got disrespect what is unacceptable . Also even support in tough times if I screwed up a league race or even on personal issues
How do you describe yourself on and off track : On track I go everytime realistic and positive in a race I set myself a target where I want or should be at least finished where I would be happy with it as well. But sometimes getting just annoying being taking out or doing silly mistakes what cause maybe a incidents or cost me maybe a good position. OFF TRACK I got a funny personality so with me there can be a lot of fun and I take a lot of conversations not serious if it's a talk about f1 or other sports

Nov 28, 2018
Twitter username (@) – DannyPearce22
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) - Xbox
Current Gamertag – TitanPrime9
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing – ILR Tier 4 & APS (Championship contender in both)
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) – F1 2018 ( 2 seasons in ILR and a season in APS.
Previous esports teams (if any) – None

Why do you want to join ILRT? – ILRT is a friendly community which wants to be a positive influence on another sim races life and potential career. I want to join ILRT as I believe it is the perfect environment for me to grow as a driver both on and off track. With the next game coming out this month I’m looking to up my game and take my driving to the next level.

What could you bring to the team? – I can bring a dedicated and friendly attitude that is always up for a laugh while racing. I’m massively competitive which means I can help push fellow team members on track to help achieve the best result for ILRT as a whole. The only thing more important than winning is having a clean race. I know I am a very clean racer (which I believe is shown in not have a steward’s inquiry since joining ILR) that always enjoys side by side racing.

What do you expect from joining ILRT? – I expect ILR to continue my development as a sim racer. My pace has massively improved from november when I made the switch from Pad to wheel and I know ILRT can help me take my racing up a notch. I also expect to meet like-minded races who can help my development as a sim racer.

How do you describe yourself on and off track? – On track I’m a very respectful and clean racer who thoroughly enjoys great racing. This translates to off track as I would say I’m a friendly person who likes to have a laugh. I’ve been a big F1 fan for years (still remember Brazil 2008 like it was yesterday) and can always be found watching on the racing weekends.

Aug 22, 2018
Twitter username- @_adam2396_
Platform- Xbox
Current gt AdamR 2396
Current leagues- 2 seasons of ilr and a few seasons in smaller leagues
Previous esports teams - livid ozone bmg

Why do you want to join ilrt? - I want to join ILRT because ILR is such a good community to race in and be involved in because it always drives you to improve on and off track. I will also be learning no assists to further my increase my pace and ability in the game, I think ILRT will be the perfect environment to do this in.

What would I bring to ilrt? - I would bring a positive attitude to racing and would want to help when I can e.g setup and even off track. I am also up for a good laugh.

What do you expect from joining ILRT? - I expect me to further my development as a driver on and off track with support and help from the team.

How do you describe yourself on and off track? - On track I race as cleanly and as fairly as possible, I would never go for a race win in the first corner and always plan my overtakes before I do them because I want to get the move done cleanly and efficiently. Off track I am quite quiet keeping myself to myself and don’t like to argue with anyone.

Nov 2, 2018
Twitter username (@) - @LR_Lormans
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) - PS4
Current Gamertag - LR_LormansF1
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing -
ILR3 - 3rd
PSGL F2 - 18th
ERL F1 - 18th
HTA F1 - not raced yet
OHR - tiers not decided yet
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) -
F1 2018
ILR 1 reserve and full season ILR3
ERL F1
VRC
TFRL F1
CWC F1
LoE F1
Previous esports teams (if any) - AmziQ and Livid (current)
Why do you want to join ILRT? - looking for that bit of maturity that i miss in most of the teams and i think i will fit well into the team
What could you bring to the team? - I think my past of being a owner of a team helps and try to help everyone as much as i can.
What do you expect from joining ILRT? - Learning a lot of things on and off track and have a lot of fun
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - I always try the be clean i don’t get into incidents very often in terms of making a mistake or take someone out by accident.
Off track i am always honest about everything even though someone might not like it.