GT (GT Sport) Driver Sign Up

Jack

ILR Owner
Staff member
Aug 4, 2018
If you are interested in becoming a member of the ILRT team then we require the following details -

**Please note we will not accept any applications to drivers currently in a eSports org. Please discuss things with us privately before signing up if this is the case

Twitter username (@) -
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) -
Current Gamertag -
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing -
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) -
Previous esports teams (if any) -
Why do you want to join ILRT? -
What could you bring to the team? -
What you expect from joining ILRT? -
How do you describe yourself on and off track? -

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2018
Twitter username (@) - Matt3r__
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) - PS4
Current Gamertag - EVR_Matt3r_
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - ILR (Tier 3) 9th - VSL (Tier 1) 3rd - TMC (League 1) 4th
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - started league racing in in ILR since Oct ‘17 on F1 2017, I have competed in 3 seasons -
VSL Oct ‘18 1 season - TMC Nov ‘18 2 seasons
Previous esports teams (if any) - EVR Motorsport From April ‘18 to December ‘18
Why do you want to join ILRT? - I would like to join this team to gain more experience from other league racers while I transfer over to the Wheel for 2019
What could you bring to the team? - I can bring experience, guidance, professionalism, support etc
What do you expect from joining ILRT? - I expect myself to gain more knowledge as well as support & guidance to other team members
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - I would describe myself as professional, committed, I enjoy receiving banter as well as giving some out at the same time

Aug 23, 2018
Twitter username (@) - @jamie_1327
Current Gamertag - jluke11
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - UAL / ILRGT (neither have yet to start their current season)
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - All 3 seasons of ILRGT, UAL Supercars Season 2, UAL WEC Season 1
Previous esports teams (if any) - LMC Motorsport
Why do you want to join ILRT? - I would like to join ILRT because ever since my beginning of competitive racing on GT Sport, for as long as I can remember I've raced with ILR, and would love to represent you as the community that you have built has helped me become the racer I am today.
What could you bring to the team? - I would bring a positive atmosphere to the team as I thrive on helping others bringing out the best in them.
What do you expect from joining ILRT? - I expect nothing short of a competitive roster of drivers that will help each other to become better drivers as time goes on, as well as a sense of pride of representing an incredible and professional team.
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - On track I would describe myself as a driver that promotes fair and clean racing, as well as a driver that thrives under pressure in tense situations. Off track I see myself as a kind and a decent person who has no issues with having fun with others, but I know when it is time to joke and have fun, as well as focusing on the race/event at hand.

Last edited:

Osse0404

Sim-Racer
Aug 13, 2018
Twitter username (@) - ossef111
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) - ps4
Current Gamertag - osse0404
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - now I’m racing in Ilrgt as a driver in t2 and this year I’m going to take my league racing to the next level as I’m looking to join the f1 squad again and maybe the project cars one.
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - I’ve done a season in ilrf1 well almost a full but I got kicked because I was a dirty driver but I’ve changed a lot since then. I’ve been a reserv in ilrgt 1 season and 1 race 2 seasons ago.
Previous esports teams (if any) - nope
Why do you want to join ILRT? - I think it is to gain experience to become one of the very best and as you may know I’m pretty young and it would mean the world to me to get to learn by all those drivers.
What could you bring to the team? - this year I’ve got a lot to give I feel as I’ve been improving in gtsport a lot and I feel like I should be up there. I could bring being a friend I guess and I wanna be a good person to everyone.
What you expect from joining ILRT? - I expect good competition and good people who can really put me to the test.
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - in f1 I was the guy who dived everything but but later in that season I learned and learned and I became a pretty fair driver and I’m still improving and I have come a long way but there’s still some learning to do.

Aug 28, 2018
Twitter username (@) - WillMurdoch_
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) - Ps4
Current Gamertag - ExpritX30
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - ILR Indy 6th (i think) ILR GT Tier 1
VRC top 15 (no standings released yet as im aware of) TFRL A League 3rd ILR2 F1 6th
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - GT sport - TFRL Porsche supercup won 5-6 races i competed in. A S rating
Previous esports teams (if any) - AzR LMC Lightning
Why do you want to join ILRT? - I think it has high potential and i think i can really get what i want out of an esports team.
What could you bring to the team? - Weekly practice sessions, Driver Coaching, Banter.
What you expect from joining ILRT? - Support on and off track. Banter. Clean racing environment and fun racing!
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - on- clean, fair, competitive, love a cheeky dive here and there as long as its clean!
off- caring, funny, always here to help, can have a laugh most of the time, can stick up for myself

Jan 3, 2019
Madrid
Twitter username (@) - Rubenbombe12
Current Gamertag - BombeSanfer12
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - TMC League 2 Season 6 in F1 2018
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - F1 2013-2016 in LVO(in Spain, 8 season, 2 season for game)/F1 2018 in TMC( 5 season)/PC 1 in LVO(1 season)/ PreQualy in Mundogt GT Sport (in Spain 2018)/ F1 2012-2013 F1 Tournament( in Spain, 3 season)
Previous esports teams (if any) - LVO and Polska GT
Why do you want to join ILRT? - is a great league and i think, i believe that in the future it will continue to grow for good
What could you bring to the team? - support, clean races
What you expect from joining ILRT? - clean races
How do you describe yourself on and off track? direct, very clean, learning fast and off track, funny because i speak english bad xD and respect

Jan 3, 2019
Ciudad Real,España
Twitter username (@) -DUCATI_Rossi_46
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) -PS4
Current Gamertag -DUCATI_Rossi_46
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing -
LEC 2018-19 y C-WEC 2018-19, campeonato FIA de marcas GT Sport
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) -
F1 2013-2016 in LVO(in Spain 8 season, 2 season for game), GT6 in LVO( in Spain 2 season)
Previous esports teams (if any) -LVO, Polska F1, MBG2
Why do you want to join ILRT? -is a great league and i think, i believe that in the future it will continue to grow for good
What could you bring to the team? -support, clean races
What you expect from joining ILRT? -clean races
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - very clean, learning fast and off track, funny because i speak english bad xD and respect

Twitter username (@) - JamieDucie94
Current Gamertag - jamie-995
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - ILRGT Tier 1
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - GT Sport (5x ILRGT Champion & 1x AOR Champion) F1 Games (Multiple titles in PSGL & SRL & a 1x race winner in AOR Tier 1 S13).
Previous esports teams (if any) - F4H Motorsport/Lazarus
Why do you want to join ILRT? - Because I've been a regular competitor in ILRGT for the previous 5 seasons (almost 2 years) & have become very fond of the league, therefore I would like to represent the team, both in ILRGT & other leagues.
What could you bring to the team? - Experience & hopefully strong results.
What you expect from joining ILRT? - Clean racing & strong support.
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - Would describe myself as a fast & fair racer who is always looking to improve himself.