- Aug 4, 2018
Welcome to Season 6 at Inside Line Racing!
Thank you for showing an interest in racing with us, please read the details below before signing up.
ILRF1 PS4 League Info -
We will be running the usual format - 50% races with short qualifying. Rules and race settings can be found below via a link.
When signing up we will place you based on past racing experience within ILR and other leagues. We will not solely rely on TT times to do placement as thats a unfair reflection of race pace at times.
We must insist only sign up if you can guarentee you will make at least 75% / 80% of the races. You will be removed if you fail to attendance the races.
Race Day -
PS4 ILR Americas 5pm EST / 10pm UK
NO ASSIST RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE ( Apart from Brake assist, pit assist)
- If you are already competing in the main ILRF1PS4 championship tiers (Sundays/Thursdays), you can freely apply to race in this tier(s) on as an additional tier and compete in both!
- Non Americas based drivers can race in this tier, but priority will be given to regionally based drivers.
- Tier ranking will not affect the current ILR PS4 tiers. ILR Americas will be a seperate system - ILR1 Americas, ILR2 Americas etc.
- Assists will be allowed like our current Thursday night tiers.
- Races will be live streamed with a commentary team in place.
When does the season start? Calendar Below -
Before you sign up you MUST DO THE FOLLOWING -
Read Updated Rules (VERY IMPORTANT) - https://www.ilrleague.com/rules-regulations/
Be sure you can make the race times for next season - https://www.ilrleague.com/about-ilr-our-leagues/
We also have a new FAQ section - https://www.ilrleague.com/about-us/
Now the following information is required for you to be registered with us for Season 6 -
Twitter username (@) (Twitter account required) –
TT time of Silverstone & Austria in Mercedes (Both Dry) -
What assists will you use for the season –
Wheel or Controller -
Internet Speed Test (on US server) –
Can you make Sunday Evenings? -
Have you read our rules/regulations and accept them? –
Any donations to help support the league and growing costs ahead of the season greatly appreciated too.