ILRF1 Steward Admins Required

Jack

ILR Owner
Staff member
Aug 4, 2018
Want to help provide a safe and clean racing environment on and off track with us at ILR?

Due to how quickly we have grown we have seen the need to expand our stewarding team going forward onto F1 2018.

We will have at least 9 F1 tiers across PS4 and Xbox which will require some assistance.

Role of a steward - analyse incidents, feedback to drivers if they are missing information when reporting, issuing penalties and noting any regular bad behaviour on and off track. Discuss incidents with other stewards if unclear.

We will provide all stewards with a guideline and template for penalties so we are to remain consistent through the season with incidents.

If you want to become part of the ILR team here is your chance!

To sign up do the following -

Twitter username -
League racing experience -
What would make you a good steward ? -
Available to investigate incidents Thursday and Friday Nights -
Help Sunday Nights -

Aug 13, 2018
Username: Kickgoedemans
Experience: 2 seasons starting my 3rd this season
What would make you a good steward?: Love the clean racing but hard racing. Won’t penalise just some racing contact, but i will if it has impacted on the other his race
Thursday and friday? Yes
Saturday? Yes

xScott13

PS4 Coordinator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2018
twitter.com
Twitter username - @xScott13_
League racing experience - ILR since race 1 Season 1
What would make you a good steward ? - Already a steward in ILR last season and a bit so have experience
Available to investigate incidents Thursday and Friday Nights - yes
Help Sunday Nights - yes

YRacer

Sim-Racer
Aug 13, 2018
twitter.com
Twitter username - Youri_h_94
League racing experience - grand total of around 20 seasons 😂😇
What would make you a good steward ? - I'm very keen on consistency and following the rules. Rubbing is racing but it has to be fair, and that's what I try to achieve as steward
Available to investigate incidents Thursday and Friday Nights - new job, so no more working Friday night's so yeah!
Help Sunday Nights - occacionally

Aug 13, 2018
@barrybsbaldwin
About 3 years
I believe in wheel to wheel contact, hard but fair. Rules are there for a reason and i believe in penalties to be fair but also firm at times. Bad behaviour is a no no in my book.
Available Thursday Friday and Sunday

Aug 13, 2018
Twitter : Paga_R6
League race expiernce - 5 seasons in total wich 2 of em in ILR

what would make you a good steward - the abbilty to read what the driver could think why he did a certain move , im always fair towards every driver no matter what , used to be stewarding for a other league
avalible sunday thursday friday

Nicolo

Formula 4
Aug 13, 2018
Italy
Twitter username - Nicolo_Fasoli
League racing experience - ILR TMC ERL
  1. What would make you a good steward ? - Have played f1 games since 2013 so i know a bit of wheel to wheel action and i can follow the rules correctly and would like to help out ILR
Available to investigate incidents Thursday and Friday Nights - Yes
Help Sunday Nights-No

Aug 13, 2018
Twitter username - mrstim96
League racing experience - ILR, PSGL, AOR, IRL, DRS
What would make you a good steward ? - Have the experience and love hard but fair battle etiquette between drivers on track. Always been analyzing each incident frame by frame to look out for slightest details possible and how analyzing what could have been done to prevent the incident.
Help Sunday Nights - No

Aug 20, 2018
Twitter username - JACKTYLER-46
League racing experience - PSGL ERL PSF1
What would make you a good steward ? - I Have Seen with PSGL and how Tough it can be and I want a challenge
Help Sunday Nights - Yes