PS4 IndyILR Season 2 Incident Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Please post here any racing incidents during our season 2 season.

Incidents from all the races this season will be posted here in one thread ( due to less drivers and one single tier)

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

Mar 19, 2019
ILRIndy
Indianapolis Motor Speedway Rnd 4
MKBorn2000,BenGallagher045(PSN)
MKBorn2000, BTG021 (Twitter) End of L30/Start of L31. Im going to try to get past MKBorn I go to the outside as he has the inside covered I believe I left sufficient room on the inside and yet he still hits me
MK Born Incident
via @YouTube

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Indianapolis Motor Speedway Rnd 4
MKBorn2000 / BenGallagher045 -
While there was contact, it was only minor and believe no driver could be directly to blame. Ben could of drove higher allowing more space and MKBorn closer to the apex. The games contact model make the incident worse then it is, but cannot solely blame 1 driver for this collision. No action to be taken.

MKBorn2000

ILRT Team Manager
Staff member
Aug 13, 2018
Germany
Tier- IndyILR

Race/Round – Texas Motor Speedway Season 3

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @
MKBorn_2000 (@MKBorn2000) and Speed_Metsaa
Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Pretty clear, he just drives into the back of me entering the pits and ends my race as I sustain terminal engine damage.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Round 7 - Texas Motor Speedway Season 3

MKBorn_2000 (@MKBorn2000) and Speed_Metsaa - This is dangerous driving from Speed_metsaa, exceeding the speeds necessary for pit entry. He misjudges and as a results causes the lead car to DNF. Speed_Metsaa will be demoted 2 positions from the final results and has recieved 1 race ban for the next race oval event he particpates in. Warning to both drivers regarding conduct in the drivers chat too.

RiskyRacer - You have been formely issued a reprimand for dangerous and irratic driving in oval racing / under blue flags. You will be asked to take a qualifying ban the next oval race. No more improvement after, you will be banned from competing in all Oval races.

Status
Not open for further replies.