Project Cars 2 Driver Sign Up

Jack Gooding

ILR Owner
Staff member
Aug 4, 2018
If you are interested in becoming a member of the ILRT team then we require the following details -

**Please note we will not accept any applications to drivers currently in a eSports org. Please discuss things with us privately before signing up if this is the case

Twitter username (@) -
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) -
Current Gamertag -
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing -
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) -
Previous esports teams (if any) -
Why do you want to join ILRT? -
What could you bring to the team? -
What you expect from joining ILRT? -
How do you describe yourself on and off track? -

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2018
Twitter username (@) - Matt3r__
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) - PS4
Current Gamertag - EVR_Matt3r_
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - ILR (Tier 3) 9th - VSL (Tier 1) 3rd - TMC (League 1) 4th
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - started league racing in in ILR since Oct ‘17 on F1 2017, I have competed in 3 seasons -
VSL Oct ‘18 1 season - TMC Nov ‘18 2 seasons
Previous esports teams (if any) - EVR Motorsport From April ‘18 to December ‘18
Why do you want to join ILRT? - I would like to join this team to gain more experience from other league racers while I transfer over to the Wheel for 2019
What could you bring to the team? - I can bring experience, guidance, professionalism, support etc
What do you expect from joining ILRT? - I expect myself to gain more knowledge as well as support & guidance to other team members
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - I would describe myself as professional, committed, I enjoy receiving banter as well as giving some out at the same time

Jan 1, 2019
Twitter username (@) - GohstvanHunter.
Platform (PS4 or Xbox) - PS4.
Current Gamertag - ghost_hunter720.
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - current none. Last ApexOnlineRacing tier 5 finished standings: 1st place.
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - f1 2017 ( 2 seasons)
Project cars 2 ( 2 seasons).
Previous esports teams (if any) - none.
Why do you want to join ILRT? - i want to join ILRT to become a better Simracer and gain more experience in racing in generall to push everything possible out of me.
What could you bring to the team? - i could bring in some team spirit supporting the other drivers and give tipps as long as my knowledge reaches.
What you expect from joining ILRT? - to improve myself as racer meet other great driver and get my simracing levels to a professional level.
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - clean and fair, i like having wheel to wheel battles on track and i wont give up easy if there is a gap i take it without risking to crash my car.

Milden27

Sim-Racer
Dec 31, 2018
Twitter username (@) - MILDENMAN27
Current Gamertag - MILDENMAN27
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - AOR Elite GT3 PS4
Previous experience (include what game, what leagues and how many seasons etc) - F1 2010-2014 project cars 1&2 in all races in about 40 + seasons of racing winning about 10 championships. I placed 3rd in AOR Elite drivers championship last season as well as winning the teams
Previous esports teams (if any) - none
Why do you want to join ILRT? - it’s a challenge as it’s fairly new and I’m the first pc2 driver
What could you bring to the team? - vast experience and speed
What you expect from joining ILRT? - promotion and maybe the odd prize lol
How do you describe yourself on and off track? - on determined but fair always bringing the car home. Off track treat people with the same respect as they treat me

Jan 7, 2019
Twitter username (@) - N/A
Current Gamertag - PS_Scooby555
Current leagues/tier you race in and current standing - AOR Elite GT3 PS4
Previous experience - placed 4th in AOR Elite drivers championship last season as well as winning the teams with Mildenman
Previous esports teams (if any) - none
Why do you want to join ILRT? - because Mildenman has been pestering me haha, and it seems like good fun.
What could you bring to the team? - Victories! ;)
What you expect from joining ILRT? - bit of promotion maybe.
How do you describe yourself on and off track? -
On track - fast yet sensible driving style that doesn't take risks and dive up the inside on lap 1.
Off track - I prefer to settle any disputes or incidents that take place in a charm manner and avoid going to stewards unless absolutely necessary.