Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix

All incidents must be reported with 24hrs of the race finishing (9pm UK Time next day)

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

Thursday Night Races

ILR6
Nothing reported ( probably because we had 5 finishers..)

ILR5
MKBorn2000 & IcemanSaleh
- Clear desync, probably the worst we have seen thus far. No action to be taken. Connections between both drivers will be watched next 2 races.
Bastos & Shapelele - Desync Incident once again. Gents remember the reminder in red on the race threads? Shapelele please use common sense and try and stay out of gear boxes. Seen way too many of these.

ILR4
Ritson & Chill_Drive
- Ritson is clearly blocked in qualifying by Chill_Drive, with his car appearing AI. This is strictly against our rules and reiterated the last 3 weeks on the weekly race threads.Cars do not ghost going AI. Chill_Drive had plenty of time to get out of the way. Qualfiying ban for Chill_Drive. @Chill_Drive please see reminder below too.

Sunday Night Races

ILR2
@ILR_Shadow & @Abiodun20041224 - we require race director evidence you didnt receive any further warnings for the 3 second pens to be removed.

Silent Assasin & TimVegGaming -
5 second time penalty to be added to Silent assasins final race time. Enough warnings given regarding netcode and desync issues. Getting that close behind a car is asking for trouble in the games current state.

ILR1
Ne-yo1993/Likkle_blocks
- (Pen Removal Request) - This penalty should be removed as Likkle_blocks was forced off track and had nowhere else to go. (Pen should be Removed). Reprimand to Ne-yo1993 for forcing a car off track.Futher incidents involving the driver in next 3 races will result in stronger pens.
VRTCliffy/Francis - Having looked at both POV's think VRTCliffy made a move across resulting in VSR_Francis picking up wing damage from Francis POV. Francis tried to squeeze Cliffy but then he did the same on Francis. On Cliffy POV they dont even touch with different indicator arrows on both POV. This indicates desync once again. Reprimand to Cliffy for forcing a car off wide regardless.Futher incidents involving the driver in next 3 races will result in stronger pens.
VRTCliffy (Pen Removal Request) - Again looks to be unfair. Strong case to remove penalty.Pen Removed
VSR_Francis/Likkle_Blocks - (Pen Removal Request)- Looks like some final lap wheel banging here with both drivers equally to blame for contact. The penalty seems unfair on balance so will be removed (Side note - Warning given to both drivers highlighting that the rules have to be followed on every lap and that this style of aggressive driving isn't any more acceptable because cars are racing to the finish line). Reprimand to Francis and Likkle. Remember to always leave a car width space. Futher incidents involving the drivers in next 3 races will result in stronger pens.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
ILR5
Belgium
Shapele
I was hit from behind, spun and crashed in consequence.

MKBorn2000

ILRT Team Manager
Staff member
Aug 13, 2018
Germany
Tier: ILR5
Race: Spa, Belgium
Drivers involved: MKBorn_2000 and Saleh
Saleh hit me in the braking zone into turn 1, which resulted in me hitting another car and losing my front wing.

F1Shape

Sim-Racer
Aug 27, 2018
Germany
So I went into eau rouge with a small lift off cus i didnt want something like that to happen.. and normally its a full throttle corner even on cold mediums so i didnt expect bastos to be so slow through there, then i lifted off again to not hit him and on the exit he went to the inside so i went full throttle to the outside, then he went back to the racing line when i allready had the tip of my nose in so me and him spun.

Sep 23, 2018
Sep 23, 2018
Aug 16, 2018
Liverpool
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Spa/Belgium

Driver(s) involved – Chill_Drive

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Clear blocking in qualifying while I was on a hot lap, this led to me only having 1 run in the end which put far too much pressure than there should be in qualifying.

Youtube link:

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Thursday Night Races

ILR6

ILR5
MKBorn2000 & IcemanSaleh
- Clear desync, probably the worst we have seen thus far. No action to be taken. Connections between both drivers will be watched next 2 races.
Bastos & Shapelele - Desync Incident once again. Gents remember the reminder in red on the race threads? Shapelele please use common sense and try and stay out of gear boxes. Seen way too many of these.

ILR4
Ritson & Chill_Drive
- Ritson is clearly blocked in qualifying by Chill_Drive, with his car appearing AI. This is strictly against our rules and reiterated the last 3 weeks on the weekly race threads.Cars do not ghost going AI. Chill_Drive had plenty of time to get out of the way. Qualfiying ban for Chill_Drive. @Chill_Drive please see reminder below too.
1547192093507.png

Cliffy7765

ILR1 PS4 Coordinator
Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – Round 13 (Belgium)

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ILRT_Clffy (VRTCliffy) @VSR_Francis (VSR_Francis)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 13 - I go for a move around the outside of Francis at turn 5 I believe and he brakes later then me forcing me wide but still having most of my car still on track. He gives me little room and we make contact giving Francis Slight wing damage. If he used his indicator he would clearly see that I was still alongside and didn’t need to squeeze me as much as he did. I’ve got footage of me being the car on the inside in inters conditions if it’s also needed to back up my claim.

Link of in game POV -

Aug 13, 2018
ILR1 likkle_blocks @likkle_blocks
Belgium Lap20 or 21 whatever it shows in link I can’t remember 🤣🤣
I included race results so it shows where I woulda been without that 3 second penalty.

Cliffy7765

ILR1 PS4 Coordinator
Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – Round 13 - Belgium

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ILRT_Cliffy (VRTCliffy)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I got an illegal 5 sec penalty for cutting into the entry to the bustop chicane. This clearly should of only been a simple exceeding tracks limit but it was given as a straight 5 sec pen.

Link of in game POV -

Aug 13, 2018
The Netherlands
I'm not the guy that goes reporting very quickly as I really believe in just good track behavior, you can make errors of course and often you won't win a position by reporting. But this action is just so completely unneeded; just completely driving into me from the back where he would've easily gotten past me going to the left of me. We all know on this game it's a high risk to go slipstreaming for this long and you get so close, so even if it is desync I don't think that should be an excuse in this case as you just know this is bound to happen and many warnings have been given in advance of races about this.

Aug 28, 2018
ILR2
Belgium
ILRT_Abiodun (Abiodun20041224)
I don't think i went off track and got my thrid and final warning that gave me a penalty

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- 1

Race/Round – 12

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Cliffy7765

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –12 defended my place and got hit and given damage ruining my podium

Aug 13, 2018
Aug 13, 2018
United Kingdom
ILR2
Belgium
ILRT_Shadow (ILR_Shadow)
It’s worth a shot but don't think i went off track to gain an advantage to receive this 3 second penalty.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- 1

Race/Round – 12

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @likkle_blocks

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – on the last lap likkle went for a move round the outside on the bustop we made contact putting me off track and I rejoined ahead getting a stop go pen

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Thursday Night Races

ILR6

ILR5
MKBorn2000 & IcemanSaleh

ILR4
Ritson & Chill_Drive
- Ritson is clearly blocked in qualifying by Chill_Drive, with his car appearing AI. This is strictly against our rules and reiterated the last 3 weeks on the weekly race threads.Cars do not ghost going AI. Chill_Drive had plenty of time to get out of the way. Qualfiying ban for Chill_Drive.

Sunday Night Races

ILR2
@ILR_Shadow & @Abiodun20041224 - we require race director evidence you didnt receive any further warnings for the 3 second pens to be removed. Please respond asap.
Silent Assasin & TimVegGaming -
5 second time penalty to be added to Silent assasins final race time. Enough warnings given regarding netcode and desync issues. Getting that close behind a car is asking for trouble in the games current state.

ILR1
Ne-yo1993/Likkle_blocks
- (Pen Removal Request) - This penalty should be removed as Likkle_blocks was forced off track and had nowhere else to go. (Pen should be Removed). Reprimand to Ne-yo1993 for forcing a car off track.Futher incidents involving the driver in next 3 races will result in stronger pens.
VRTCliffy/Francis - Having looked at both POV's think VRTCliffy made a move across resulting in VSR_Francis picking up wing damage from Francis POV. Francis tried to squeeze Cliffy but then he did the same on Francis. On Cliffy POV they dont even touch with different indicator arrows on both POV. This indicates desync once again. Reprimand to Cliffy for forcing a car off wide regardless.Futher incidents involving the driver in next 3 races will result in stronger pens.
VRTCliffy (Pen Removal Request) - Again looks to be unfair. Strong case to remove penalty.Pen Removed
VSR_Francis/Likkle_Blocks - (Pen Removal Request)- Looks like some final lap wheel banging here with both drivers equally to blame for contact. The penalty seems unfair on balance so will be removed (Side note - Warning given to both drivers highlighting that the rules have to be followed on every lap and that this style of aggressive driving isn't any more acceptable because cars are racing to the finish line). Reprimand to Francis and Likkle. Remember to always leave a car width space. Futher incidents involving the drivers in next 3 races will result in stronger pens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.