Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Round 18 - American Grand Prix

All incidents must be reported with 24hrs of the race finishing (9pm UK Time next day)

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

Aug 14, 2018
Tier-5

Race/Round - USA

Driver(s) involved -LITLEPIECE @jcorreia420 and noelpetrik @Petrik_oz

Description of the incident - going to turn 3 in lap 1 I had the racing line and I understood with is marker that he was going on the outside but last second he goes to the inside when I was preparing myself for the hard S's clipping my left rear wheel putting me on the wall .I think It's just stupid on racing start particularly in that turn trying to do a risky move like that ending my race in 30 sec
3d time this season that I retired because of Noel one I didn't reported

Link of in game POV

Aug 13, 2018
twitter.com
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – R18 USA

Driver(s) involved – Entire grid

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I was just at the back of the pack, waiting for the formation lap to start. I see the cars ahead head of, hold the clutch back, do a big brunout like I always do, ask my teammate for a cheeky formation driving through the esses, before I get a illigal overtake warning and I notice the race has already started. I'm now 10 seconds down with a lot of heat in the tyres and way more wear than I normally have.

Link of in game POV -

Dec 22, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Warlock_meneer @Carlmedz1

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –On the first part of the video it me in ghost mode in qualy becasuse my wheel let loose and had to fasten it. When i came out of ghost mode i went inmidiatly off the racing line for people behind to get past. Carl went also off the line damaging his car. The 2nd part is in the race and Carl divebombes me and @kamkaymom153 and in progress damages my car. (dont want to give conclution but it looks like he did it on purpose from how far he came back from)

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

p.s didnt know about the rule i cant ghost but i coudnt have done it better than this

Aug 13, 2018
UK
twitter.com
ILR4
Entire Grid
First off I understand this was a mistake on Nicolo's part and I am willing to forgive, however the fact that this ruined many drivers races at a crucial stage of the championship is unacceptable. The formation lap being on is a part of the rules and therefore should not be broken at anytime like any other rule. Also this means that it should have been dealt with accordingly and considering there were multiple calls for a restart before even lap 3, those actions should have been taken to provide the fairest race for everyone. If any rule was broken by a driver on track mistake or not, action would be taken and this is also a rule so a restart should have been in place. Sure everyone had the same problem but did everyone come out of it equally? And there's no point saying if I would have called for a restart if I won the race because it never should have got to the point of the finish. Anyone with a good sense of sportsmanship would agree that the race should have been restarted, however that is not possible now so all I ask for is confirmation that if an issue like this ever occurs again in any tier that the necessary actions are taken. I also have proof this was not a glitch and the formation lap was indeed turned off. Sorry for any inconveniences caused over this issue but as it may well have cost me a championship I believe I have every right to state my opinion on the matter.

Attachments

Aug 13, 2018
Ilr 4
Entire grid
What happened : the formation lap wasn’t on from as you can see from the first clip even though nicolo claims that it was on the whole time and glitched, in the second part some people didn’t realise that we didn’t have a formation lap so sat on the grid or started weaving around as if there was a formation lap with many dive bombs trying to recover lost ground. Ultimately I know this was a honest mistake and mistakes happen but I don’t think this situation was handled appropriately

Aug 16, 2018
Liverpool
Tier- 4

Race/Round – USA

Driver(s) involved – NONE

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – the track got wet very quickly, this led to drs being disabled after 2 laps of rain, I was towards the very end of the lap so tried to check with jeff on the radio on what to do and whether to pit, he said about drs being disabled, at this point I braked and turned in hoping I could slow down in time to make the pits but when I realised I couldn't I was on the apex and almost forced myself into a position where I had to cut the corner slowly, I got a 10 second time penalty which prevents me from finishing P2, me cutting that corner accidentally due to the situation did not effect my final position in anyway, especially since a safety car was called out soon after, I would much appreciate this being removed so I could get my rightful points thankyou.

Link:

Aug 13, 2018
Tier-5

Race/Round - USA

Driver(s) involved -LITLEPIECE @jcorreia420 and noelpetrik @Petrik_oz

Description of the incident - going to turn 3 in lap 1 I had the racing line and I understood with is marker that he was going on the outside but last second he goes to the inside when I was preparing myself for the hard S's clipping my left rear wheel putting me on the wall .I think It's just stupid on racing start particularly in that turn trying to do a risky move like that ending my race in 30 sec
3d time this season that I retired because of Noel one I didn't reported

Link of in game POV
No point arguing it, I'll put my hand up and accept the blame and penalty for it as i should've backed out but in the heat of the situation i was never gonna give up the position

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
ILR6
Nothing Reported

ILR5
LitlePiece/noelpetrik -
10 second time penalty for causing an avoidable collision. Driver should of conceded the position and not the part of the track to go side by side.

ILR4
Warlock_Meneer/Carlmedz Qualfiying
- Warlock_Meneer shouldnt have been paused in qualifying and blocked a car during a hot lap. This is not acceptable and stated within our race threads each week. Warlock_Meneer will serve a qualifying ban in Mexico.
Warlock_Meneer/Carlmedz -As for the second incident it's like a late move from Carl Medz pushing Warlock out wide causing damage. 5 Second time penalty added to final time to Carlmedz and warning about future wheel to wheel conduct.
Ritson97 Penalty Removal - Driver error was the reason behind this penalty, but agree the severity by the game was too strong with no time gained. We will deduct 5 seconds from the 10 second penalty, but believe the driver has to take some blame for creating this problem for himself.

No Formation lap - Issue and conversations addressed by the ILR account and with some of you personally on Twitter. While we appreciate your frustations, but the tier admins did apply the correct procedure on the night according to the rules layed out. We would suggest you do read our ruling about tier hosting and lobby restarts. Nicolo did everything in the rule book. We appreciate the situation is difficult but it is clearly defined lighting system before a formation lap and race start and thus made it a even playing field for the grid at the time.

ILR3
RinkeMouris/MagedShoman -
Looks like maged makes contact along the straight with Rinke. Need footage from Maged which I've asked for to rule out desync otherwise looks to be maged to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.