PS4 Coordinator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2018
Round 3 - Cataluyna.png

ILRGT - Season 6
Round 3 - Circuit de Catalunya 🇪🇸

Event Details

Platform: PS4
Track: Circuit de Catalunya (Grand Prix Layout)
Date: 4th December 2019
Time: 6.40pm GMT
Distance: Timed Race (40min)
Lobby Host(s): RedMatt__2000

Commentator(s): @JessGames95

(Standard ILR Rules apply for this event)

Outstanding Driver Penalties

Current Drivers & Constructors Standings

The current driver standings for ILRGT can be found here

Incident Reporting

Incidents get reported to our stewards team in the PS4 stewards room.

Please make sure to post any incidents using the guidelines stated here in order for stewards to review your incidents.

Live Stream

ILRGT Races will be streamed live on our Youtube Channel

Driver Attendance

If you are unable to attend this event post below with your:

playstation.png PSN ID
Twitter_2012.png Twitter @ name

A valid reason for missing this event.

*Note - If there is no comment below then we will assume you can attend.

This thread will close 3hrs before the race begins. Failure to attend without informing us will result in a reprimand.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2019
Hello all, I've seen the sign up thread is currently locked for this but with one of the drivers resigning with in turn one promoted from the reserves, would it possible for me to take that place and join the reserve list?

I did originally join the site last month to sign up for this, but due to having a problem receiving the confirmation email at the time I was unable to post and the sign up thread was locked a few days later, I've seen you do open mid-season sign ups, but with 3 rounds still until the midseason point and a driver resigning I thought I'd ask now.

So a bit about me I'm a regular league racer in GT Sport (over at AOR) and have raced with several of the drivers in this league previously - Jamie, Shellay, Hracinggreen & currently Hasnain.

Anyway I hope the co-ords here allow me to join the league before this round and I get the chance to race, thanks.

Jack

ILR Owner
Staff member
Aug 4, 2018
Hello all, I've seen the sign up thread is currently locked for this but with one of the drivers resigning with in turn one promoted from the reserves, would it possible for me to take that place and join the reserve list?

I did originally join the site last month to sign up for this, but due to having a problem receiving the confirmation email at the time I was unable to post and the sign up thread was locked a few days later, I've seen you do open mid-season sign ups, but with 3 rounds still until the midseason point and a driver resigning I thought I'd ask now.

So a bit about me I'm a regular league racer in GT Sport (over at AOR) and have raced with several of the drivers in this league previously - Jamie, Shellay, Hracinggreen & currently Hasnain.

Anyway I hope the co-ords here allow me to join the league before this round and I get the chance to race, thanks.
@Wobbuffet message ILR on twitter I will help you out mate.

Oct 21, 2019
@Wobbuffet message ILR on twitter I will help you out mate.
Hi Jack, I don't have a twitter account (in fact I don't have any social media accounts - yes I'm a old b*stard:LOL:) anyway what I can do is message you via PSN. (though if you prefer I could instead PM you here at the ILR site)

Jack

ILR Owner
Staff member
Aug 4, 2018
  • Jack

Jack

Hi Jack, I don't have a twitter account (in fact I don't have any social media accounts - yes I'm a old b*stard:LOL:) anyway what I can do is message you via PSN. (though if you prefer I could instead PM you here at the ILR site)
Dont worry im a old arse too.If you race here mate, you will need twitter unfortunately, its a requirement so we can directly communicate to reserves and full time drivers on the fly if need be. We dont use PSN chats as we can't control the admin aspects of that. Hopefully see you on the grid soon.

Oct 21, 2019
Dont worry im a old arse too.If you race here mate, you will need twitter unfortunately, its a requirement so we can directly communicate to reserves and full time drivers on the fly if need be. We dont use PSN chats as we can't control the admin aspects of that. Hopefully see you on the grid soon.
Ok no worries, I've got a potential solution and have PM you.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2019
It's my boss' last day before she goes on maternity leave so we're all going for a quick drink after work to send her off. Means i won't be able to make it tonight :(