Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix

All incidents must be reported with 24hrs of the race finishing (9pm UK Time next day)

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

Thursday night Races

ILR6
Dogzz500/Murdock - Murdock cant provide footage (pen) - 10 second time penalty.
Adamski/Lillyart - believe Lillyart has taken responsibility for this - 5 Second time penalty.
Murdock/Lillyart - Alex trying to make the move on car in front ends up banging wheels and coming back across hitting the next car. No action.

ILR5
Gazzaman/Chan - Racing Incident pending footage.
Adriloc /Johnny - Racing Incident.

ILR4
Farthbuh/Yracer - Looks like YRacer gets tapped by car who missed braking zone due to conditions - Warning about driving in difficult conditions to Farthbuth

ILR3
Rinke/Tough2Handle - Tough2Hanlde misjudges the corner and comes in 'too hot' with potential overspeed or driver not reacting in time. Rinke does not brake too early and takes the corner as what would be expected. Dangerous driving from Tough2handle. 10 second time penalty for causing an avoidable accident and car to DNF.
SpagnChip/Rinke - Rinke looks to have lost the car under the bridge. The others are just unfortunate running into him - racing incident

Sunday Night

ILR2
Will/Adamacko - Racing Incident.
Adamacko/ CSR Olly T1/2- Adam makes an move on the Mclaren but gets a tank slapper ( oversteer) which is clearly seen from his POV. Unfortunate racing incident. Warning about car control.
tR Button/Silent assassin - Contact made clearlym looks like Silent Assassin spins him but need footage to see what happened. Silent didnt record so - 10 second time penalty.
Olly/Adamacko - Olly should of backed out of chicane but causes contact, this gives him a run at adam into T1. Olly runs deep on purpose into T2 which causes adam to be forced wide and contact is made needlessly. 5 second time penalty to Olly.
Adamacko - Lap 9 - with Olly, ILR_Shadow - Runs wide at T8, he purposely carries on through cutting the chicane and proceeds to swipe across the track back onto the racing line. From our POV looking to make contact with Olly. This is dangerous and wreckless. x2 Qualifying ban and driving under review next 3 races.

ILR1
VSR Francis/ Kallek - Francis side by side into the chicane , Francis cuts but doesn't slow. ( Racing Incident no pen removal)
VSR Francis/ Gonanen - Again similar Gonanen is along side ( Racing Incident)
Kbkillerzone22/ Nowek (1) - Nowek makes the move into T1 and forces KB wide not leaving a car width space,kb then collides after not giving up position into T2. Kb appearing indecisive about which line he is picking which can lead to hesitation from driver behind. 5 second stop go will not be removed. Nowek will receive 5 seconds penalty added to final time for forcing a car off and causing avoidable contact.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2018
Tier 6
Canada
Murdock
Lap 34 I think
Desperate overtake on last turn pushed into wall of champions
And I'm not a champion

Jacko10509

ILR8 PS4 Coordinator
Staff member
Aug 13, 2018
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
twitter.com
Hi, I would like to report the final chicane for clear and obvious favouritism towards other drivers. I received 3 corner cut penalties and would like them removed because I do not believe that my interpretation of ‘track limits’ was overly dissimilar to that of my other compadres. It’s just that, that particular chicane really doesn’t like me for no reason yet I always thought that ILR was a place where people could come and race equally.

Adamski

Sim-Racer
Aug 17, 2018
Tier-6

Canada round 7

Lap 15–16 (it says in gameplay)

I had just overtaken two cars down the straight and then going into the final chicane one of them I believe it was lilyart (Twitter- @AlexLillyart) out broke himself and hit me into a spin and cost me around 20 seconds which lost me a chance of a podium, I think danscar (twitter @speed_danscar) will be able to provide better phootage.

Aug 13, 2018
Canada Round 7

Tier 6

Involving : Murdock/Lillyart

Lap 2 Turn 1

The gameplay shows that Lillyart had no grip anymore and tried to stay on track but drove to the left were i was and hit me!
i lost my frontwing and had to pit. It was not on purpose i think but anyway.....

Footage:

Aug 13, 2018
ILR 3
Canada
Invloving: Tough_2_handle @tough2handle
Lap 13

The driver in question rammed me of the road while i, Rinke_ Mouris, was breaking for the final turn. I think he was going in for his pit stop but this doesnt justify breaking 50 meters later to get the best pit entry possible.

Because my POV isnt of much help i linked the POV of NigelXO who was driving directly behind us.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier 3
Canada Round 7 (I think)
Driver involved Rinke_Mouris
Description : for an unknown reason at the moment Rinke chooses to move onto the grass before the second chicane (letting drivers through) yet it looks like he is oblivious to the fact that there is a bridge and it sends you out wide
So Rinke hit the bridge which caused damage to LMC Vettel and myself
Link :

Aug 13, 2018
twitter.com
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – 7 Canada

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags FarthBuh

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – after a wild McLaren flew past me in T7, I lost all the speed I had avoiding it. Farthbuh closes in on me, I defend and as we approach T9 (I guess) I got tapped from behind causing me to spin

Link of in game POV

Aug 13, 2018
ILR 3
Canada
Invloving: Tough_2_handle @tough2handle
Lap 13

The driver in question rammed me of the road while i, Rinke_ Mouris, was breaking for the final turn. I think he was going in for his pit stop but this doesnt justify breaking 50 meters later to get the best pit entry possible.

Because my POV isnt of much help i linked the POV of NigelXO who was driving directly behind us.

Footage being processed and will be provided later in couple of hours
I am sorry I kissed @Rinke_Mouris rear. It's not my driving style to get into others and you notice from my footage how I was extra careful at the start and behind even giving up places as I knew I will come back later so it would be silly to go reckless

From my POV, I was far behind @Rinke_Mouris on the back straight. From the distance I had, he was way the braking point for the chicane and knew by the time I arrive he would have turned already and not pitted since he was going defensive. I even avoided his slipstream,

Clearly from my POV his car was parked way after the 50m board. I was surprised by him and had no choice to take avoiding action. I got a red wing, was lucky the team changed my wing but I lost like 5-6 laps in the pit doing so.

Again I will provide my footage but I kindly request Rinke provide his footage to know where he started braking and why he did not turn when still after the 50m board blocking the pit entry which is already tricky. It would be unfair for me not to see what he was doing in his cockpit.

Aug 13, 2018
Footage being processed and will be provided later in couple of hours
I am sorry I kissed @Rinke_Mouris rear. It's not my driving style to get into others and you notice from my footage how I was extra careful at the start and behind even giving up places as I knew I will come back later so it would be silly to go reckless

From my POV, I was far behind @Rinke_Mouris on the back straight. From the distance I had, he was way the braking point for the chicane and knew by the time I arrive he would have turned already and not pitted since he was going defensive. I even avoided his slipstream,

Clearly from my POV his car was parked way after the 50m board. I was surprised by him and had no choice to take avoiding action. I got a red wing, was lucky the team changed my wing but I lost like 5-6 laps in the pit doing so.

Again I will provide my footage but I kindly request Rinke provide his footage to know where he started braking and why he did not turn when still after the 50m board blocking the pit entry which is already tricky. It would be unfair for me not to see what he was doing in his cockpit.
Minute 4:30

Last edited:

Jack

ILR Owner
Staff member
Aug 4, 2018
Thursday night Races

ILR6
Dogzz500/Murdock - Murdock cant provide footage (pen) - 10 second time penalty.
Adamski/Lillyart - believe Lillyart has taken responsibility for this - 5 Second time penalty.
Murdock/Lillyart - Alex trying to make the move on car in front ends up banging wheels and coming back across hitting the next car. No action.

ILR5
Nothing Reported

ILR4
Farthbuh/Yracer - Looks like YRacer gets tapped by car who missed braking zone due to conditions - Warning about driving in difficult conditions to Farthbuth

ILR3
Rinke/Tough2Handle - Tough2Hanlde misjudges the corner and comes in 'too hot' with potential overspeed or driver not reacting in time. Rinke does not brake too early and takes the corner as what would be expected. Dangerous driving from Tough2handle. 10 second time penalty for causing an avoidable accident and car to DNF.
SpagnChip/Rinke - Rinke looks to have lost the car under the bridge. The others are just unfortunate running into him - racing incident

Oct 20, 2018
ILR5
Canada

JohnnyR95

after turn 2 on lap1 the mclaren on my right first goes against me for no reason on the straight, then after makes me spin and get a red wing, he was quite far away and u can see it through my mirrors that is the mclaren again. hits me very late into the apex so i dont know how was he planning to make the corner, this was an extra 30sec to my race plus then made me drive like crazy to recover picking up numerous penalties.

Oct 20, 2018
ILR5
Canada Round 7
Driver involved: Gazzaman96
Description : hit from back and get damage
Link : started from 35:24

chantszchun_hk的PS4播送   YouTube (1).png

Aug 13, 2018
Tier-1

Race/Round –Canada/7

Driver(s) involved –kallek_rist(@kallek_rist)
Gonanem_87(@csr_gonanem)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –on lap 7 I try to make a move on kallek he pushed me off and I got a pen
On lap 20 the same thing happened again and I get a warning

Aug 13, 2018
Tier-1

Race/Round –Canada/7

Driver(s) involved –kallek_rist(@kallek_rist)
Gonanem_87(@csr_gonanem)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –on lap 7 I try to make a move on kallek he pushed me off and I got a pen
On lap 20 the same thing happened again and I get a warning

Aug 14, 2018
Tier-ILR1
CANADA
Nowek and Francais
Nowek hit me multiple times off the track and the 5 second stop go I thought was very unfair considering he pushed me off the track and I couldn’t get the car stopped in time. Mainly I want the stop go removedso it promotes me back to P4 and Nowek incidents to be reviewed.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR 2
Canada
CSR_Olly & LMC Will
Will turned in
Olly gave me wing damage
Saw a gap went for it and lost resent ended in spinning and didn’t now ghost so tim lost out

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR 2

Race/Round – cananada

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ silent assasin

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I don't really need to describe what Happened here

Aug 13, 2018
Tier-ILR1
CANADA
Nowek and Francais
Nowek hit me multiple times off the track and the 5 second stop go I thought was very unfair considering he pushed me off the track and I couldn’t get the car stopped in time. Mainly I want the stop go removedso it promotes me back to P4 and Nowek incidents to be reviewed.
YOu beat me anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.