PS4 Season 4 (GR4) - Round 2 - Nürburgring

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
ll incidents must be reported with 24hrs of the race finishing (8pm UK Time next day)

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier (ILRGT1 or ILRGT2) -

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

Aug 13, 2018
The Netherlands
Tier 2
Nurburgring GP
Renegade0147 (no idea what's his twitter sorry man)

Just not the behaviour you should have racing in a league. Taking all the risk in the first turn of the first lap just using your opponents as brake barrier to make it and gain places. Also in the 2nd lap he still has no idea there's other drivers having a different line or is just gonna use them as brake again. In the third video I miss my braking point a bit because of the tyre wear (although I go in wide and turn in sharply to get maximum speed out everytime) he uses me as brake barrier again and I pretty much have to let him go to not go off the track and lose even more time. And finally in the last video he misses his braking point again, but this time I of course knew it was gonna happen already after so many times. Let him recover on his own and keep the space in the next corner for him but sure he also let's me go extremely wide here again and I can't even go for a fair fight once again. I finish literally within a sec off him easily so yeah...

Dec 18, 2018
So 1st off the bat I made a dogs dinner of T1, thankfully nobody else bar me was effected. Dont make up any places, end up around 10th or so.

2nd clip again a bit too hot going into the turn, however after it turn slowed down and let the 2 cars regain the positions.

Clip 3 You did run wide, however i usually take a tight line into the hairpin, and from my angle it looks like you give me a touch in the middle of the corner.

4th one there in my eyes the space was there, dive up the inside, then for the next corner the car understeered away

the only reason it was that close in the end as i basically was trying to keep the car on the gray stuff and not bin it, last lap was 3/4 seconds slower than the alp before.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
ILRGT1

Nothing Reported

ILRGT2

Renegade Lap 1 , Turn 1 incident - Missing the braking point by a long way causing a collision for several drivers. This dangerous and wreckless driving which affected multiple drivers races. As a result we have issued @Renegade with a qualifying ban for Round 3 - Austria.

@FCGameboys888 / Renegade Incidents - Incident 1/3 mins into Race - Renegade corner entry is far too aggressive causing contact with the nissan forcing him wide and gaining a position from it. Incident 2/ 8 mins into Race - Renegade once again does not make a clean pass and makes hard contact with the opposing car to complete a move. Incident 3 / 27 mins into Race - Completely cuts across the drivers racing line, then following corner forces the car off wide , once again showing lack of awareness and control of the car. With these incidents we have issued a 10 second time penalty added to final time. This demotes Renegade to 11th. @FCGameboys888 to 9th and @EVR_Matt3r_ to 10th. Renegade will be under strict review next 3 races, any futher bad driving will result in DSQ/ Race Bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.