PS4 Season 4 (GR4) - Round 5 - Brands Hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
ncidents must be reported with 18 hrs of the race finishing (1pm UK Time next day) - it is this time to ensure we are ready for ILRF1 Tiers at 6pm next day.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier (ILRGT1 or ILRGT2) -

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

Dec 18, 2018
Ilrgt1 round 5 (brands hatch) HracingGreen2400. Lap 23 around sector 4. I was defending and gave room to him, got to the latest turn in point I could and when I went to turn I was nudged and my car got unsettled and I ended up on the grass and spun out of 5th place. I was looking forward to defending my position and was not massively confident of keeping him behind for the next 5 mins as he had much fresher tyres and much better exit of of corners, and I would have expected a clean move out of a corner with a longer straight, but where this happened it was very tight and there was no thought to where I would end up, no apology or recognition of what happened either.

Nov 21, 2018
Derby, UK
ILR GT1

R5- Brands hatch

Xxlambo_1021xX

Lap 8

Turn 3

Nudged on grass in braking zone down hill as I was on worn tyres I had left room on inside as I know he had not long come out pits
https

://youtu.be/cJZUM9uGEw8

Dec 21, 2018
UK
Tier - ILRGT1

Race/Round – R5 Brands Hatch

Driver(s) involved – Fredpanda90 (@Fredpanda90) & MrCosta96 (@CostaSLB)

Description of the incident – Lap 1, MrCosta96 got on the power out of turn 2 too early and understeered into the back of my car, spinning me and himself into the grass and negating the good start I got previously.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Tier 1

HRacingGreen/TubbyPhantom - The nature of the circuit is such that overtaking is difficult here. TubbyPhantom does appear to move across the circuit squeezes HRacingGreen to the grass on the inside which results in contact and TubbyPhantom to lose partial control of his car, with that ultimatley causes the incident. Footage shows part of HRacingGreen was alongside TubbyPhantom and could of left more room which would of reduced the risk of an incident. Neither driver directly at fault here. Racing Incident. No action taken.
TripleG/Lambo - Unjustified contact for the incident to be reported. Lambo is on the outside and makes a clean pass. All stewards fail to see much / if any contact.From what minimal contact there might of been TripleG appears to lose some control but spins out as a result of riding the kerb. Racing Incdient. No action taken.
Fredpanda90 & MrCosta96 - MrCosta96 understeers heavily into Fredpanda on the opening lap, with the fresh tyre wear he approached the apex with too much speed thus meaning more understeer and his car drifting wide, resulting in hard contact with FredPanda90. 5 second time penalty demoting him 1 place.
Exprit - disconnected on final lap after the timer counted down to 0:00.000 -- this means he completed the circuit in quicker time then to drivers placed 6th to lower in final standings. We will reinstate Exprit position to 6th, Lambo 7th, MKBorn 8th, RedMatt 9th and Phantom 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.