Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix

All incidents must be reported within 24hrs of the race (8pm UK Time next day)

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Dec 7, 2018
Tier: ILR7
Race: Bahrain
Drivers involved: Pro-Opa & Philiphogsten

Description: Pro-Opa gets a bad start and I overtook him. I start to brake for the first corner and dont want to ge in the middle of all cars and damage my front wing. But Pro-Opa brakes too late and smashes into my back so I get pushed into the car in front and damage my front wing. Which ruins my race.

Link:

Dec 22, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Warlock_meneer

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lost the rear of my causing me to go wide and got an unfair warning for it

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Dec 27, 2018
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Tier - ILR7

Race/Round - Bahrain Round 3

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter
PSN: Apex_WhiteOut @Apex_WhiteOut

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV):
I got an unjustified 5 second stop and go penalty because of ignoring yellow flags.
This was when the whole field was going through turn 1 and I got hit from behind, I think that caused the yellow.
I was legally overtaking Apex_WhiteOut, then the yellow came out for only 3 seonds and I got the penalty.
I think the 5 second stop and go penalty is unfair and should be removed from my final race time.

Thanks.

Aug 13, 2018
Incident 1
Tier - ilr 5
Race - Bahrain
Drivers involved - jcarty23 @jamiecarty1903 & I don’t even know
What happened - slightly poor start and got mobbed before t1 but got taken out by someone behind
How’d it effect my race - sent me spinning and gave me damaged front wing

Incident 2
Drivers involved - jcarty23 @jamiecarty1903 and conquest_al99 @aldoferrari24
What happened - after the spin Aldo and the sauber were going slow so I went to pass them and Aldo turns straight him to me
How’d it effect my race - I lost my front left tyre ending my race

Incident 1 - 0-15 seconds
Incident 2 - 15-end

Dec 16, 2018
Incident 1
Race: Bahrain
Tier: 5
Drivers involved: @PaulMcG92, Conquest_AL99, @AldoFerrari24.
What happened: Paul dives up my inside which there was no room for which results in him hitting my inside and driving me wide almost resulting in a broken wing for myself.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Round 3 | Bahrain - Thursday Night Tiers

ILR7
Pro-Opa & Philiphogsten -
It appears Philiphogsten was hit from behind from a car totally missing his braking zone. We have asked for POV footage from Pro-Opa to confirm if it was him or someone else. Penalty 5 second time penalty added to final time for Round 4 - Pro-Opa.
Mbiesma Pen Removal - Driver 5 second stop go removed, but was served during his first pit stop so cannot be removed as standard ruling. His final race time remains.

ILR6
Nothing Report - Gold stars all round :)

ILR5
jcarty23 & Kamkaymon
- As seen from several drivers POV it was Kamkaymon that caused the contact and domino affect of incidents before T1 was even reached. We are waiting for his POV just to confirm if there was any lag or desync on his side. Penalty - Qualifying Ban Kamkaymon for dangerous race start, poor driving and also unable to provide footage as required in rules.
jcarty23 & Conquest_AL99 - There is a lot going on within the first 4 corners of this Grand Prix. What is alarming to the stewards is the fact the driver (Conquest_AL99) seems more focused on whats behind him then in front. Letting off the throttle completely on the straight , in the middle of the race track is is very dangerous to the cars around him. The driver knew they were right behind due to the arrows and rear views. We do not deem any incident ahead a factor in making such a drastic call. This 'unexpected' change of speed caught out the drivers behind resulting in Jcarty23 in DNFing. While not intentional we do see this as poor driving and awareness from Conquest_AL99. Due to the messy start and crashes left and right, we have taken that into account. Conquest_AL99 will recieve a 5 second time penalty added to final time for causing a driver to DNF and damage to Elite_Lorenzo.
PaulMcG92 & Conquest_AL99 - While the Ferrari made contact with the side pod/ tyres it was aggressive from Paul but we don't feel its worth a penalty for the move. Warning to Paul about avoiding contact with drivers. No action taken, but will be reviewing if this reoccurs.

ILR4
Warlock_Meener Pen Removal
- Driver error caused him to get a slap of oversteer which forced him outwide. He got a warning for track extending. The fact that this is driver error and he kept his speed through the extension we cannot deem this worthy of a removal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 18, 2019
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – Bahrain, Round 3

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @louisw03 @ILRT_Louis

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Link to video:

On a flying lap and Louis just isn't paying attention, not only did it ruin my lap but also prevented me from doing a second lap.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier - ILR1

Race - Bahrain

Driver involved - ILRT_Abiodun

Description - Going side by side to the finish, he chose to keep pushing me to the right even when i had no space anymore

Aug 13, 2018
Tier-1
Race-Bahrain
Drivers involved- ILRT_Alfie, VSR_Lambo, CPI_speedbari.
Bari was divebombing and leaving no room all race and eventually moved under breaking wich took off nearly all my wing. I believe this proves why everyone was against bari being added into ilr

Aug 12, 2018
Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR 1

Race/Round – Barhain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ vsr_Lambo and cp1_speedbari

Description of the incident - constant late moves forcing me off track
Replying on Behalf of SpeedBari as he has school and cannot respond in time

Incident 1 - Lambo catching his rear. Clearly Bari had cars infront of him and had to brake a bit earlier. No brake checking
incident 2 - it is with Alfie and not related to Lambo. Regardless, It was a move on the limit. Space was left all the time clearly from Lambo's on board. Alfie had 2 wheels remaining on track and tried to squeeze back into Bari side pod leading to him loosing control
Incident 3 - like Alfie on the limit and we apologize & accept stewards decision. Yet it has to be said that Lambo forgot to show what he did next. Footage below

On the other hand, we would like to report Lambo for these moves
Pushing Bari off the track and not leaving space lap 11

Lambo Dive bomb Lap 17

Aug 13, 2018
Tier-1
Race-Bahrain
Drivers involved- ILRT_Alfie, VSR_Lambo, CPI_speedbari.
Responding on behalf of Bari who has school and cannot respond in time
Bari was divebombing and leaving no room all race and eventually moved under breaking wich took off nearly all my wing. I believe this proves why everyone was against bari being added into ilr
Incident 1 - Yes it was a late move and on the limit but we see space was left as can be seen from VSR_Lambo on board. No dirty moves or intentions.
Incident 2 - With Lambo (repeated twice not sure why) and it was responded to in respective report
Incident 3 - Bari was infront, on the inside & on the racing line. Not sure what is being reported here
Incident 4 - Alfie is doing a dive bomb!!! Is he reporting himself here :)
Incident 5 - Related footage below. No further comments

On the other hand, we do report this

Aug 13, 2018
Reporint on behalf of Speedbari as he is in school and might miss the deadline to report the incident
Tier - ILR1
Race/Round – Bahrain
Driver(s) involved – @Its-Me12321

Description of the incident - Its-Me just comes off track limits and punts Bari off ruining his race and end up last

Jack

ILR Owner
Staff member
Aug 4, 2018
Reporint on behalf of Speedbari as he is in school and might miss the deadline to report the incident
Tier - ILR1
Race/Round – Bahrain
Driver(s) involved – @Its-Me12321

Description of the incident - Its-Me just comes off track limits and punts Bari off ruining his race and end up last
The driver himself has to report the incidents and cannot be done on behalf on someone. This is not an esports event. While I appreciate the effort, its not a review of the incidents, youre trying to do the stewarding for us and there is a clear lack consistency with what you think is fair and not.

Aug 13, 2018
The driver himself has to report the incidents and cannot be done on behalf on someone. This is not an esports event. While I appreciate the effort, its not a review of the incidents, youre trying to do the stewarding for us and there is a clear lack consistency with what you think is fair and not.
I was not trying to make any judgements, just saying Bari's point of view and be on time. No bad intentions and apologies if it was understood that way. Just trying to help out as Bari might miss the deadline to answer back. That's all :)

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Sunday Night Races

ILR1
Incident involving Sterling West & Louisw03 : Quite obviously, louisw03 is blocking a driver on a flying lap. The collision could have been avoided by Sterling West but his lap would have been ruined anyway. => Qualifying ban to ILRT_louis
Incident involving ILRT_Janul (Kallek) & ILRT_Abiodun : on the final lap, after the last corner, they are side-by-side going towards the finish line. Abiodun pushes Janul as much as he could to put him in the wall separating the track and the pitlane. It is unacceptable to see that and especially in the highest tier of competition as you are supposed to be an example to the slower drivers watching you. => Qualifying ban , 10 second penalty added to final race time in Round 4 and disqualification from the race results Round 3 to ILRT_Abidoun.
(Multiple) Incidents involving VSR_Lambo, ILRT_Alfie & cp1_speedbari : CPI_Speedbari does appear to make a number of late divebombs as seen by the footage provided as well as on the live stream. He forces cars off track on a number of occasions, makes contact, does not leave a cars width space for other drivers, goes for ridiculously late moves and can be seen moving under braking. VSR_Lambo however also makes some questionable decisons in this race also, with poor divebombs. For top tier drivers its some of the worst driving we have seen across all 7 PS4 tiers.
Stewards Decision - VSR_Lambo - unable to provide POV footage and poor wheel to wheel conduct, lack of respect - will recieve a 15 second time penalty added to his final time in Spain ( will be rolled over until completes next GP). He will be officially under review, any more poor drivers will be handed a race ban. ILRT_Alfie - warning about forcing cars off wide and not leaving enough space. Driving under review. CP1_SpeedBari - Qualifying Ban for Round 4 Spain and 5 second time penalty added to final race time for poor wheel to wheel conduct , and dangerously moving under braking. CP1_SpeedBari connection will also be under review - reports of lag and desync were evident in the race and on POV clips.We have issued a qualifying ban due to his poor wheel to wheel with several drivers and we hope this helps reduce any incidents for next week. Like VSR_Lambo, CP1_SpeedBari - any more poor wheel to wheel ( no matter how small) will be a Race Ban. Please show respect to one another @TTG_Lambo & @CPI_speedbari , you're both great and quick drivers. But last night was not acceptable.
Incident Involing cp1_speedbari & Its-Me12321 - Race start and Mercedes runs deep, into T2 Bari sticks to the racing line and forces the Toro Rosso wide. Barely any contact is made and Bari loses control. Its-Me12321 cannot be blamed for the incident and had no room on the outside in the first place. Racing Incident.
Incident involving likkle_blocks, louisw03 & zenqii : likkle_block is following louisw03 and zenqui who are fighting each other. At turn 4, they make contact and stop in the way of likkle. The accident is a racing incident and is a touch of desync. 5 second time penalty to Louis for causing a collision and 5 seconds to Zenqii for being unable to provide footage. ( Both added to final times in Round 4).

ILR2
LMC_Wommeh, LMC_Es_Muerto & Aleskiller : LMC_Wommeh received 2 warnings at turn 3 and 9 during lap 12 when battling 2 others cars. In both case, he is either unable to rejoin the track safely or pushed off wide by another driver. => Both warnings removed and pen removed

ILR3
Nothing Reported

Do not dispute the decisions. These have been discussed for many hours with the team and believe this is a fair reflection of the ILR1 incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.