PS4 Season 6 - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Dec 27, 2018
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Tier- ILR8

Race/Round – Australia

JessGamer95

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Jess didn’t gave me space

Aug 14, 2018
Tier - ilr7

Drivers involved - Ryanberry1996, riskyracer44

Absolutely no spatial awareness. Alongside into the braking zone and just get turned into and spun around.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2018
Tier: ILR6
Race/Round: Round 1 Australia
Driver involved: petukka16 @petukka16

Description of incident: Outrageous divebomb that forced me off track and gave me wing damage. There was no way petukka was making that corner at all if not for me being there

Pro-Opa

Sim-Racer
Aug 14, 2018
Netherlands
Tier- ILR8

Race/Round – Australia

DexDexter13 & @claus_chr

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Dex didn’t give me space, turned into me when I was trying to pass him

Aug 13, 2018
UK
Tier- 6

Race/Round – Australia/R1

Driver(s) involved – GG_Biggsery and myself

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Biggsery ran wide during a battle and re-entered the track in a dangerous manner in my opinion

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Australia

Driver(s) involved – RW313_/@SilentHive

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I was on a flying lap and RW313_ came out of the pits. He didnt move over for me and I damaged my front wing.

Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Australia

Driver(s) involved – ruudgulled/@ruudgulled

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) - ruudgulled went wide and I overtook him. I braked at the braking mark but ruudgulled braked much later at hit me from behind.

Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Australia

Driver(s) involved – ghanaman_007/@jessenx_vii

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) - I overtook ghanaman_007 on the straight and went for the inside for T1. Ghanaman_007 turns into me during the turn and hits me and due to that I spun. I was beside him and he didnt leave me any space, I did not have time to move over any longer to the right.

Aug 13, 2018
UK
Tier- 6

Race/Round – Australia/R1

Driver(s) involved – half of the grid

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – pile up caused everyone to back up, made evasive action which had to be done, I feel the 5 sec is very very harsh

BigW3810

Sim-Racer
Jul 18, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – 1 -- Australia

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter Myself: psn) BigW3810 twitter) WilliamParlett1
Joe: psn) Joe_C_Nufc Twitter) JoeCheetham5

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I was on a fast lap at the end of the session I was coming up to the second last corner joe was sat in a good position on the inside just letting me past because he was on a in lap I think and than out of nowhere he just spears across the track taking me out.
check video from 35sec onwards for crash

Aledi88

Sim-Racer
May 16, 2019
Tier- 6

Race/Round –Autralia Round 1

Driver(s) involved – JOE_C_Nufc & twitter @joecheetham5

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Was in my last qualy attempt , there is an accident ahead , in which Joe´s car got damage and instead of entering the pits, he decided to continue to the main straight even though he had damage and was dangerously slow, that ruined my last qualy attempt almost crashing.

Aledi88

Sim-Racer
May 16, 2019
Tier- 6

Race/Round –Australia Round 1

Driver(s) involved – BASTOS_AMB / @ambastos
Description of the incident: Lap 1 turn 1, I caustiously take turn 1 on the inside and bastos_amb dives crashing into me generating a pileup which made me end up last and with FW damage. Ruining my race

Aledi88

Sim-Racer
May 16, 2019
Tier- 6

Race/Round –Australia Round 1

Driver(s) involved – carlmedz1 / @Carlmedz1
Description of the incident: Lap 6 I got knocked from behind by carlmedz1 , I think he missed his braking point but took me out .

iXeFun

Sim-Racer
Jul 8, 2019
France
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – Australia

kamkaymon153
Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – He blocked the racing line while he was in the opposite direction

Dec 29, 2018
Tier- 6

Race/Round – 1

Niels22nL, raptor-13v, omg_bre_is_here
Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – lap 6, under safety car everyone went slow and basically i got brake checked.

Skyzii

Sim-Racer
Sep 30, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Australia

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ BWRT_Paul/Mister_SkyZii

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Well nothing much to say.Paul lost it in the wall then try to DNF himself by making zigzag into the wall but he was also making zigzag in the straight which gave me FW dmg and ruined my race.

Jan 27, 2019
Tier - ilr7

Absolutely no spacial awareness. Alongside into the braking zone and just get turned into and spun around.

Tier - ilr7

Absolutely no spacial awareness. Alongside into the braking zone and just get turned into and spun around. It’s not an overtaking area and the car behind could've waited to pass me.

I had the racing line and although I wasn’t aware you were alongside I was ploughed into.

Dec 22, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @JCoL_98 @Paul McGinnes

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 2 had an better exit then him and decided to go for the switchback into 1 and he pushes me completely off without even thinking of giving space causing me to loose the car on the straight crashing into Jcol ending his race and ruining my race aswell.

Aug 14, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Australia / Round 1

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ lewis11064 & LewisRCurtis

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – On Lap 8 at turn 10 leaving Lewis Dive bombed leaving no room on the exit of the corner. Very lucky to avoid damage or worse in the wall.

(POV unable to be uploaded so I’ve sent my POV to @ILRStewardTeam via Twitter)

Aug 14, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Australia / Round 1

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ QVR_Chill & QVR_Chill

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – On Lap 29 at turn 14 Alex was slow heading into Turn 13 so I cleanly overtook him on the inside but heading into Turn 14 I was Dive bombed leaving me with a damaged left side of the wing & also putting myself on the grass losing me a position only to get it back as I crossed the line due to their penalties

(POV unable to be uploaded so I’ve sent my POV to @ILRStewardTeam via Twitter)

Larkin

Sim-Racer
Oct 25, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Australia

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ BWRT_Paul/Mister_SkyZii

Well nothing much to say.Paul lost it in the wall then try to DNF himself by making zigzag into the wall but he was also making zigzag in the straight which gave me FW dmg and ruined my race.
Just to piggyback on this, my POV is here (11:35 for the incident, clearly shows he deliberately crashed too)

Status
Not open for further replies.