PS4 Season 6 - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2018
ILR 4
Australia
SlendermanXXl @SlendermanXXl
Abiodun20041224 @abiodun_2412
I defend the inside he goes to the outside, he turns into the corner as if im not there and spin me around losing me time and costing me any chance to get 2nd on penalties.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- 6

Race/Round – Australia

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter BIGw3810, Aleddi88

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – As seen on my clip i have invalidated my final quali lap, constantly checking behind me for people on a lap, getting out the way for a few, as soon as the timer runs out the cpu takes over for me so i have no control of the car, i think it has retired me so i press pause and then unpause it to see my car rejoining the track, taking out BIGW and then continues the lap to take out Aleddi. I honestly have no idea why/how this has happened and am sorry to the other drivers, but theres nothing i could do. Ive raced in this league for a year now and would never be stupid enough to do this to other drivers.

Bre

Sim-Racer
Apr 12, 2019
Tier - ILR6

Race/Round – Australia

Driver(s) involved – Myself (@OMG Bre is Here), Niels22NL (@Nielss22nL) & Raptor-13V (@RAPTOR-13V

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) - On lap 5 Raptor-13V braked checked both me and Niels under the safety car causing me front wing damage after recovering from T1 carnage. Don’t know if he caused any to Niels but I think he did. Also want to mention the Raptors internet connectivity is very low and this comes into effect mostly when you are about to make an overtake.

Aug 23, 2018
Tier - ILR7

Race/Round - Australia R1

Drivers involved - Myself (jluke11/@ILRT_Jluke) RiskyRacer44 & ghanaman_007

Description of the Incident(s) - Both on Lap 1, first one was minor, during the first turn RiskyRacer tapped the brakes unexpectedly leading me to damage my wing slightly, after turn 3 Ghanaman runs wide, dangerous rejoin onto the track, hits RiskyRacer and spins, causing me to hit him with nowhere to go and giving me major wing damage.
Footage below:

Heavy T

Sim-Racer
Jul 9, 2019
England
Tier- ILR6 PS4

Race/Round – R1 Australia

Driver(s) involved –
RAPTOR-13V / @Raymond25450369
Nielss22nL / @Nielss22nL

Description of the incident – Caused a pile up by going dangerously slow. Resulted in red wing damage and a 5 sec penalty which I served in the pits. Penalty meant that my race was ruined and I missed out on points by less than a second.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018
tier: ilr4

Round 1 Australia
Drivers involved not sure

Description of incident(what lap):
Lap 1 T1 I got absolutely destroyed

Jul 9, 2019
ILR7

Australia Round 1

Not sure who all the drvers are involved but I was asked to post my footage of lap 1 involving an incident that happened in T3

Zepa

Sim-Racer
Jul 10, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
Tier- ILR8

Race/Round – 1

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ bglover37

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –He seems to run his car off the track and enter back on the track carelessly forcing me to spin.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
FINALISED RACE REPORT

Thursdays PS4 Tiers

ILR8

#1 JessGamer/MBiesma -Jess makes contact with MBiesma as he attempts to overtake. While no intent this does show a clear lack of awareness. (5 second time penalty added to Round 2 for JessGamer).

#2 Pro Opa/DexDexter- Pro Opa has alot more speed into the corner, yet doesn't yield to a slower Ferrari who was involved in a wheel to wheel battle in front. We believe Pro-Opa could of conceded the move and waited for the back straight instead of going for a move through the T12 Chicane which is difficult enough alone as there is only 1 line to take through the chicane.

Unknown PSN / Bglove
r - Bglover clearly touches the grass through the fast left to right chicane. This causes his car to become unsettled and as a result does not have full control of the car. Driver who reported this - we could argue you could of braked in time you expect the driver in front to control his car, get up to speed and give you space in .5 of a second. Unfortunate coming together, nothing intentional. Racing incident. Please ensure you post your PSN if you want to report in the future.

ILR7

#1 Ryanberry/RiskyRacer - close together in sector 2, RyanBerry goes for a move bit late and then Risky turns in. No driver directly to blame. Its not a normal overtaking spot. Ryan goes for a late move but Risky leaves no space but couldn't react to leaving space. No action to be taken. Racing Incident.Please be more careful next week guys. You're costing each other time.

#2 Philiphogsten/RW313_- RW313 blocks in quali. (Qualifying Ban issued to RW313 for poor awareness and ruining flying lap)

#3 Philiphogsten/Ghanaman - Ghanaman goes for the apex with a car beside him. Better awareness needed - Penalty below.

#4 Philiphogsten/ruudgulled - ruudgulled misses his braking zone and collides with car ahead. ( 5sec pen added to Round 2 race time)

#5 Jluke/Ghanaman - Ghanaman dangerous rejoin. Enters the racing line far too aggressively causing contact with the car in front resulting in damage for other drivers. This incident coupled with PhilipHogsten incident #3 we have issued a combined time penalty of 10 seconds.

#6 Jluke/ Riskyracer - No action to be taken. Riskyracer was reacting to the cars around him. Being lap 1 drivers should be very wary of incidents and understand you wont be up to full race speed if an incident does occur. No further action.

#7 Hennerz / Nikki / Robojeep - Original footage sent via twitter. Nikki suffered wing damage from Hennerz overspeeding into T3, taking to the grass and causing contact. We dont believe Hennerz had full control of the car and the incident as a result affected 2 other drivers who both recieved damage. We think the driving is quite reckless for lap 1, gaining an advantage by exceeding track limits resulting in him having poor control of the car. Hennerz in the final phase cuts across the racing line and causes further contact. Please remember to be more cautious on the opening lap. 5 second time pen added to Hennerz final time.

ILR6

#1 JohnnyR95/Petukka - Petukka misses breaking point and collects JohnnyR95 in turn 3. ( 5 sec time pen and warning to Petukka)

#2 GG_Biggsery/ApexIceman - Dont think Biggsery really had much control of his car when it began to veer back across the circuit. (No Action)

#3 SC RESTART INCIDENT - Niels22nl/Raptor/ApexIceman - SC Coming in the same lap, drivers need to be prepared to slow down but also each driver are responsible for maintaining a safe gap to the car in front. There was no 'brake checking' through the grid, but a case of drivers not paying attention to the lead car slowing down the pace and thus domino affect happening. Overall its very clumsy from half the grid.Nobody directly to blame. Please keep a good distance from each other. Being in a gearbox of another car is asking for trouble as you're second guessing their behaviours. (General Warning to the entire grid). No Penalties will be removed for the incident. Raptor's internet and lag will be monitored next Round.

#4 BigW3810 & Aledi / Joe_C_Nufc - Joe cuts across as BigW3810 is on hot lap, same for Aledi. This is a new glitch to us within the game taking control of car. As a precaution and in the rules do not go AI while on track. Remain in full control of the car to reduce risks like this. (No Action)

#5 Aledi/Bastos - Bastos goes in too fast for the angle he decided to approach the corner., He does not have the optimum line so should concede to the drive on his inside. Riding on the POV he misses his braking point to the cars around him. This causes heavy contact with multiple cars. Very clumsy and affected multiple drivers. Being lap 1 and first race of the season we will take that into account. 5 second time penalty added to Bastos_AMB Race time.

#6 Aledi/Carlmedz - Looks like Carlmedz misses breaking zone and collides with Aledi into final turn . Aledi does appear to have lag issues during this race, please look to fix this going forward. Warning to both. No further action.

ILR5

#1 Kamkaymom/IXeFun.- Not really too much Kamkaymom can do here as he is facing the wrong way with a fast car coming through (Unfortunate Racing Incident)

#2 TMC_Corboy - T1 L1 - From additional drivers POV the shunt appears more of a tap . While its unfortunate we do not deem this worth a penalty and a racing lap 1 incident. However a warning to iXeFun for causing contact and will be reviewing future race starts from the Renault driver.

ILR4

#1 BWRT_Paul/Mister_SkyZii - From numerous POV Paul intentionally tries to destroy the car on the start finish straight by slamming it into the wall and bouncing back o track. This is shambolic and disappointing behaviour from a driver of his experience. This reckless behaviour caused 2 cars to ultimately retire for no fault of their own. BWRT_Paul will receive a Reprimand for his conduct and serve a qualifying ban next round. Any future penalties issued will be severe penalisation. BWRT_Paul will be classified as DSQ from the race results as well.

#2 JCoL_98/BWRT_Paul/WarlockMeneer - Paul doesn't leave enough space on the run out of turn 1 squeezes Warlock into the wall. ( 5 second time penalty added to BWRT_Paul added to Round 2 upon completion).

#3 Slenderman/Abiodun - Slenderman makes contact with his rear tyre in turn 1 spinning Abiodun. Abiodun takes the inside line, but then begins to squeeze Slenderman to the left into the braking zone, Slenderman has the racing line and more corner speed through it. Abiodun could of eased more so on the breaks but we appreciate its hard to accept to do that in a blink of a moment. No action will be taken. Racing Incident.

#4 ILRT_Matt3r/Lewis - Slight squeeze here with minimum contact, tricky corner to go side by side. Slight touch on the grass. No action to be taken. Hard but borderline fair.

#5 ILRT_Matt3r/QVRChill - QVR_Chill completely misses his braking zone, perhaps in an attempt to defend deep. It resulted in a last lap collision and affected the finishing positions of both drivers. Poor driving from QVR_Chill. - 5 second time penalty added to QVR_Chill final time for forcing a car off track.

tony

ILR1 PS4 Coordinator
Aug 13, 2018
Tier: ILR1

Round: 1 (Australia)

Drivers involved: Myself and Francis.

What happened:
Coming into turn 1 Francis had the outside line. I still had at least half a car on his inside but he turned in as if I wasn’t there and took me out, I should of been given way more space but when Francis turned in as much as he did I had no where to go and a spin was always going to happen when you race so careless and not respect who you’re battling. (Link below)

Link:

Dougie

Sim-Racer
Oct 9, 2018
Tier - ILR3

Race - Round 1 Australia

Divers involved - DougieFalcons97 and Pedersonlheim

Description - on lap 21 we were side by side until he decides to turn into the apex where my car is still there and left me into a spin like my car was still there.

Link

Lormans

Sim-Racer
Nov 2, 2018
Tier- Tier 3

Race/Round – Australia Round 1

Driver(s) involved – Spagegti-chips and joshmxher

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Spag going for a move on josh on a really bad place causing him to spin out and giving me damage. IMO a stupid move from him.

Jul 18, 2019
Tier - ILR3

Race - Round 1 Australia

Divers involved - DougieFalcons97 and Pedersonlheim
Description: we are wheel to wheel, he takes the defensiv line and i brake later than him and there is plenty of space on the inside i have to turn to manage the turn. He run i to me, the line he picks is not a defensiv line and i gave him plenty of space if he had gone on the apex

Last edited:

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
SUNDAY NIGHT TIERS

ILR1
#1 - ILRT_Cliffy & Francis_McG - Francis did not leave any space at T1. This cut off Cliffy line and caused contact and Cliffy to spin out. The accident was made worse, due to the games poor contact model. However for a top tier driver not allowing this sort of space is very poor. 5 second time penalty added to Francis_McG in Bahrain. It was a very avoidable accident which was caused by not giving a driver the space that's required.We will be monitoring Francis wheel to wheel combat closely now.

#2 - NSX_Dusty & ILRT_Janul - Once again very similar to the incident mentioned above. Drivers not allowing enough space for each other. Janul turns in taking the racing line even though Dusty is clearly side by side with Janul. Janul could of left more space to avoid the spin. 5 second time penalty added to Januls final time.

#3 - Kornhoff & ILRT_Louis - Kornhoff has the inside and and slower speed into the corner. Louis has track position and his car positioned ahead of Kornhoff. Louis left a car width room on the inside from his POV, but while Louis had the optimum line and track position it is on Kornhoff to back out of the position. Contact made is very light and unfortunately sends the driver into a spin. Warning to Louis to try leave abit more space ( he could of left more) and be aware of other drivers. Kornhoff please try and keep your front wing out of places where you can concede instead of risking it. No further action.

ILR2
#1 Nothing Reported :)

ILR3

#1 DougieFalcons97 & Pedersonlheim - Dougie and Pedersonlheim are side by side into T1. Dougie squeezes to the left towards the entry of the corner to have the best speed through it. Pedersonlheim allows the space through the corner and apex. Dougie runs a bit deep and causes slight contact sending him into a spin. Pedersonlheim left enough space for Dougie. Racing Incident. No action taken.

#2 SpAgEgTi-ChipS / joshmxher & LR_Lormans - SpAgEgTi-ChipS goes for a more than opportunistic move into T4 after failing at T3. Does have the marks of some desperation / impatience. This then caused SpAgEgTi-ChipS to spin out on track. This gave LR_Lormans damage from a very avoidable accident. SpAgEgTi-ChipS will be given a 5 second time penalty added to final time for careless driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2019
Tier: ILR1

Round: 1 (Australia) / Lap 8

Drivers involved: KORNHOFF & ILRT_Louis

What happened:
Coming into Turn 2, Louis was on fresh tyres right out of the box aiming to quickly overtake me. Since i was not in this fight, i decided to brake early so he can pass around the outside. I was entitled to the apex though, which i made sure of, however, i was cut off as if i wasnt there. I got spun, which cost me more than 5 seconds (+positions). Another camera angle can be viewed in the stream on Lap 8.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.