PS4 Season 6 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Jess

Karter
Aug 13, 2018
Plymouth
Tier- ILR8

Race/Round – Round 10 - Britain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @mrjon1976

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 1 (start of race) - At start of race, Jon was lagging for some people and it was hard to try and avoid him. There was one point where I had to take action after Wellington Straight, to avoid getting hit by Jon.

Dec 7, 2018
Tier- 7

Race/Round – Silverstone

Driver(s) involved – Zepad00dle

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) - Zepad00dle had bad internet connection and his car was waving. Its almost impossible to race a car with bad connection.

Sep 12, 2019
Gravesend
Tier- ILR8

Race/Round – Round 10 - Britain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @mrjon1976

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 1 (start of race) - At start of race, Jon was lagging for some people and it was hard to try and avoid him. There was one point where I had to take action after Wellington Straight, to avoid getting hit by Jon.

I can only apologise...but as stated in the chat everyone was lagging for me.

wais77

GP3 Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Instagram.com/waiskuba77
Bill
Bill went wide from the track, I tried to take advantage we were aide by side through maggots and Beckett's left hander til the right I got ahead, he left me space for the corner but comes around out of nowhere on the outside and felt like I wasnt there

shabz_en

Sim-Racer
Mar 22, 2019
ILR8
Silverstone
PSN: Shabz_EN & Ferry_Elias

Footage is pretty self explanatory. He comes onto the track after being spun when I’m sure he’s aware lots of cars are coming past as it’s turn 1. Pretty careless and ruined my race before it even began.

Camobabo

Sim-Racer
Jul 7, 2019
Sheffield
Tier- 8

Race/Round – 10 Silverstone

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Camobabo @CRAZYFLYINGROB

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Brakes really hard and early for first corner.

Aug 13, 2018
Round 10
Britain
ILR8

F1BAZZA86 / llbrad04

Went for the move in turn 6, i couldn't go anymore onto the curb no space poor awareness

Few laps later

Larkin

Sim-Racer
Oct 25, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Britain

Driver(s) involved – Larkin_4S, OwenWyatt

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I'm on a fast lap at the end of quali, going to improve. OwenWyatt still hasn't gained any brain cells in the last week so decides to carry on his out lap on the racing line, causing me to mess up my lap.

wais77

GP3 Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Instagram.com/waiskuba77
Aug 23, 2018
Tier- 7

Race/Round – Silverstone/Round 10

Myself (@jluke11)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Coming into the next lap the safety car comes out, now unbeknownst to me at the time there was a delta on the 1st lap of safety car so by the time I'd slowed down the game awarded me a drive through penalty, and with not serving it by the end of the race i received a 20 second time penalty dropping me down to P8 when i was minimum P3, i wish for this penalty to hopefully be removed as i understand a delta is used for a virtual safety car, however this was a full safety car and was not a danger as there weren't any other cars near me.
I included the race director at the end of my video as proof of warnings

SECOND INCIDENT:

Tier- 7

@xJluke11 & @MKBorn2000

Coming into the Last lap i was holding down P3, after T4 Maik starts to catch me on the straight and as we reach the breaking point he brakes late, and as i leave him space, he makes contact with me, loses control of his backend a bit and hits me again whilst going through the corner giving me wing damage and not giving the position back

My POV of both incidents:

Mkborn's POV of our Incident:

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – 10 Britain

Driver(s) involved – myself @Bill_2203 PSN- Bill-2203 and @WaisKuba77 PSN- BWRT_Wais

Description of the incident – lap 1 I went wide at copse returned to the track with wais to my right and into the maggots and Beckett's I left a cars width in the inside of the first right hander and wais hit me spinning himself out, after looking at his POV it looks like the angle he approached from meant he was always going to hit me unless he backed out of the move

Aug 13, 2018
twitter.com
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – 10, Britain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @zepad00dle

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – going into the final corners, zepad00dle is fighting a haas. As he is on the inside, I position my car on the outside. Exiting the final corner, he leaves me the space but then starts coming across and we both go left info the wall. This resulted in me losing a potential podium or P4, depending on weather I could've overtaken the Haas, as it later turned out to be

Link of in game POV

Larkin

Sim-Racer
Oct 25, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Britain

Driver(s) involved – Larkin_4S, Conzo1993

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – First corner of the first lap, Conzo runs very wide and off the track. He then rejoins dangerously without looking and hits the side of me, spinning me out. He should not have rejoined the track at this point.

7:10 in the video.

TGIPeter

Race Editor
Aug 13, 2018
Tier - ilr5

Race/Round – Britain

Driver(s) involved – ILRT_Dan

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Dan doesnt make the corner so cuts the corner with no in game penalty given.

Oct 11, 2018
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – ROUND 10 - SILVERSTONE

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @KyleJS_22 / LK_Kyle_22

I receive a drive through for speeding under the safety car and it come up serve within 3 laps which I do on the following lap. I don't click box this lap or anything but it changes my tyres instead. Subsequently, I loose more time than I would have with a drive through. After that trip through the pits it didn't ask me to go back through as I assumed that I had served it but still get a penalty.
I attempted to serve the penalty and the game didn't tell me otherwise until after the race. I do also feel all the drive through penalties should be removed as they was confusing and misleading as the race told us to catch and straight after slow down. People didnt know if to serve or not and it completely changed the race for a comlicated penalty.

Nikki

Sim-Racer
May 24, 2019
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – ROUND 10 - SILVERSTONE

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @nikkiou812 / nikki9095

I saw other guys from ILR7 report their drive through penalty incident. They’re asking to remove the penalty so i will report it as well. Just in case the penalty can be removed.
For me, i even do pitted right after i got penalty. But the penalty still exist unfortunately.

Zepa

Sim-Racer
Jul 10, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
Tier- ilr7

Race/Round – britian

Zepad00dle and speed_yracer

I clearly had the inside line and was the lead car coming around the last corner. I felt like I didn't turn vigorously to block him off and from my point of view it looks like he just smashes into me.

MKBorn2000

ILRT Team Manager
Staff member
Aug 13, 2018
Germany
Tier- 7

Myself (@jluke11)

Coming into the next lap the safety car comes out, now unbeknownst to me at the time there was a delta on the 1st lap of safety car so by the time I'd slowed down the game awarded me a drive through penalty, and with not serving it by the end of the race i received a 20 second time penalty dropping me down to P8 when i was minimum P3, i wish for this penalty to hopefully be removed as i understand a delta is used for a virtual safety car, however this was a full safety car and was not a danger as there weren't any other cars near me.
I included the race director at the end of my video as proof of warnings

SECOND INCIDENT:

Tier- 7

@xJluke11 & @MKBorn2000

Coming into the Last lap i was holding down P3, after T4 Maik starts to catch me on the straight and as we reach the breaking point he brakes late, and as i leave him space, he makes contact with me, loses control of his backend a bit and hits me again whilst going through the corner giving me wing damage and not giving the position back

My POV of both incidents:

Mkborn's POV of our Incident:

I'll give my opinion on this one too. I had pitted under the SC and he didn't. So I was on brand new Softs while he was still running on old Mediums. After the restart I was obviously much faster than him and caught him on the final lap. I managed to get a run out of T4 and out braked him. He was trying to fight me on much older tires, we make contact once, which makes my car step out, I correct to avoid a spin and in doing so we make contact again. He loses a small part of his front wing and doesn't even lose any positions after this accident. In all honesty, I would have gotten past him anyways. This was the first decent opportunity and I took it.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Thursday) - Round 10 - Britain

ILR8

JessGamer95/mrjon1976 - Looks like mrjon1976 was lagging going into T1 and through most of the opening lap. (mrjon1976 - Connection under review, MrJon1976 to start at the back next race)

Shabz_EN/FerryElias - It seems that Ferry_Elias runs wide at T1 even before the major incident into the corner. From the footage provided by Shabz_EN it seems FerryElias loses control of the car on his own accord and then ultimately spins onto the circuit. (FerryElias to blame for dropping the car in the gravel. In his defence, we don’t imagine he could have done much to save the car spinning onto the track as he would have had little control. We would like to raise the issue it was yellow flags and Shabz_EN was racing full speed. Should be more cautious given what’s going on around him.( 5 second penalty to FerryElias for causing a collision).

Camobabo/CrazyFlyingRob - Going into T1 CrazyflyingRob is early on the brakes, which causes Camobabo to hit him in the back. (No Action, Racing incident, While he was braking early it is T1 and with incident up ahead Crazyflyingrob and was being cautious). Canobabo has to also be more wary and prepared to slow on the opening lap.

F1BAZZA86/ llbrad04 - Into turn 6 Bazza and Brad are side by side on corner entry when Brad doesn’t leave enough space to Bazza beside him causing Bazza to spin onto the grass. Again on exit of turn 6 later in the race, just not leaving enough space for cars behind. (Brad to blame here for not leaving car width space. Brad has left the league. No further action required but would have been penalised.

ILR7

Philiphogsten/Zepad00dle - Zepad00dle is ahead of Philiphogsten and with the optimum racing line into the corner. (Zepad00dles car is a touch laggy but not the worst we have seen). Contact is slight, Zepad00dle could have left more space but PhilipHogsten could of conceded the corner at the same instance. Incident made worse by game contact model and touch of lag. Lag will be monitored. No further action, Racing Incident.

BWRT_Wais/Bill_2203 - Bill runs wide out of Copse and Wais approaches behind and they go side by side into Becketts although Bill is slightly ahead and has the racing line. Both cars make contact as neither is willing to back out. (No Action, Racing Incident, Wais should have backed out).

Jluke11 (Penalty Removal) - From Jluke's footage he doesn’t obey the in game instruction to slow under the safety car, his delta remains red. Penalty should have been served under green flag conditions – driver error. (No further action).

Jluke11/MKBorn_2000 - Going into Brooklands Maik goes for a move up the inside of Jluke11 and the makes slight contact by bumping wheels, this unsettles Maiks car and causes heavier contact which pushes Jluke wide, causing slight wing damage. Nothing intentional by either driver. (Racing Incident, No further action).

SpeedYRacer/Zepad00dle - In the final corner Zepad00dle and Speed_YRacer make contact with each other, causing both to spin into the wall. Zepad00dle has track position and they make contact via the rear tyres. YRacer was heavily on the curb. YRacer could of yielded the position at this point given Zepad00dle is nearly a car length ahead, but Zepad00dle could of left more space given he knew YRacer was alongside corner previous. Racing Incident. Warning to both about wheel to wheel etiquette.

LK_Kyle_22 (Penalty Removal) - Driver does not obey the in game instruction to slow under the safety car, his delta remains red. Penalty should have been served under green flag conditions – driver error. (No further action).

Nikki9095 (Penalty Removal) - Driver does not obey the in game instruction to slow under the safety car, his delta remains red. Penalty should have been served under green flag conditions – driver error. (No further action).

ILR6

No Incidents Reported

ILR5

Speed_Knighton/ILRT_Dan - ILRT_Dan cuts the corner on the exit of Becketts for whatever reason. Not obvious time was gained from this though. (Need POV to determine reason and to establish whether he received a penalty). Speed_Knighton could not of known if he received a pen or not for that incident. DECISION PENDING*

ILR4

Larkin_4S/OwenWyatt15 - Larkin on a quali lap enters the final few corners and makes contact with OwenWyatt who appears to be backing up from a car ahead in order to find space for his own lap. (Owen to blame here, Quali Ban for next event)

(Note - Would appreciate if Larkin refrained from making unnecessary insulting comments in his description of the incident). This has been forwarded to ILR Admins.

Larkin_4S/Conzo1993 - Lap 1 T1, Conzo1993 appears to run wide in the wet conditions. He then appears to move back onto the circuit in front of Larkin_4S and others. (Conzo to blame here for dangerous re-entry, should have stayed left on the run off area rather than return to circuit knowing cars were there. (Quali Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.