PS4 Season 6 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2018
Ramsgate, England
twitter.com
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – Britain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Its-Me12321, WillMurdoch, Sparkz, Onyx

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Pure cancer... Divebombs and that.

Sparkz

Grid Kid
Jul 31, 2019
Tier - 1
Race - Britian/round - 10
Drivers me and Louis
Louis ghosted into new in the pits and I got a 5 second penalty for a collision when it was not my fault (patch the salt)

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- 1

Race/Round – Silverstone

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter Sparkz, Onyx and Will.

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Sparkz moved under braking, which made him collie with Will, then he ran into the back of my car.

Aug 28, 2018
Tier- 1

Race/Round – Britain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @
WillMurdoch93 (@) Sparkzxzx
Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I go for the move on sparkz because there was a gap, he then turns across into me which results in me, onyx, its-me and likkle (i think) out of the race with no chance of getting a good result

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
ILR1

ItsMe12321/WillMurdoch/VSR_Onyx/Sparkzxzx - Sparkzxzx will receive a 10 second time penalty for causing a collision,poor car control & moving in the braking zone.
We would also like to issue a warning to VSR_Onyx to be wary of cars around you and reiterate that patience is key. Some very poor car control at times at the beginning of the Grand Prix especially.

VSR_Wayne - Qualfiying Ban for retiring the car on track in working order.

AaronCollingwood - X2 Qualifying Ban and reprimand for purposely DNFing on track, by hitting a barrier at full throttle. Any further poor driving and clear disrespect of the rules and you will be removed from the league completely.

Sparkzxzx Time Penalty - Penalty was not served in pits so 5 second time penalty will be removed.

ILR2

Nothing Reported

ILR3

SpAgEgTi-ChIpS Pen Removal - Penalty will be removed, but the corner was still cut. Warning will be instated which results in a 3 second time penalty. 7 seconds will be taken off SpAgEgTi-ChIpS final race time

Status
Not open for further replies.