PS4 Season 6 - Round 11 - German Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Jtx002

Sim-Racer
Jul 30, 2019
Tier 6

Round 11

Jtx002 and Bastos_AMB

He turn into me

alexP

Sim-Racer
Oct 1, 2018
in my opinion i left at least 1 car width on that corner; i can't say the same thing about wais on the exit of the hairpin

my pov

Aug 23, 2018
Tier- 7

Race/Round – Round 11 Germany

Me (@xJluke11) & BWRT_Wais (@WaisKuba77)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Coming into T4 I'm minimum 3-4 car lengths ahead of Wais coming into the braking zone, and out of nowhere Wais just throws it up my inside, giving me wing damage (unknown to me at the time) forcing me wide, which also makes the game give me a warning/penalty

Below is my POV aswell as an alternative view of the incident, and lastly the race director to show i had 6 warnings all race so if the warning is removed i would only have 3 seconds of time penalties

Wais' POV

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Tier - 5
Round - Germany
Driver involved - me, pynski, Milosz.

What happened - I tried to follow dan by going round the outside of pynski into the hairpin and we come out the hairpin side by side coming up to the next corner where then milosz tried to go down the inside of us both causing us all to collide.

how did it effect you - gave me slight damage but enough to change the wing and gave me my 3rd and only warnings, which is irrelevant as I forgot to record race director

Nov 21, 2018
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – Germany

Driver(s) involved – Myself (@F1Khalifa, @mdj2002mdj and @ILRT_Dan)

Incident 1:
Coming into the hairpin @mdj2002mdj moves under braking, causing me to have to take evasive action and go straight on to avoid him.

Incident 2:
Having fresh medium tyres after pitting under the VSC, I had a large pace advantage over dan coming into turns 8 and 9. We go side by side, but on the exit of t9 he doesn't leave me a cars width, causing me to hit him, lose control and 3 positions.

Nov 4, 2018
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – Germany

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ : ILRT_Dan @ILRT_Dan & khalifaalk99 @F1khalifa

We are going side by side and slightly touch and he spins out because of it

Oct 7, 2018
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – Germany

Driver(s) involved – Myself Alfie the mercedes and an Alfa (sorry not very helpful description)

Description of the incident- I avoided the pile up and I see a Mercedes reversing towards me trying to avoid the carnage
POV) –

Dec 22, 2018
Tier- 5

Race/Round – Germany

JYPynski @Pynski, jcarty23 @Jamie_Carty23

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – On lap 13 I catched battleing two of jcarty and Pynski. I had mega exit of the hairpin and we were going 3 Wide into a very fast corner. To be honest I was focusing too much on Pynski so for the moment I thought I had the corner and I decided to go fully commited for this corner. When I realised it Will be impossible to make it I was trying to give as much space as possible by cutting the corner. Because of the collision I retired and Pynski got Wing damage
I think it was maybe not 100% but still my fault as I should... Probably just lift off
P.S Best view was from the stream but I'm also giving my POV

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- 5

Race/Round – Germany

JYPynski @Pynski, jcarty23 @Jamie_Carty23

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – On lap 13 I catched battleing two of jcarty and Pynski. I had mega exit of the hairpin and we were going 3 Wide into a very fast corner. To be honest I was focusing too much on Pynski so for the moment I thought I had the corner and I decided to go fully commited for this corner. When I realised it Will be impossible to make it I was trying to give as much space as possible by cutting the corner. Because of the collision I retired and Pynski got Wing damage
I think it was maybe not 100% but still my fault as I should... Probably just lift off
P.S Best view was from the stream but I'm also giving my POV
And here's my POV. Basically in a sandwich and couldn't go anywhere. Not to the left anymore as Jamie was just next to me.
(And let's not talk about my driving through the hairpin 🤫😶)

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Thursday) - Round 11 - Germany 🇩🇪

ILR8

(Nothing Reported)

ILR7

BWRT_Wais/AlexP89tm - Into the hairpin Alex makes a legitimate attempted overtake on Wais. On the exit Wais squeezes AlexP89tm and then doesnt back out on the next straight going over the kerb and making barely any contact with Alex who was slightly ahead causing him to spin (Wais to blame here). No further action.

Jluke11/BWRT_Wais - Wais goes for a move into the hairpin and makes contact with Jluke11, which pushes him wide. Wais does not leave enough space on the exit (3 second penalty to be removed from Jluke11 and Wais to blame for again making contact into the hairpin). Wais will receive a 5 second time penalty for causing damage and gaining an advantage by forcing a car wide.

Wais – Official warning by the league for your post race conduct. Any poorer driving or poor conduct on or off track and this will result in expulsion. Please note the lobby readies up at 6.30pm, please be punctual.

JLuke – Reprimand for post-race incident discussion and argument in the tier chat. Any further examples seen of this will be chat bans and on track penalisation.

ILR6

Jtx002/Bastos_AMB - Into turn 2 Jtx goes side by side with Bastos_AMB and slight contact is made as both drivers turn in for the corner. From the point of contact it looked like Jtx002 wanted a better angle into the corner and would of understeered deeper on entry, but bastos could of left a bit more space. (Racing Incident)

ILR5

Jcarty/JYPynski/CPI_Milosz - On the run out of the hairpin JCarty, JYPynski and CPI_Milosz go three wide and into the next turn contact is made by CPI_Milosz on JYPynski who in turn hits Jcarty. (CPI_Milosz to blame for a dangerous move, cutting the apex and not leaving enough space for other cars He should of conceded the position at this point. 15 sec time pen for dangerous driving)

Khalifa/mdj2002mdj – No action to be taken.

Khalifa/ILRT_Dan - Into turn 9 khalifa and ILRT_Dan are side by side. Khalifa goes for the move making contact with ILRT_Dan's front right tire and then appears to lose control. (Khalifa goes for a move that isn’t really on, contact is minimal). (No Action)

Jcarty- Reporting clear lag on lap 1. As it appears to be every car around the driver that is lagging, it is 95% of the time the driver themselves that is lagging. We will investigate further. No futher action at this time.

ILR4

(Nothing Reported)

ILR1

OllyFlavell/ILRT_Alfie/DougieFalcons - Lots of cars go into the hairpin in close order ahead of Ollyflavell when some make contact which appears to cause DougieFalcons to spin. In the melee OllyFlavell ends up hitting the spun Mercedes which causes him to spin himself before Alfie makes contact with him ending his race. (A unfortunate domino effect here caused by the initial incident. Dont believe Dougie intentionally reversed into OllyFlavell who was unlucky here. (Warning to all drivers involved to be more careful when running closely).
Please be careful in close proximity to one another – DougieFalcons/OllyFlavell/ ILRT_Alfie – reminder under yellow flag conditions you have to be prepared to slow and not to act aggressively and get past the incident at full racing speed.

ILRT_Louis/Odemz – Odemz and Louis battling hard most of the race, Odemz appears to miss his braking point, unfortunately making contact with Louis and sending him off track into a spin causing to lose multiple positions. 10 second time penalty to Odemz upon next race completion.

Odemz Final Lap – Intentional DNF on the last lap. Against the rules. Odemz will serve a qualifying ban upon next race entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.