XB1 Season 6 - Round 11 - German Grand Prix Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

matt45

Grid Kid
Sep 12, 2019
Tier- ILR 5

Race/Round – round 11 germany

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ T10 Denzle @T10_Denzle

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –https://streamable.com/x20se On lap 1 i'm waiting for the VSC to end and Denzle just crashes into the back of me and puts me into the wall

Dec 1, 2018
Tier ILR4

Round 11 Germany.

I have given up my evening, went from 9th to 3rd and then (from a set P5 by over 10 secs, on penalties) my controller disconnects and puts me in a wall, despite being full on charge and it not at all being my fault.

I doubt you will find 1 person who opposes me having a P5 classification as I was even quicker than the 2 guys behind me, but they would have overtaken me on pens.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/antivebeacon/video/80425165

P.S. I understand if I do not get at least P5 reinstated, but nonetheless it is still wholly unfair on me after doing over 90% of the race with no issue and then to lose it all because of this, effectively ending my season.

Bewwm

Sim-Racer
May 25, 2019
Tier- 5

Race/Round – Germany

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Bewwm @WWHyperFazeTfue (Says Dustin but game was glitched out)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Last lap of the race overtaking on a straight and he comes across to my rear tires causing me to vier to the left even though I gave plenty of space on the outside then i lose control after trying to correct myself

https://xboxclips.com/Bewwm/419532ea-594d-4298-bec2-623e172c3af9

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2019
Tier- 5

Race/Round – Germany

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @T10_Denzle & Matt 45

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – VSC is ending, he gets caught sleeping.. i chose the outside line to get the inside line in the next turn and he squeezes me like im not there. If you watch the clip, just before we both crash the VSC ends, so it would have been a fair restart.Had we got round the next turn.

https://xboxclips.com/T10 Denzle/b68c66d9-2b6c-47fe-ba9c-aec6fe31ff51

Mar 14, 2019
Tier- 2

Race/Round – Germany round 11

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @CRGa Zelchy

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Started my lap way over 5 seconds behind zelchy. He clearly backed off but didn’t move out of my way. This cost me heavily as I was possibly looking at pole, definitely top 3. As a result of him not moving out of the way I started p11 and got caught up in a lap 1 incident.

Jul 15, 2019
Tier 3
Round 11 Germany
IGN x LegendZz and carperson458, @Ross_BD don't know his twitter handle

I make a mistake going onto the straight allowing carperson to overtake me. However, he swerves across the track before the braking zone, swiping me inyo the grass, losing me positions and giving me light green wing damage that I couldnt fix.

Jul 9, 2019
Sep 7, 2019
Tier- ILR3 Xbox

Race/Round – Germany, Round 11

Driver(s) involved – Absolutlol and Jackrt2004, @niksvucans and @Jack_T4ylor

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Coming into the hairpin, Jack with DRS closes up on me, i move to the middle of the track to try to cover the dive while still leavving him space if he has commited. Out of the turn, I pull ahead before being tapped and then spun into the right hand kink by Jack, DNF'ing me. Clip - https://xboxclips.com/Absolutlol/ce958677-bf21-445f-b7f9-48a6dfd71b9f

Jack

ILR Owner
Staff member
Aug 4, 2018
Tier- ILR3 Xbox

Race/Round – Germany, Round 11

Driver(s) involved – Absolutlol and Jackrt2004, @niksvucans and @Jack_T4ylor

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Coming into the hairpin, Jack with DRS closes up on me, i move to the middle of the track to try to cover the dive while still leavving him space if he has commited. Out of the turn, I pull ahead before being tapped and then spun into the right hand kink by Jack, DNF'ing me. Clip - https://xboxclips.com/Absolutlol/ce958677-bf21-445f-b7f9-48a6dfd71b9f
This submission is unfortunately past the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.