PS4 Season 6 - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Okeke21

Sim-Racer
Dec 27, 2018
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Round 12 Hungarian Grand Prix

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @: @philip_hogsten/Philiphogsten and @ART_Okeke21/Okeke21

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Going into turn 2, I defend the inside and Philip just drives into the back of me causing me to spin and lose a position to AlexP89tm

Jul 7, 2019
Sheffield
Tier- 8

Race/Round – Hungary

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Camobabo @shabz_en

Sat on the racing line at the end of quali, was up by over a second

Toudai

Grid Kid
Jun 1, 2019
Tier- ILR8

Race/Round – Hungary lap 1 corner 1

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @CommandoVice
@toudainl

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – 1st lap commandovice showing terrible lag. Then in the 1st corner I am smashed in from behind by someone. Not sure though who. Well after watching camobaba video it looks like commandovice as well taking me out in the 1st corner.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Round 12 Hungarian Grand Prix

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @: @philip_hogsten/Philiphogsten and @ART_Okeke21/Okeke21

Going into turn 2, I defend the inside and Philip just drives into the back of me causing me to spin and lose a position to AlexP89tm

I went for the inside and Okeke gave one car of width at first. But started to turn in sig had no way to go.

Sep 12, 2019
Gravesend
IRL8 hungary
Toudani and shabzen (i think)

Off the start and toudani veered into the mclaren forcing me into the pitwall, damaging my wing. Then the renault clips the mclaren in front causing a mass pile up which i got caught up in and wrecking my front wing, causing me to pit at the end of the lap. Given the time i lost against being within 20 seconds of the top 10 at the end, its fair to say the lack of awareness shown cost me potential points

Jul 7, 2019
Sheffield
IRL8 hungary
Toudani and shabzen (i think)

Off the start and toudani veered into the mclaren forcing me into the pitwall, damaging my wing. Then the renault clips the mclaren in front causing a mass pile up which i got caught up in and wrecking my front wing, causing me to pit at the end of the lap. Given the time i lost against being within 20 seconds of the top 10 at the end, its fair to say the lack of awareness shown cost me potential points

My POV, got a shocking start and just got pinballed around really.

Larkin

Sim-Racer
Oct 25, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Hungary

Driver(s) involved – VRT Shapelele

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – You should start doing loyalty cards, I'm here to report stuff so often I must be due a free coffee or something. This time off the start, Shapelele forgets to break, hits a bunch of cars. One of them eventually goes flying into me, sending me down from about p5 to plast.

22:37 on the stream

JCoL

Sim-Racer
Sep 1, 2018
Tier - ILR 4

Race/Round - Hungary

Driver(s) involved - @F1Shape @Warlock_meneer @Larkin Myself

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) - Back after a 3 race hiatus, start in P4, lead up to T1 L1, actually broke late but not to the point where I would plow into another car, still got punted from behind and then smashed into from the side.

My POV -

Stream POV -
22:40

Aug 27, 2018
Germany
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Hungary

Driver(s) involved – VRT Shapelele

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – You should start doing loyalty cards, I'm here to report stuff so often I must be due a free coffee or something. This time off the start, Shapelele forgets to break, hits a bunch of cars. One of them eventually goes flying into me, sending me down from about p5 to plast.

22:37 on the stream

just broke a bit too late, avoided karige and hit the side of warlock

mb

Aug 13, 2018
Tier - 4
Race - Hungary
Drivers involved - Noelpetrik, VRT_Shapelele
Description - I was going for a move down his inside to try and recover the position that he took off me, and in the process of that i did go deep into the corner, although there was still plenty of space for him to go as i did not force him off the track in any way at all. He should have seen that i was alongside him from the red proximity arrows that you can clearly see on his FOV so i didn't just "come out of nowhere" on him.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Thursday) - Round 12 - Hungary 🇭🇺

ILR8

Camobabo/Shabz - In Quali Shabz fails to move out of the way from Camobabo behind who was on a flying lap (Shabz will recieve an automatic quali ban for blocking in qualifying)

Toudai/CommandoVice/mrjon1976/Shabz - Seems like primarily Toudai trying to avoid /CommandoVice who was lagging badly caused this incident.
That being said Toudai has to be more careful of cars around him off the start – 5 second time penalty for aggressive driving and causing avoidable contact.

Commandovice will be pulled from the tier due to ongoing lag issues since the beginning of the season. We are sorry to do this but we can’t let the races get affected on this scale any longer.Commandovice also took out a Racing Point through turn 1, down to lag as well.

ILR7

ART_Okeke21/Philiphogsten - Into turn 2 ART_Okeke21 is ahead of Philiphogsten when Philip goes to the inside, for a move that isnt really on. (Philip to blame here, 3 second time penalty to PhilipHogsten for causing a collision)

Hennerz - Reprimand for no show. Further no shows will be removal. Admins were not informed and they notified tier chats in good time regarding the update.

ILR6

IvorBrynMike - Reprimand for no show. Further no shows will be removal. Admins were not informed and they notified tier chats in good time regarding the update.
BigW3810- Further lag and connection issues. Please start at the back of the grid for future races until you can guarantee a stable connection. If it doesn’t improve we will have to review your seat.

ILR5

The following drivers have been issued with formal warning regarding their finishing ratio % from the last 6 races:

Huwbertomancini
ColoMan2356
iXeFun
Zack-Jarvis

Further DNF’s / DNS in the next 3 races we will have to give the reserves waiting a chance. ILR Admins will message personally to discuss this in detail.
We think out of a combined 24 races between the 4 drivers only 2 finishes is way below the standard required. Please improve and seek to finish the races.

ILR4

Larkin/VRTShapelele/Jcol/Others - Lap 1 turn 1 and Shapelele appears to make contact with the Toro Rosso of Warlock and the Renault into turn 1 which causes a chain reaction with multiple cars picking up damage as a result. (Shapelele to blame for causing initial incident by missing his braking point. Qualifying Ban issued to Shapelele and reprimand issued).Please be more careful.

VRT_Shapelele/NoelPetrik - Turn 1 from Shapelele's POv contact is made from NoelPetrik. Noelpetrik runs deep and causes contact with Shapelele. We believe NoelPetrik should and could have allowed more space and intentionally ran deep to try cover off Shapelele, but caused contact and damage. 5 second penalty added to NoelPetrik race time

TTG_FlyingCooper – Reprimand for no show. Further no shows will be removal. Admins were not informed and they notified tier chats in good time regarding the update.

ILR1

Nothing Reported

We have made note of those drivers retiring on track. We are watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.