PS4 Season 6 - Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR1
Race- Belgium
Drivers- Zenqii

Lap 1 of the race and Zenqii and myself are side by side on the run up to Eau Rouge and I get pushed into the wall.

Jul 9, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Belgium

Driver(s) involved – Myself (@Stiggy309) and @Nwbb999

Description of the incident – On lap 8 I was bumped from behind whilst braking into the final chicane, and had no option but to cut the chicane. I lifted off and didn't gain any time according to the live stream so I would like my 10 second time penalty removed.

Attachments

Mar 21, 2019
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – Spa

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Ronline5 and @khalifaalk99 gt: Ronline26 and khalifaalk99

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Well khalifaalk thought that he had fresh tires but he had 14 laps old softs which didnt have grip so he went wide at the last corner and then he thought you know what i need new tires lets just jump back onto the track and go straight to the pits as if there is anyone behind me. Turned out i was behind him and that cost me the win since it gave me wingdamage and i was in first while he didnt pit yet.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Thursday) - Round 13 - Belgium

ILR8
Nothing Reported

ILR7
Nothing Reported

ILR6

Stiggy/nwbb999 - Contact is made by Nwbb99 on Stiggy into the final chicane, which causes Stiggy to run wide. (7 seconds of the 10 second penalty removed, but 3 second time penalty will be remain as we feel more could of been done to make the corner). Nwbb99 will also recieve a 5 second time penalty for causing a collision .

ILR5

Ronline/Khalifa - Khalifa runs wide into the final chicane for whatever reason and then on track reentry makes contact with Ronline as Khalifa appeared to be heading for the pit lane. This is very poor awarness and driving but do take into account the tricky conditions. (Khalifa to blame here, 5 second time penalty added to final time).

ILR4
Nothing Reported

ILR1

MattTibos/Zenquii - On the run towards Raidillon/Eau Rouge Zenquii makes contact with Matt which pushes him into the wall. It appears as if Zenquii just turns in on Matt here. (Zenquii to blame, 15 sec time pen for not leaving enough space and causing an incident) This in turn causing a chain reaction through the field with multiple incidents.Its very poor awarness. ***Penalty Pending Zenquii POV Footage***

Zenquii Connection - Several drivers have reported issues with lag and finding it hard to race wheel to wheel. We will monitor Zenquii's lag the next few races.

Status
Not open for further replies.