XB1 Season 6 - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Cathal

Grid Kid
Sep 30, 2019
Tier- ILR3

Race/Round – Italy, Round 14

Driver(s) involved – DBYTE @Tommynhl72

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Lap 1
I move into ERS mode 4 and get a run down the inside and he simply moves across the track and squeezes me into the wall, ending his own race and damaging my car.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArRraJ6VZZbqgQ0Dr-n-FfLOmcvy

Jul 9, 2019
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Italy

Driver(s) involved – Just me, GT: TheGiant197
Twitter: @The_Giant_19

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I get a good start on L1 but get hit into the breaking zone, I go slow off track and lose positions but still get the penalty, so I'm asking for it to be removed as it's completely unjustified.
Starts at 1:00
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/thegiant197/video/81408387

Jul 9, 2019
Tier-5

Race/Round – Monza

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @SaltyDustin, SalzigerDustin

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –I disconnected from the session and when I rejoined the Lobby, the game decided to give me a total of 8seconds in penalties.
Having them removed would promote me from P5 to P2. I dont have a race director tho because it is pretty obvious imo that I havent done anything wrong and those 8 seconds were seperated from the rest of my race.

seconds for speeding in the pits??)

results)

Nov 1, 2019
Tier- ILR3

Race/Round – Italy, Round 14

Driver(s) Involved:
Dragon Shanley (@ShanleyRoss1)
RBR Echo (@EchoRbr)

On lap 2, Car 69 (Dragon Shanley) out-brakes himself causing him to lose control of his car. His car then proceeds to slide back onto the track in a way I was unable to avoid. Resulted in a broken front wing which made me lose lots of time to the whole field. I later retired.

Link to Video:

Aug 13, 2018
Drivers involved: @Wor button22 @jason is back44
Tier: 4
Description of the incident (include what of lap the race and what went wrong from ur Pov): Lap 11 i did turn 1,2 and then i was going down curve of granday and the mystic and jason had crash and then jason came flying cross came onto the racing line and brakes so i couldn't avoid him
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/wor-button-22/video/81409215
You will have to skip to lap 11 because wouldnt let me sent short clip I don't know why

Oct 5, 2018
Tier- ilr3

Race/Round – Italy

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Revolution @jackrt2000

I was careless whilst racing with Jack and caused him to DNF. I feel a penalty is deserved for this.

Jul 9, 2019

Midzy

Sim-Racer
Sep 4, 2018
Tier: ILR2

Race/Round: Italy Round 14

Driver(s) involved: Midzy15 and MnT Hamilton

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV): Lap 1 coming out of the 2nd chicane Hamilton decides to cut the chicane for some reason, entering the track alongside me and then decides to put me in the wall and ruin another race of mine

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/midzy15/video/81414499

rbz1012

Sim-Racer
Aug 14, 2018
Tier- 3

Race/Round – Italy
I was the driver involved
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/rbz1012/video/81434743
as you can see here I got a 10 second penalty when I came to almost a stop then cut across and back to the track, the time gained was negligible as shown on my sector 1 split at the end of sector 1. Please take a look at this . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.