PS4 Season 6 - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- 8

Race/Round – Italy

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @robhd5 and dexdexter13

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – he has hit me from behind taking me out causing wing damage,

incident time stamp- 26:40

Aug 14, 2018
Tier - ilr7
Race - italy
Driver involved - okeke
I overtake Senna on the inside, I defend the inside from okeke keeping in a straight line. Okeke just blatantly rams me straight off the road.

Jess

Karter
Aug 13, 2018
Plymouth
Tier: ILR8
Race: Italy
Driver Involved: Myself (JessGamer95) and gg-gamingking @OzoneSainz
Description: Lap 4 through Ascari, gamingking went off and as I was on the racing line, he came on track suddenly, I tried to avoid him, but it was too late. I could of stopped earlier or went outside racing line, but I don't know what would of happened there.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Round 14 Italian GP

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - psn: Speed_danscar and philiphogsten

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – On lap 9 when I was overtaking philip with drs he pushed me onto the grass and made me lose control of the car and also lose positions

Video -

Jul 11, 2019
Suomi
Tier-6

Race/Round –14

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ petukka16 & OisinMcG38_

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – On lap 4 heading towards the ascaris just before the braking zone oisin hits me twice which causes my car to hit the wall, damaging my front wing and going to the gravel. Getting back on track I get a 10 second penalty.

Okeke21

Sim-Racer
Dec 27, 2018
Tier - ilr7
Race - italy
Driver involved - okeke
I overtake Senna on the inside, I defend the inside from okeke keeping in a straight line. Okeke just blatantly rams me straight off the road.
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Round 14 - Monza, Italy

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Okeke21/ART_Okeke21 & ryanberry1996/@Ryanberry96

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
I was following ryanberry1996 behind and in no way did I try and blatantly ram him off the circuit. When I was close behind and the slightest touch at the rear caused ryan's car to veer wildly to the left. I can only apologise for this as it was never my intention nor should that contact of caused such a crazy crash.

Okeke21

Sim-Racer
Dec 27, 2018
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Round 14 - Monza, Italy

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Okeke21/ART_Okeke21 & not sure who the driver behind was, possibly Speed_danscar/@Speed_danscar based on the potion

Turn 1 Monza is usually a bit tight and the field bunches up which is understandable. I get hit from behind which causes me to go off track, I slow down to allow the front three to go through so I don't gain an advantage but the game gives me a 3 second penalty.

CC76

Grid Kid
Jul 16, 2019
Tier- 8

Race/Round – Italy

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @robhd5 and dexdexter13

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – he has hit me from behind taking me out causing wing damage,

incident time stamp- 26:40
CrazyFlyingRob changes lane twice, so he knew I was there. I kept my line and he swerved into my car clipping my frontwing. Nothing I could do there. Really sorry for the contact but was impossible to avoid for me.

alexP

Sim-Racer
Oct 1, 2018
Tier - ilr7
Race - italy
Driver involved - Bill-2203

On the last lap Bill was slow on the last turn, i tried to avoid him on the outside but in the last moment he hits me and coused a DNF. I don't think he did this on purpose but in the end i finished on 10 instead of 7 (that's because Bill had a 6s penalty while i had none).

incident video

race director video

Aug 13, 2018
Tier - ILR7

Race/Round – italy

Driver(s) involved – myself @Bill_2203 PSN Bill-2203 and AlexP89tm

Description of the incident - on the final lap i got a puncture when i shifted up to 8th gear before the final turn and struggled to keep the car straight then just before the line i saw alex coming from behind while i was slow and if you look at my POV I didn't steer left i was pushing my analogue stick to the right as soon as i saw alex go left but the puncture was pulling my car left so i couldn't avoid him, so it was an unlucky incident in my opinion

BF_LouZi

Sim-Racer
Jan 8, 2019
Belgium
Tier - ILR1

Race/Round – Round 4, Italy

Driver(s) involved – ILRT_Amir (@ILRT_Amir), ILRT_Alfie(@ILRT_Alfie), DougieFalcons97 (@antonio_Dougie) & I (Cripton-iite, @cript0n)

Description of the incident - Lap 8, Amir goes wide at the exit of ascari. He rejoins the track and he collides with Alfie. They both spin and hit walls, destroying their front wing. Whilst spinning, Alfie hits me and Dougie destroying our front wing aswell, ruining our race.

My pov (incident at 1:05) :

Dougie's pov :

Dec 27, 2018
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Tier - ILR8
Race/Round - Italy

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter: Morras25 / @morne_mrn
Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) :
I was hit from the back by Morras25

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter: Morras25 / @morne_mrn
Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) :
Again hit from the back and into the corner he hit me on my inside.

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter: CrazyFlyingRob & DexDexter13
Unlucky because of the incident with CrazyFlyingRob & DexDexter13

Samuple

Sim-Racer
May 23, 2019
ILR5

Race/Round – Italy

Driver(s) involved – psn: samuple & CPI_Kaspar Twitter samupekk & CPI_Kaspar

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – From my POV he brakes way too early in to T1 and my frontwing got damaged. I get that you brake early on first lap and was also prepared to brake early but not that early.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Thursday) - Round 14 - Italy

ILR8

crazyflyingrob/dexdexter13/Mbiesma - Heading into turn three dexdexter13 makes contact with the rear of crazyflyingrobs car, causing him to spin into the chicane. Dont feel CrazyFlyingTob moved twice, he moved once to defend the position. Mbiesma was just an unfortunate passenger in this incident. (DexDexter to blame here for the contact. Please be more careful when running behind other cars 5 sec time penalty)

JessGamer95/gggamingking - gggamingking has spun on the exit of Ascari and when trying to recover the car JessGames95 approaches and ends up colliding with the Alfa Romeo. Having reviewed the footage it seems that the Alfa Romeo of gggamingking does begin to come back onto the circuit and onto the racing line. This is poor awareness and avoidable. (Gggamingking will receive a qualifying ban for dangerous driving)

Mbiesma/Morras25 - Lap 1 turn 1 Morras appears to make contact with MBiesma having missed his braking zone. Morras makes contact with Biesma again several times on the following lap. (Morras to blame here for initial incident - Warning about driving standards - qualifying ban and 5 second time penalty)

FerryElias – Unable to provide footage. 10 Second time penalty

Strawblonde - Unable to provide footage. 10 Second time penalty

Dneil07 - Unable to provide footage. 10 Second time penalty

ILR7

Ryanberry96/ART_Okeke - Appears Okeke makes contact with RyanBerry96 which results in RyanBerry crashing into the barrier. Okeke makes contact here as shown on his, POV. While not intentional it was still a very avoidable collision on a straight too. The contact caused the driver to DNF.( 10 second time penalty to ART_Okeke for causing a collision and terminal damage)

We have also like to make note of a dangerous re-entry by Speed_Senna in the clip. Please be careful

Speed_danscar/philiphogsten - Heading into Ascari Speed_danscar and philiphogsten go side by side. speed_danscar then touches the grass on the right after not being left enough space by philiphogsten (philiphogsten to blame here - 5sec time penalty for not leaving enough space)

AlexP/Bill-2203 - Bill I believe has a puncture so whilst it doesnt appear deliberate he should have moved off the racing line in that event, especially given the penalty he had. (Bill to blame here, 10sec time penalty for next event for dangerous driving)

Okeke (Penalty) - Penalty to be removed

Warning to Okeke and Ryanberry for arguing about incidents on the incident thread. This is not a place for arguments but for posting footage and detail of incidents.

Warning to Speed_Senna and Ghanaman_007 for poor racing etiquette shown numerous times.

ILR6

petukka16/OisinMcG38_ - Heading into Ascari petukka16 and OisinMcG38 go side by side when Oisin makes contact with Petukka forcing him onto the grass and subsequently into the gravel. (5sec time penalty to Oisin for not leaving enough space and 10sec Penalty received by Petukka should be removed.

ILR5

samupekk & CPI_Kaspar – Kaspar is entitled to brake within reason to anticipate what is happening around him as a driver into T1. No further action

ILR4

(Nothing Reported)

ILR1

ILRT_Amir/ILRT_Alfie/DougieFalcons97/Cripton-iite - On the exit of Ascari ILRT_Amir runs wide and on re-entry appears to make contact with ILRT_Alfie. This seems to cause contact to be made with cars just following behind. Purely driver error with ILRT_Amir correcting the car, cars behind cannot predict this. No further action

LR_Nic118 – waiting footage of lap 12 which is being investigated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.