PS4 Season 6 - Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

MKBorn2000

ILRT Team Manager
Staff member
Aug 13, 2018
Germany
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Singapore

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ Myself (MKBorn2000) and Senna.

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I overtook him on the straight after T4 and it felt like I got hit into T5. We then are side by side for the next couple of corners before we make contact again, which sends me into the wall. I left him more than enough room and barely moved towards the middle of the track (normal racing line on that part of the track). Contact broke most of my front wing.

Sipyii

Sim-Racer
Aug 11, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Singapore

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Sipyii, @Ozone_Sipyii, nwbb999, @nwb999, LORDALLAM786, @Lordallam786

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – At the start of the race me and nwbb go along side each other at turn one and I clip his rear wheel due to him barely giving me any room to stay on track and this causes me to spin and in the process Lord come in from my left and bashed into me taking half my front wing off, making me spin out of control collecting others who had done nothing wrong and ruined my race and others.

Jul 9, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Singapore

Driver(s) involved – xScott13_

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 4

Safety car is deployed and Scott brakes hardly and making impossible to avoid him. He didn't have anyone in front of him so I don't understand why he braked so hard knowing as well that I was chasing him since 2 laps ago. With this accident I got a 5 sec penalty and lost my front wing.

Jul 9, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Singapore

Driver(s) involved – petukka16

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 6

Safety car goes in, I'm following my racing line and and Petukka appears from outside and collides with the rear of my car making me hit the wall and retire from the session. I still trying to figure out what sort of move was that one

Aug 13, 2018
ILR7

Me (robojeep) and Ryanberry

If you look at the right hand mirror and can see what seems like a divebomb into a tight corner in the wet costing me my wing, not driving to the conditions.

Jan 8, 2019
Belgium
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – Singapore

Driver(s) involved – Its-Me12321 (@Its_Me_12321) & me (Cripton-iite, @cript0n)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – At the end of the straight, I protect the inside and leave him space on the outside. Having the inside line, I hit the apex and take the normal racing line. He decides not to back off, goes off-track and dives bomb me at the next hairpin. I'm left with nowhere to go, can't avoid the outside wall, race ended.

Video evidence :

Larkin

Sim-Racer
Oct 25, 2018
Tier-ILR4

Race/Round –Singapore

Driver(s) involved – Robforbes

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – He does big dive bomb. Gives me damage.

Skyzii

Sim-Racer
Sep 30, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Singapore

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ Mister_SkyZii / Robforbes

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – during a battle with the mercedes driver,he divebombed me and overtook me with 4 wheels off track. I let him enough space as you can see but he went fully over the curb (slow down the video for more precision) and of course didnt give me the position back

Link of in game POV :

Skyzii

Sim-Racer
Sep 30, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Singapore

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ Mister_SkyZii / VRT_Shapelele

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – well,all is his the video. Got divebombed by shap'
and we both went off track. That collision gave me light green damage (not more thankfully) but slowed me massively in the corner for the rest of the race.

Link of in game POV

Nov 21, 2018
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – 15

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @F1Khalifa and @JackHawkey

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Going through the first DRS zone, Jack doest commit to the inside or outside of the corner. As I try to go around his outside, he makes a late defensive move, giving me no time to react and causing us to hit.

wais77

GP3 Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Instagram.com/waiskuba77
Needs to get time penalty removed, got 2 warnings that needs to be revoked cause of small incidents, this one with okeke was a small tap but fair and hard racing just needs to get the penalty removed. I had 1 warning after my last time penalty so my time penalty should be removed

Race director at 22:20 of that vid

Last edited:

wais77

GP3 Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Instagram.com/waiskuba77
Needs to get time penalty removed, got 2 or 3 warnings that needs to be revoked cause of small incidents, this one with okeke was a small tap but fair and hard racing just needs to get the penalty removed

Race director at 22:20 of that vid
Another one

After overtaking Starz round the outside he just literally dive bombs me and sends me off the track, it ruined my racing line and I had to back out from YRacer who was the line round the outside and got myself a corner cut warning which wasnt legit.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – 15

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter JYPynski (@Pynski) & TMC_Corboy97 (@joe_corboy)
Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV): lap 5 and driving normally the last sector. Coming into last chicane, I braked normally and suddenly Corboy hit hard into my car's rear which caused a spin and damage and ruined tyre set.

Either huge lag or misjudgment from my POV but it had huge consequences.

Dec 27, 2018
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Tier - ILR8
Race/Round - Singapore

Driver(s) involved - Gamertags & twitter: Morras25 / @morne_mrn

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV):
Morras25 had a bad corner exit, I am alongside but he is unaware where I am, pushes me in the wall and causing wing damage.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Thursday) - Round 15 - Singapore 🇸🇬

ILR8

Morras25 / Mbiesma - Morras runs deep in tricky conditions. Through the exit of the corner he is slow on acceleration, Mbiesma moves alongside and gets squeezed not leaving a car width space. Morras25 will be issued with a 5 second time penalty.

ILR7

MKBorn_2000/Speed_Senna - Speed Senna on the inside makes contact with MKBorn_2000 on his left rear who is ahead and has the racing line resulting in MKBorn spinning into the wall. (Looks very similar to Vettel/Leclerc in Brazil, both drivers slightly moving towards each other and contact made. Racing Incident)

Robojeep/Ryanberry - Robojeep is spun after contact from behind on lap 1. Ryanberry goes for a very optimistic and dangerous move on lap 1 in very wet conditions. He enters the corner with too much speed and makes contact with Robojeep. 5 second time penalty for causing a collision.

Wais (Penalty Removal Request)
- Warning should be removed as Wais is forced wide and is unable to avoid it. (Penalty Removed)

Wais/Speed_Senna - Doesnt seem to be anything here which is penalty worthy.

Wais/Starz - 5 second penalty issued to starz for causing contact, forcing a car wide and gaining a position by track extending.

ILR6

Sipyii/LordAlam/nwb999 - Lap 1, Turn 1 and Sipyii stays in the middle of the track goes for a move on nwb999 making slight contact. LordAlam then goes up the inside for a divebomb into turn 1 which squeezes Sipyii into causing him to spin (Lord Alam to blame for the divebomb although all three drivers could be warned to take more care to avoid contact in turn 1 on the opening lap). Lord Alam will recieve a qualifying ban for dangerous driving and causing multiple collisions.

Joruro/xScott13_ - Driver slowed down when yellow flags and SC was displayed in game. Joruro and scott where both on the start finish straight hence why the change in speed seemed so drastic. Scott was adhering to standing FIA ruling slowing down to the delta speed and caught off Joruro. No futher action.

Joruro/Petukka
- On safety car restart Joruro goes round the final corner with Petukka on his outside. It appears the two cars make contact with each other causing Jorouro to spin into the wall ending his race. (Petukka was on the outside and could never realistically expect to overtake Joruro in that situation into the final corner, Petukka should have backed out. While not intentional it was avoidable. 10 second time penalty issued to Petukka.

ILR5

Khalifa/JackHawkey - Along the DRS straight, JackHawkey appears to be moving along the straight, with slight movements. These slight movements cause Khalifa to pick up damage after being pushed into the wall (Jack Hawkey to blame, 5 sec penalty for dangerous driving)

ILR4

Larkin/RobForbes - Larkin goes along the first straight out of turn 3 and into the next corner a major divebomb is made by RobForbes which causes Larkin to be pushed off the circuit.Robforbes was in no position to make a realistic clean move into T3. (Robforbes to blame here for a dangerous divebomb and not leaving enough space. 10 second penalty for dangerous and careless driving)

Skyzii/Robforbes - Mirroing the Larkin incident above, Robforbes does carry a lot of speed into the corner for sure and needs to beware of the moves he is making, an incident didnt happen because Skyzii avoided the turn in. He runs very deep allowing no space on the exit and exceeding track limits. Robforbes will be underview for wheel to wheel etiquette, there is way too much aggression and careless moves on show and having to rely on the good faith of other drivers to avoid his divebombs.

Skyzii/VRT_Shapelele - Going into turn 1 Shapelele makes contact with Skyzii when going for an overtake which forces Skyzii out wide. (Shapelele to blame for initial incident, forcing a car wide and gaining and unfair position. 5 sec penalty)

ILR1

cripton/ItsMe12321 - Lap 7, ItsMe12321 follows cripton along the long straight. On the exit of the following corner itsMe12321 is forced out wide even though majority of his car is alongside cripton, he should of been allowed more space. The FMD is blocking the indicator arrows showing where ItsMe12321 was in relation to the corner entry. ItsMe12321 and cripton are side by side through the tight rught hander when Cripton ends up in the wall as neither car backs out. ItsMe12321 does have the inside line and cant really leave more space as its a tight corner, but cripton could of slowed further to ensure he made the corner. No contact is made and there is a car width space. No further action.

ILRT_Alfie - Qualfiying ban and 10 second time penalty for dangerous, reckless driving. Official reprimand for poor on track conduct and intent to cause damage to another drivers car.

Cxrey - Removed from the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.