PS4 Season 6 - Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier-ILR6

Race/Round –Russia

Driver(s) involved – carlmedz1

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – smashed into the back of in T1. No idea who hit me but apologies to the guys who I collected.

CC76

Grid Kid
Jul 16, 2019
Tier 8
Russia
Driver involved: MBiesma

Lap 1 after VSC MBiesma and I go side by side into a turn, and I have the Inside and laves space on the outside not trying to squezze him. He makes contact with my car, and I spin from a P1 position. Feel like he could have cut the corner a little less since I was on the inside.

Dec 7, 2018
Tier7
Russia
@Okeke21

When Okeke21 out brakes me he touches me left front tyre and pushes me a bit forward, making me exceeding track limits, and I get a time penalty. I want the time penalty removed.

Jul 11, 2019
Suomi
Tier-ILR6

Race/Round –16

Driver(s) involved – petukka16 & HeavyT_14

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – On lap 1 coming through turn 4, I am on the inside and just getting alongside heavyt and to turn 5 I would had been on the outside but just coming into turn 5 heavyt bumps into me which causes my car to hit the wall, damaging my front wing.

Toudai

Grid Kid
Jun 1, 2019
Tier ilr8
Race russia
Lap 1
Involved: me (toudainl) , mrjon1976 and f1bazza86
Incident: f1bazza86 has flying start but is coming all the way to the left ending mrjon and my race.
Pov. I got video from driver behind. The race starting from 33:03 minutes.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2019
Gravesend
Tier ILR8
Race - Russia
Drivers involved - toudani, f1bazza 86 and me (mrjon1976)

Made a good start. Was aware that bazza was on my left so kept straight and didnt deviate from my line. Then wheels became interlocked and spun me into the wall ending my race

Dec 27, 2018
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Tier 8
Russia
Driver involved: MBiesma

Lap 1 after VSC MBiesma and I go side by side into a turn, and I have the Inside and laves space on the outside not trying to squezze him. He makes contact with my car, and I spin from a P1 position. Feel like he could have cut the corner a little less since I was on the inside.

Really sorry that it happend mate, honestly I wasn't aware of any contact, I thought I let you enough space and you just spun off by yourself..
I also don't hear any contact, anyway.. really gutted for you that it happend :(
I'll take any penalty if it's my fault..

Aug 13, 2018
ILR7

Russia

Me (robojeep) & MKBorn

Incident 1:- back DRS I get squeezed in the braking zone which could of ended my race.

my view.

view from car behind.

Incident 2:- MKBorn is off the racing line going into T2 which results in him going wide on exit, YRacer goes passed and I am alongside and MKBorn starts to pull away but im still there arounf T3, we get to the braking zone for T4 and while arrow is red showing im there MKBorn tries a move on YRacer which results in MKborn hitting me off and then MKBorn and YRacer end in in an incedent which results in loss of wings.

Aug 13, 2018
twitter.com
Tier- 7

Race/Round – 16/ Russia

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags: Speed_Racer &MkBorn2000

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Entering T17, MkBorn hits the inside wall which pushes him wide. I take the opportunity to get up his inside and he closes the door rather aggressively.

Link of in game POV:
POV:

External:

Tier- 7

Race/Round – 16/Russia

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & Speed_YRacer & MkBorn2000 & robojeep

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Going into T1, MkBorn overshoots T1 and runs wide. I get passed and after that robojeep wants to get by too. He's not quite close enough and into T5, I anticipated a dive from MkBorn so I went a bit wider than normal. MkBorn takes that space, very smart to do so. He then pushes me wide and keeps me on the verb until we both spin into the wall.

Link of in game POV:
POV:

External:

May 28, 2019
Tier- ILR8

Race/Round – Russia/16

Driver(s) involved – Shabz_en, @evertxn

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – At the start of lap 14 I am catching and passing both DNeil07 and Shabz. After getting by DNeil08 i try to overtake Shabz by moving to the right when he decides to swipe right and take me out.

May 24, 2019
Tier-ILR6

Race/Round –Russia

Driver(s) involved – HeavyT_14 & GG_Biggsery

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – We were side by side going into corner 9 on lap 14, you can see me (GG_Biggsery) trying to overslow the car a bit to give him more room on the outside but he turned in on me like i wasn't even there. Maybe not penalty worthy but at least bad awareness of the cars around you and not giving enough room going into a corner side by side.

Oct 29, 2018
Tier - 5
Race- Russia

Drivers- Tmc_Corboy and Khalifa99
Description of the incident: Coming into the 3rd last corner my tires are absolutely worn off I try to correct my steering and I get hit behind by khalifa and I end up spinning into the wall from p3 and end up finishing p10

Aug 13, 2018
UK
twitter.com
ILR4
Russia
QVR_Chill + A1M_Paresh
Once again I'm just punted going into t1 forcing me to slam into the cars ahead and get damage, it's like people don't understand you need to brake earlier on lap one, getting ridiculous in the midfield now
(Can also see the incident from on-board Noel)

Aug 13, 2018
ILR8
Russia

Toudaini/Mr Jon/F1bazza86

Race start good start got along side Jon, toudaini was on my left me and Jon made contact

Aug 13, 2018
Ilr 5
Round - Russia
Me (jcarty23) and Sam Saunders

What happened - safety car restart and I’m trying to get as close to Sam as possible but leave enough space for any erratic movements, we slowly go through into the 3 sector he brakes randomly when we were going already at such a slow speed leaving no time to react and get damage causing me to lose heaps of time and finish 8th. Also brakes heavily on the straight and nearly swerves right at me. Could be wrong but isn’t accelerating and braking repeatedly not allowed under the safety car

My POV

Stream at 43:07

Mar 14, 2019
Tier-5

Race/Round –Russia lap1 turn 1

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter
@Pynski
@Vitorhas1108 (me)
@ronline
theres a car that hit the rb but i not sure who done that
Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Turn 1 someome brake too late and hit a red bull,that make that rb hit me aswell

evidences:
(Red bull Pov)
(mine pov) the name of the vid is desync cause at first i thought it was desync bc the stream vid, but its not lol

Nov 21, 2018
Tier - 5
Race- Russia

Drivers- Tmc_Corboy and Khalifa99
Description of the incident: Coming into the 3rd last corner my tires are absolutely worn off I try to correct my steering and I get hit behind by khalifa and I end up spinning into the wall from p3 and end up finishing p10
Sorry mate didn't mean to take you out, but I was off throttle the whole corner so I didn't expect you to be that much slower. Sorry again, didn't mean to ruin your race :cry:

Heavy T

Sim-Racer
Jul 9, 2019
England
Tier-ILR6

Race/Round –16

Driver(s) involved – petukka16 & HeavyT_14

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – On lap 1 coming through turn 4, I am on the inside and just getting alongside heavyt and to turn 5 I would had been on the outside but just coming into turn 5 heavyt bumps into me which causes my car to hit the wall, damaging my front wing.

Looks a lot worse from your POV, I was sticking to the right to give Nipro space and then moved slightly left to avoid cutting the corner. Honestly don’t think I did anything wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.