PS4 Season 6 - Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – Japan / 16

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter dougiefalcon and myself

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
I was closing in on him and showing him I’m there. As it’s a tight corner I knew if we both would’ve gone full speed through there we would crash. As I was already alongside him I was trying to go as tight to the apex as possible to leave him as much room on the outside. Unfortunately he didn’t acknowledge I was there and turned in on the apex and spun me around leaving me to finish 0.7s behind him

Oct 25, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Japan

Driver(s) involved – Larkin_4S

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 23. I accidentally slightly cut the right-handed first part of the final chicane because I turned in a fraction too early, the game gave me a straight 5 second penalty, which I feel is harsh. It should have just been a warning. I have also attached my race director, so you can see the overall penalties. I hope these 5 seconds can be changed into 1 warning.

Aug 29, 2018
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – Japan, Round 17

Driver(s) involved – @obassie (@obassie)

Description of the incident – I had just started my final lap in Qualy with Obassie further down the track. I assume he makes a mistake at some point because in the middle of the esses, he retires from the session. The AI that takes over his car then slows down and parks it directly on the racing line in the middle of Dunlop, forcing me to back off and ruining my lap. I'd then start 15th, and get involved in the T1 wreck that eventually took place.

Link of in game POV -

Jul 29, 2019
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – Japan, Round 17

Driver(s) involved – me and TTV_Elite_shots I think

Description of the incident – I was being carefull into turn 1 as I didn’t want to lose a front wing or so, I get hit in in the rear, spun out and it caused me to start from the back again and lost front wings for other people.

Link of in game POV -

Sep 9, 2019

Tier ILR8

Japan

IndecisiveM4cc13 and Morras25 @NotFakeMatthew and @morne_mrn

LAP ONE - Approaching the hairpin, I'm on full brake and make contact with the car infront, and it appears to be because hes braking far too early.

Additionally, the starting lights went off at different times for everyone, and that may have impacted the first few corners, as shown earlier in the clip.

Jul 9, 2019
England
Tier- ILR 6

Race/Round – R17 Japan

Driver(s) involved – @jorurooo_nl (@joruro_f1) and @HeavyT_14

Overly aggressive move that cost me a few seconds and the position (missed out on P2 by 3.8 seconds).

Tier - ILR6
Race/Round - R17 Japan
Driver(s) involved - LORDALAM786 (@Laraib Alam) and NiproRacing

Sypii spun at the end of lap one and LordAlam came out of nowhere and drove into my back, then he overtook me and drove back and forth

Tier-ILR1

Race/Round – R17 Japan

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ILRT_Louis

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Cutting last chicane should give pen or warning if I get a warning when I slide out at spoon I lose there time but you gain time if you cut last chicane. Here on stream you can see Louis cutting last chicane on laps 2, 8 major cut and minor cut at laps 3,4,6 (5,7). Honestly this is my win, sorry Louis :D

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Thursday) - Round 17 - Japan 🇯🇵

Firstly, we would just like to say we hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year from all the stewards’ team.
Big thank you as well to the drivers that volunteer their time each week to help steward and maintain standards. We appreciate some decisions sometimes do not sit well with some of you but we do our upmost to remain consistent and unbiased with each individual decision we make is in best interest of the league. It is a thankless task but someone has to do it. All the best for 2020 everyone.

ILR8

IndecisiveM4cc13/Morras25 - Into the hairpin IndecisiveM4cc13 makes contact with Morras25. Should be noted it is lap 1 and more care has to be taken. Morras was braking to avoid car ahead. (No further action)

Light start delay has been noted by the stewards and will enquire further with ILR8 Admin.

ILR7

Nothing Reported

ILR6

HeavyT_14/Joruro - into turn 1 joruro goes for a move down the inside. He makes slight contact with HeavyT which pushes HeavyT out wide. (50/50 incident, No Action)

LORDALAM786 / NiproRacing – Collision and Spin from the Red Bull causing a chain reaction of cars to slow down below race speed, this catches Nipro and Lordalam out making contact with cars infront. Unfortunately LordAlam786 makes contact with Nipro giving both wing damage, but the driver could not of expected this and we don’t deem this dangerous driving just unfortunate. Not sure what else is being reported after this incident. Both drivers have clear understeer issues but nothing to warrant an incident report. No further action.

ILR5

Kaspar/JackHawkey - Into the final chicane, Kaspar collides with JackHawkey who appears to have slowed down and appears to be unaware of the Mercedes on a hotlap. This is poor awareness from JackHawkey. Qualifying Ban for blocking in Qualifying to Jack Hawkey.

KamKaymom/obassie - obassie appears to retire the car on circuit, which causes issues for cars on hot laps behind. (obassie to blame, standard rule to not retire the car on circuit - Qualifying Ban next round)

obassie/TTV_Eliteshotz - Into turn one on lap one contact is made from behind on obassie from TTV_Eliteshotz who appears to miss the braking zone. (Need TTV_Eliteshotz POV but appears he is to blame for missing T1 braking zone. - 10sec time penalty) Decision Pending POV Footage.

ILR4

Larkin4s (Penalty Removal) - This penalty will be removed as it’s a known glitch which attributes a harsh penalty (Penalty removal)

ILR1

ccbrain/Dougiefalcons - Into turn 8 DougieFalcons has the racing line and ccbrain goes for an overtake and the two cars make contact. (Its a 50/50 move, Don’t think ccbrain should have gone for a move and as DougieFalcons had the racing line, don’t think he can be blamed - No Action)

LR_Gonanen/ILRT_Louis – No POV of driver was provided nor was the race director. Why we appreciate this has been reported if it was to be penalised it would make the results inconsistent and would have to review every drivers lap through this chicane. With this in mind any driver on the grid could have done what Louis did but given the situation it was reported; We doubt this would have been reported if ILRT_Louis had DNF for example. Track warnings are the same for every driver. No further action.

Status
Not open for further replies.