PC Season 6 - Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Jan 6, 2020
Tier - PC
Race - Mexico GP
Drivers - Kai Bachini & Me
Description - Not really needed but the guy first rams me from behind and takes me out and then proceeds to drive into my front wing. It was a sharp corner and could easily have stopped but he chose to ruin my race because there's no other way he would've beaten me. Great driver.
Evidence:

Oct 16, 2019
Belgium
Tier- pc 1

Race/Round – mexico gp

Driver(s) involved – @SuperioRgr and myself

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) : first he just tabbed my rear end in lap 1 and at lap 3 i tried to overtake him and he hitted my back again which made me spun (2 times same spot)

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
KaiBiachini & MaranelloBaby - Kai goes into the corner far too quickly and causes heavy contact and damage to MaranelloBaby. This is a very avoidable accident which caused MaranelloBaby to half spin and lose 2 positions. Kai gains an advantage from this incident. Kai will recieve a 10 second time penalty for causing an avoidable collision and gaining an advantage.

We would also like Kai to take some time to try to grow his awareness on track. While we have no received direct reports on the forum we have been reviewing, driving standards last few races and believes he needs to improve as its affecting drivers on a regular occurrence. Please be careful on race starts. @kaibachini

BlackPanthor & @SuperioRgr - Lap 1 Incident - Alot is happening on lap 1 of this race, but it does appear @SuperioRgr makes contact with BlackPanthor and causes him to spin. After discussing with the driver he accepts the blame and broke too late. Lap 3 - No further action to be taken. @SuperioRgr is on the inside clearly shown by the indicator arrows and BlackPanthor slightly turns in left for T2, with this games contact model unforunately causes both cars to spin but neither directly to blame. Penalty of 10 seconds added to USA final time to SuperioRgr as he DNF this round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.