PS4 Season 6 - Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Sipyii

Sim-Racer
Aug 11, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Mexico

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Sipyii, @Aledi88

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
When I was on my quali lap he didn’t move away till mid corner causing me to overshoot the corner and messing up my lap big time

Sipyii

Sim-Racer
Aug 11, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Mexico

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Sipyii, @Koala_VR, @ItzSzymix, @Aledi88

Thw first part of the video is the start, the start was quite dirty etc etc, the second video is with @Aledi88, I go to overtake him and he blocks me from doing so causing him to spin off and me getting damage. It may be desync though

Mozza

Sim-Racer
Feb 15, 2019
Tier- ILR8

Race/Round – Mexico

Driver(s) involved – StrawBlonde/@morrischris1989

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 1: T1 I get rear ended and spun round by a haas at light speed!

Aledi88

Sim-Racer
May 16, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Mexico

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Sipyii

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I saw @Sipyii getting closer and decided to cover the inside line but not aggresively, as I started moving towards de inside I get hit from behind causing me to spin, causing damage and 15 seconds worth of penalties for corner cutting.

Aledi88

Sim-Racer
May 16, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Mexico

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Sipyii, @Aledi88

When I was on my quali lap he didn’t move away till mid corner causing me to overshoot the corner and messing up my lap big time

My bad here, in the earlier sector, I overtook a tororosso that was on out lap, when I saw a tororosso in my mirrors i thought It was the same tororosso but in the end was @Sipyii the one behing, I take full responsability for this one and very sorry for the lack of awareness at that moment.

Jul 19, 2019
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Mexico

Driver(s) involved – (R4M_ghanaman007, @jessenx_vii) & (LK_Kyle_22, @ART_Kyle_22)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 1 , Kyle goes for an audacious move into a corner not normally seen as an overtaking spot. I had a feeling, even though its still lap 1, he would go for the divebomb instead of being patient and waiting 3 corners for the straight, so i turn in late to give space for us to go around the corner side by side. He clearly overcooks it into the corner and hits me off such that i hit the barriers on the outisde giving me Orange front wing damage and ruining my race.

kam

Sim-Racer
Aug 29, 2018
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – Mexico

Driver(s) involved – JYPynski (@Pynski)

Description of the incident – Got what was probably the best start of my career and went from 13th to 7th by the end of Sector 1. Passed the other Cam into T4 only for him to launch a rather reckless divebomb into T6 that could've easily given me damage if I hadn't seen it coming. Karma gets its way coming of the corner and I look to be home free into the esses... only to get tapped into a spin by Pynski that, while not giving me damage, decidedly ruined my race. After looking like an easy Top 10 was on the cards, all I managed to scrape together was two points

P.S. Ignore the sound glitch. There was nothing I could do to fix it outside of closing the game.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Thursday) - Round 18 - Mexico 🇲🇽

ILR8

Strawblonde/ILR8 Start – After reviewing the footage from several angles its quite clear the Haas of Ferry Elias causing the incident, what looks like not even braking going through T1 affecting at least 5 drivers. This is the behaviour found in a sprint lobby. Due to previous penalties, Ferry Elias is issued with a race ban for USA and an official last warning regarding his driving conduct. @Ferry

ILR7

Wais/Bill - Into turn 1 Wais in front, moves off the racing line with a car just behind and then moves back onto it in the braking zone and then contact comes from behind. (Wais causes this incident with the double move. 5 second time penalty added to Wais final time for dangerous driving)

Wais/Okeke/Wetlen - Okeke and Wetlen are battling in the penultimate corner when contact is made between them. Wais goes deep in the chicane and is then forced wide by the other cars battling. He however overtook Okeke off track and was at full throttle, thus gain an advantage from the situation. The 3 second time penalty will offset the advantage made. Penalty will not be removed. Wetlen will receive a 5 second penalty for causing a collision. @Wetlen11 @wais77

Ghanaman/LK_Kyle_22 - Into turn 12 Kyle goes for a move on Ghanaman who has left space on the inside. Kyle overcooks the brakes and ends up running wide pushes wide Ghanaman who is lucky to avoid the wall. (Kyle to blame here, 5 sec penalty for dangerous driving)

ILR6

Sipyii/Aledi (Quali) - Aledi appears to block Sipyii on Quali Lap. (Automatic Quali Ban for Aledi. Better awareness please) @Aledi88

Sipyii/Aledi (Race) - Sipyii is following Aledi towards turn 4 when the two make contact. Aledi car is lagging a fair amount here and squeezing Sipyii slightly. There is clear lag present and please be aware of your ping/ location each time you race. Its not the first time lag is an issue.Sipyii could have been wiser knowing the lag present and not been so close too, which would of avoided the collision. Driving standards wise we cannot see anything worth penalising.

Sipyii/ILR6 Start - A messy start with cars locking up, making contact and pushing others wide. Sipyii is just a passenger here really but the nature of the track layout causes this incident (Warning to all about lap 1 racecraft)

Aledi Pen Removal – of the 15 second time penalty caused because of the collision, the stewards have deemed that 10 will be removed. Keeping 5 on your final time. 5 will be kept due to a dangerous track rejoin which could of affected cars around him ( including the Mclaren especially). Drivers on track have right of way and have to concede positions until its safe to rejoin.

ILR5

KamKayMom/JYPynski - Having looked at both drivers POV's it seems that JYPynski slightly misjudged his braking and this was enough to make slight contact with Kam.. (5sec Pen to Pynski added upon next race completion)

ILR4

Nothing Reported

ILR1

Nothing Reported

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.