PC Season 6 - Round 19 - American Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Oct 16, 2019
Belgium
Tier- PC

Race/Round –
USA GP

Driver(s) involved – myself and @generalPepe

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – i was driving carefully behind the haas driver at sector 3 and suddenly GeneralPepe hitted my rear end. I know ive been here on lately more then i was hoping for but this really needs to stop... i practiced pretty hard for this race and to basically have to recover everytime from something that isnt in my hands is pretty annoying.
here is the evidence:

JSR

Sim-Racer
Jul 9, 2019
United Kingdom
Tier - PC

Race/Round – USA GP

Driver(s) involved – @JSR and @Gelbewand1989

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I don't know what the stewards will think about this and it doesn't really matter as he finished behind me, but from my perspective when you go into corner you pick a line. And in my opinion @Gelbewand1989 was well into the braking zone and then completely moved across the track and caused me to go wide and lose a position. I admit he may not have expected me to be there, but changing lines by such a significant amount in the middle of braking zone/corner just seems a bit extreme to me. At the point of me braking (just after the 100 metre board) the gap is clearly open, and I don't think its unreasonable of me to assume that it would stay there as I come into the corner. Also I know that I would have made the corner as that was a regular braking point for me and usually I would brake around the 75 metre point. Just from my perspective, I lost out a lot for what was a bit Verstappen-esque from @Gelbewand1989.

Oct 25, 2019
Tier- PC

Race/Round – USA GP

Driver(s) involved – @Marky Mark and @kaibachini

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) From my side of things i went for a gap that Kai opens up cause he went wide with a battle with Rocky, and goes back to the racing line while i am beside him but he leaves no room and hits me off but i gained control of the car, but still lost a couple of places duo to that.
Don't know what the stewards will think about this, but i just think this isn't alright.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Incidents Report for Round 19 America -

BlackPanthor /GeneralPepe - 5 second penalty to GeneralPepe for causing a collision.

JSR / Gelbewand1989 - Quite poor awarness from Gelbewand1989 into the corner as he checks back onto the racing line, we dont believe it was intentional to block JSR but moving in the braking zone is dangerous and can cause big accidents. Reprimand to @Gelbewand1989 to be aware of cars on track and any late/irratic moves.

MarkyMark / KaiBachini - Contact is very slight with Kai having track position. The door was closed and MarkyMark could of yielded. Not enough in this to warrant any penalty. No further action.

Status
Not open for further replies.