PS4 Season 6 - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Dec 7, 2018
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Bahrain

Driver(s) involved – MKBorn_2000/@MKBorn_2000

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – MKBorn_2000 gets wide and rejoins the track on the racing line, which I have. I see him when he is along side me and it too late to avoid him.

Jan 20, 2019
Tier: ILR6

Round/Race: Bahrain

Players involved: BigW3810/WilliamParlett1

Description: I was defending the position so I went to the right of the track and BigW went round the outside and turned in on me and I spun.

POV:

BigW3810

Sim-Racer
Jul 18, 2019

Description: I was defending the position so I went to the right of the track and BigW went round the outside and turned in on me and I spun.

POV:
i have my pov but internet currently very slow so will upload soon on my screen he was further back and we hit before the corner not on my tyre like it loos here

MKBorn2000

ILRT Team Manager
Staff member
Aug 13, 2018
Germany
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Rd. 2 Bahrain GP

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ MKBorn_2000 (@MKBorn2000), philiphogsten

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Philiphogsten moves under braking, hits me and causes me to hit the Williams in T4, breaking my front wing.

Larkin

Sim-Racer
Oct 25, 2018
Tier - ILR4

Round - Bahrain

Drivers - Larkin_4S @harry_larkin, NoelPetrik (I think)

Description - Lap 1 at the stupid hairpin, I get torpedoed by a Haas. This sends me way off the track, and I then DNF. End of the video shows this.

Aledi88

Sim-Racer
May 16, 2019

Players involved: GG_Biggsery

Description: I got hit from behind by GG_Bigssery , spun me cost me a potencial 4th place finish.

BigW3810

Sim-Racer
Jul 18, 2019

POV:

now I have a second look I understand his opinion. I thought that because when I went for a move a few laps earlier and he left me no space on the same that he was possibly letting me past so when I went around the outside I lost complete sight of him thinking he backed out of it giving me the position back but suddenly he went down the inside we collided when there was still plenty of space left on the inside and he spun around. I personally think that it should be classified as a racing incident but I am willing to take a guilty plea of a qualifying ban at china due to him coming off a lot worse

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ilr 8
Incident 1- 26:45

Tier- ilr 8

Race/Round – 2

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @robhd5, @Jessgames95

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – dident go when light went out what caused me to go into the back of her, the brake on a straight not long after causing trough wing damage before turn 1

Incident 2 59:00
Race/Round – 2

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @robhd5 and not site other guys Twitter, psn is ferry_elies

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – he turned went straight into me without turning into a corner causing corinth wing damage

Pov video

Aug 14, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Round 2 Bahrain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ lewis11064 & @ LewisRCurtis

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –Starting my final lap in qualy Lewis decides to come out of the pit lane knowing he doesn’t have control of his car once the time runs out and his car decides not to slow down sufficiently enough to allow me to take T1 properly Qualy Lap

Aug 14, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round –Bahrain Round 2

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ KarigeDNPT & @ KarigeDNPT

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –Karige decides to go for the move when it wasn’t on and on the exit he leaves me no room making me go onto the death curbs which causes a crash between me and the car behind

Aug 13, 2018
Tier: ILR4

Round: Bahrain

Drivers involved: Noelpetrik

Description of the incident:
Noel miss timed his braking into the hairpin and hit a Renault which he proceeded to spin onto the track and cause a big pile up consisting of 4-5 cars which resulted in wing damage, completely ruined mine and a lot of drivers race, very frustrating.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR4
Drivers involved: Mister_skyzii & Larkin_45 (@SkyZiiHD & @Harry_Larkin)
description- missed my braking point slightly and went left (down the inside) rather than right (and go wide) when trying to avoid the crash. Totally my fault and im sorry for it.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier - ilr 5
Drivers involved - swfc_jordan and jcarty23
What happened - I went for the move on the right and he blocked it off as I got my wing alongside his rear tyre.
How did it effect my race - it didn’t but it was dirty defending and it could’ve ended worse

Mar 21, 2019
Tier- ILR5
Round 2- Bahrain
Drivers involved (gamertag)-ronline26 and jcarty23
Twitter @- @ronline5 and @jamiecarty1903
timestamp: 31:40
what went wrong from my pov is that he didnt brake in time and ran into the back of me.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR5
Round 2- Bahrain
Drivers involved (gamertag)-ronline26 and jcarty23
Twitter @- @ronline5 and @jamiecarty1903
timestamp: 31:40
what went wrong from my pov is that he didnt brake in time and ran into the back of me.

I broke at my normal point for the hairpin and ronline broke way earlier than I expected and hit into him. I ended up losing a chunk of my wing which cost me 1 second per lap and the 5 second wing change which I think was a fair punishment.

This shows I usually brake at the same point

Me taking the corner the same and having the incident

Jul 9, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Bahrain

Driver(s) involved – Myself and GG_Biggsery (@t_man197)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – At two separate points in the race, this driver pushed me off the track. The first case was a late divebomb from behind on lap 2, and the second was a swipe to the side on lap 29. When watching the stream afterwards, I saw that wasn't the only person this driver ran into in the race.

DNPT

Sim-Racer
Oct 1, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round –Bahrain Round 2

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ KarigeDNPT & @ KarigeDNPT

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –Karige decides to go for the move when it wasn’t on and on the exit he leaves me no room making me go onto the death curbs which causes a crash between me and the car behind
Because Mattr had a big moment, as he was much slower than a car on full speed and driving slowly besides the racing line I expected him to let me have the corner. This However didn't happen as he (for me in the moment) suddenly took the racing line and tried to take the corner before me. This resulted in our battle. My footage stopped 2 Laps before the incident because it hit the hour limiter and I was sweating so much for the points that I forgot to record again but on stream from 59:45 you can see I did leave Mattr space It also broke my wing because I got rear ended. In my opinion and the heat of the moment it really was a misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.