PS4 Season 6 - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyzii

Sim-Racer
Sep 30, 2018
Tier - ILR4

Round - Bahrain

Drivers - Larkin_4S @harry_larkin, NoelPetrik (I think)

Description - Lap 1 at the stupid hairpin, I get torpedoed by a Haas. This sends me way off the track, and I then DNF. End of the video shows this.
I was the haas and it was the racing point who torpedo you

Aug 13, 2018
ILR8
Round 2

Race start was a mess not sure if someone is to blame or just unfortunate

Aug 13, 2018
ILR8
Round 2
F1bazza jessgames

SC restart was a little sloppy Jess Jacko and someone else hit each other getting broken wings jess was slow on restart but looks like she was letting Jacko through but moved left were i was passing and had to avoid slightly on the grass

Aug 13, 2018
Tier: ILR4
Drivers involved: Mister_skyzii & Larkin_45 (@SkyZiiHD & @Harry_Larkin)
description: I've been asked to put my POV for the entirety of Lap 1 so here it is. But once again i tried to brake early but it just wasn't early enough, had too much speed and when I realised i opted to go down the inside rather than go wide (which in hindsight was definitely the wrong choice) Im sorry to all the drivers that it affected.

Mister_skyzii & Larkin_45 (@SkyZiiHD & @Harry_Larkin)

Biggstr

Grid Kid
May 24, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Bahrain

Driver(s) involved – Myself and GG_Biggsery (@t_man197)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – At two separate points in the race, this driver pushed me off the track. The first case was a late divebomb from behind on lap 2, and the second was a swipe to the side on lap 29. When watching the stream afterwards, I saw that wasn't the only person this driver ran into in the race.

Just saw the incident from your pov and your right im sorry man that was WAY to agressive from my part.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Racing Incidents

Thursday Night

ILR8

#1 crazyflyingrob /JessGamer95 - ILR8 start there is a clear glitch with the lighting system causing a delay for half the grid, this is why JessGamer and others fail to get off the line - no action. Second contact is JessGamer reacting to an incident in front of her. crazyflyingrob should be prepared to slow down being a messy start to the race. No further action.

#2 crazyflyingrob /ferry_elias - Ferry has poor control of the car in sector 3 and re-enters the track dangerously onto the racing line. He then turns into crazyflyingrob. 5 second time penalty issues to ferry_elias.

#3 JessGamer95 - SC Restart, Jess reacts very poorly to the green light after SC and appears to be driving dangerously slow. With that many cars around we encourage you to race at full race speed and get out the way in a safer place. It was like a moving chicane and is dangerous to drivers. Warning to Jess.

Race start comments - There was a lights out desync for half the grid, this caused issues for many drivers and contact at the start finish. We would though like to issues warnings to Morras and Camobabo to not be erratic on the race start and take too many lines - appreciate its a full grid around you.

ILR7

#1 MKBorn_2000 / PhilipHogsten - Incident 1 of 2. MKBorn unsafe track return. If a driver is off track and with cars approaching he is meant to concede any position and return to track in a safe manner. This was not followed in this incident, poor return to track onto racing line in a bid not to lose a place. This caused contact a driver to spin. Dangerous driving. 10 second time penalty added to final time to MKBorn.

#2 MKBorn_2000 / PhilipHogsten - Incident 2 of 2 - Start of the race and very congested as you would expect. Philip is in a sandwich and brakes a bit later, that doesnt excuse the move / movement he made going into the apex at T3. It was dangerous driving and caused damage. 5 Second time penalty added to final time to PhilipHogsten.

#3 RiskyRacer / Okeke - Okeke runs too deep missing his braking point, this causes damage. Careless driving, albeit accidental. 5 second time penalty added to Okeke final time.

ILR6

#1 Nexxus_Mooshlot & BigW - BigW totally cuts off Mooshlot into the apex. Given they were completely side by side we dont understand why more space was not. Not enough space was left and contact made. 5 second time penalty added to BigW time.

#2 Aledi/ GG_Biggsery - Brakes late into T3 and makes hard contact with the Ferrari of Aledi and pushes him off and gains a positions. Poor driving and costs the driver positions towards the end of the race. 5 second time penalty added to final time.

#3 Stiggy309 / GG_Biggsery x2 Incidents - Very aggressive and impatient driving from GG_Biggsery. 5 second time penalty added to final time & an additional 10 second time penalty for unable to provide footage ( standard ruling). 15 seconds added on to final time.

GG_Biggsery - Given the severity of your time penalty for one race of a combination of 20 seconds, as a alternative we have decided to issue you with a qualifying ban for the next race plus 5 seconds added on to final time in Bahrain. We deem this a fairer but more structured penalty.

ILR5

#1 ronline / JCarty23 - Jcarty goes into the hairpin with alot more entry speed and collides with ronline. We do not deem ronline was going too slowly to be deemed dangerous or excuse the fact hard contact was made. ronline had track position and racing line and its the responsibility of the car behind. 5 second time penalty added to JCarty23 final time.

#2 Jcarty23 / swfc_jordan - Jordan moved across slightly on the corner exit, but realising he made contact he moved back across to allow space into the next corner T3. We believe this more poor awareness rather then 'dirty driving'. Though if a collision was a result of it, swfc_jordan didnt leave enough space, he would be liable. Warning to swfc_jordan to leave space at all times.

ILR4

NoelPetrik - completely misses his braking point majorly and causes damage to multiple cars, causing 1 to DNF too. This is dangerous and careless driving at the beginning of the Grand Prix. Noel will receive a Qualifying Ban for Round 3 to help reduce the risk of this happening again in the near future.

ILRT_Matt3r / Lewis - Lewis decided to exit the pits, just as qualifying is ending. Not sure why has decided to do this? This has resulted in his car sitting on the apex and hindering ILRT_Mattrs lap. Careless of Lewis to decide to go out at the time, regardless if he was in control of his car or not on exit. This wasn't a full on block, but putting the car on apex, caused ILRT_Matt3r to run deeper and lose time. Lewis has been issued with a qualifying ban for China.

ILRT_Matt3r / KarigeDNPT - Karige makes the original move on Matt3r who leaves the door open for him. He has a poor exit through the corner and runs on the curbs meaning he had poor control of the car. Karige was entitled to be there. We dont believe there was any malicious intent from any drivers involved. Just a bit clumsy. Racing Incident.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2019
New #27
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round –2

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Speedbari

I had no warnings for the whole race, as i crossed the line the game gave me a time penalty!!!!!! out of the blue !!!! without notice , i immediately went into the race director to show the issue,

I was immediately behind " its me"
Ridiculous to say the least

Dec 4, 2018
Tier- ILR3

Race/Round – 29

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter - QVR_KoenBlij @QVR_KoenBlij

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Finished P10 in the race but the game somehow puts me P12, even though i didn't have any penaltys. I did have a disconnect in lap 17 but came back quickly, don't know if that has anything to do with it, but can i get P10 back please? :)

Video of incident:

Video of Race director:

D43T0m0

Sim-Racer
Jun 29, 2019
Tier- ILR3 PS4

Race/Round – Round 2 - Bahrain

Driver(s) involved – That_LaggyPerson

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 1/2 - no words needed really.

In addition he also spun out CeejaySlicks (no footage unfortunately as it failed to record when he attempted to report).

Jul 18, 2019
Tier- ILR2

Race/Round – Bahrain, 2

Driver(s) involved – Myself and ILRT_Alfie. And consequently a few others

Description of the incident – Lap 1, race start. I had a decent start was holding my line and Alfie came across aggressively and broke my wing and sent me into the wall resulting in a spin across track, and ruining others’ races.

Link of in game POV:

Aug 13, 2018
ILR 2
Bahrain
ILRT_Alfie and Glock4495
After a good start I see a space open up to get inbetween two cars who have had a worse start. However Glock also has the same thought process and we both go for the gap leading to a semi hard hit and the result of this is Glock spinning infront of the whole field. You can see from the stream and other drivers POV that we both have roughly the same angle towards the gap. All of this happening in a very small time frame.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Sunday) - Bahrain

ILR3
QVR_KoenBlij
- We added up all your lap times. The game is correct in issuing you the final position of 12th. That was your correct finishing position. Perhaps disconnecting / desync played a part. No further action.

D43T0m0/That_LaggyPerson
- The first move here in sector 2 is some messy racing. (Warning to That_LaggyPerson for not leaving a cars width space) The second part, That_LaggyPersons POV is way too aggressive into T1 and runs deep. Given how many cars are around him we deem this wreckless and careless behaviour. This is quite simply not upto league racing standard. Formal warning to That_LaggyPerson & Quali Ban next race.

ILR2

Glock/ILRT_Alfie
- Run down to T1 and Glock and Alfie make contact after both going more the same bit of track. (It is lap 1 so inclined to be more leniant), its also hard to say who's to blame here as they both effectivley go for identical moves with Glock being worse off as a result. Alfie is going quick but Glock moves across unaware of Alfie making the move. No driver directly to blame. No futher action.

ILR1
SpeedBari -
We added up all your lap times. The game is correct in issuing you the final position of 7th. That was your correct finishing position. Perhaps disconnecting / desync played a part. No further action.

Status
Not open for further replies.