PS4 Season 6 - Round 21 - United Arab Emirates Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Sep 12, 2019
Gravesend
ILR8 abu dhabi. Drivers involved @mrjon1976 and @toudani

Going into the 2nd chicane toudani completely cut the corner and wiped me out, causing front wing damage meaning i had to pit, which was unfortunate as i had no more stops to make. It dropped me out of the points and would have ruined my race without the last safety car. His "defence" was that he gave me the place back. But he was aware he hadnt served a penalty that led to him being dsq half a lap later. He then blocked me on twitter meaning i got kicked from the group chat. Pretty petty immature behaviour to cap a total kamikaze move

Okeke21

Sim-Racer
Dec 27, 2018
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Abu Dhabi/Round 21

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @Bill_2203/Bill-2203 & @ART_Okeke21/Okeke21

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Going into the hairpin, MKBorn in front is lagging backwards and forwards , so I take the corner slightly more cautiously braking just before 100m board. Then Bill comes it and overshoots the corner giving me yellow wing damage, resulting in me losing further positions to Panos, Robojeep and Ryan, before losing more having to replace my wing in the pits D:

TC13-92

Sim-Racer
Sep 27, 2019
Tier- ILR8

Race/Round – Abu Dhabi/ round 21

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @
removal of time penalty

I got a 5 second penalty for speeding in the pit lane that I immediately serve. In lap 17 (Video below first link)

I then cross the finish line assuming I win because splinter had a 3 second time penalty. But then I cross the finish line and suddenly I am 3 th, 3 seconds behind the first place. I checked the race incidents and they gave me a 5 sec unserved penalty what made me lose 1 st place. ( video second link)

Jul 11, 2019
ILR4

Drivers involved: Larkin, Paresh and me

Apparently paresh pushed larkin wide, larkin overshooted the whole corner, but never gave the place back. Next lap something similar happend to me, but i gave him his place back

Jul 9, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Abu Dhabi

Driver(s) involved – @Stiggy309

Description of the incident - When the safety car was called out on lap 9, I adjusted my strategy and looked up to see that I was +3 seconds on the delta time. So I cut the chicane to make back the delta and received a 10 second penalty (I didn't realise you could get corner cut penalties under the SC). Because we were under the Safety Car delta, I didn't gain any time on other drivers, and even if cutting the chicane is not allowed, 10 seconds is very harsh.

Attachments

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents - Round 21 - Abu Dhabi

ILR8

mrjon1976/toudani - In to the second chicane, Toudani goes for a wreckless divebomb causing damage to mrjon's wing. Given the nature of the incident being final round of the season, and toudani DNF, we will issue with a official reprimand and DSQ him from classified results and will recieve a qualifying ban for poor behaviour should he chose to race next season.

ILR8 Drivers - Upon entry/sign up next season we will have to review some potential drives due to a clear lack of improvement on track regarding wheel to wheel and overall being a danger on track numerous times during the season. We won't name any names at this stage, but will have review this come season 7 in the future.

TC13-92 (Penalty Removal) - It appears that TC13-92 serves a penalty in the pit box and then has it applied at the end of the race as well. (Penalty removed as served).

ILR7

ART_Okeke21/Bill-2203 - Okeke turns in on Bill here after Bill has gone for the move on the inside into the chicane. Bill's move is late but Okeke leaves the door wide open to allow a potential move to be made on the inside of the apex. The late move caught out Okeke, we cant see anything wrong from Bill's POV of driving. No futher action

Wetlen/ Ruud Gulled / Jluke - Footage submitted via twitter message due to issues with logging into forum. Wetlen being unpredictable all race, brakes late into the apex after the second DRS straight. He runs deep, enters the track dangerously, collides with Ruud Gulled and Jluke follows. This is a level of driving not acceptable for ILR or league racing. Given its the last race of the season we cannot penalise going forward (race ban etc). Wetlen will be DSQ from results and will pass on this level of driving to the admins to review ahead of Season 7 sign ups in the future. @Wetlen11

ILR6

Stiggy309 (Penalty Removal) - Stiggy cuts the first chicane in order to gain back the time on his delta.As mentioned by Stiggy the stewards aren't sure why the driver needs to cut given the SC is out. The driver was in full control of his actions and intentionally cut the corner, leaving the track. No driver error or issues in game caused this issue. Stiggy309 should be aware of these sort of penalties being issued. While it is harsh we cant symapthise something that was intentional. Driver should of stuck to track limits as per the FIA rules. Penalty stands.

ILR5

Nothing Reported

ILR4

Terrorracer/Larkin/Paresh - Heading into sector 3, the right hander, Larkin appears to force Terroracer wide onto the run off area. This causes him to lose two positions. Both drivers seem to be giving it there all in the last few laps of the season, leaving little to no room. Racing incident.

ILR1

ILRT_Louis (Big Big BIG Chungus) - Louis has the title wrapped up but still wants a penalty removed because 'why not?' Footage was sent via twitter due to forum issues last night. Louis will have the 10 second time penalty removed as it was unfairly issued by the game.

PS4 Tiers -

Over the next few days Admins will be removing drivers who have failed to meet up to racing standards and practice as agreed to when they signed up. We believe league racing should be top quality, entertaining, with drivers looking improving their ability and pace; drivers who enter the league should always give 100% every race and aim to finish every GP. With certain drivers no showing and barely finishing 1/4 of the races this season we will look to remove ahead of season 7 in the future, if they chose to show up.
Drivers must remember there is another person on the otherside spending their valuble free time doing the admin to ensure we have a positive, fun enviornment in doing something we all enjoy.
Thank you to those who have competed all season, practiced, and we hope, enjoyed racing here. We hope as a steward team we have provided positive feedback where needed and hope any penalites issued are lessons learnt for the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.