PS4 Season 6 - Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

zNuF1

Sim-Racer
Jun 2, 2019
Somewhere In the World
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round –3

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @mooshalot6
Twitter : Nexxus_mooshalot

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Lap 28/28 .Firstly he’s punted wide and is spun in a separate incident so is off track. He then proceeds to rejoin right in front of me ON the racing line I then try and slow the car down and fail (My Fault) and then gives me no space going into right handlers of t2/3This didn’t ruin my race but is just basic race etiquette to rejoin safely and gave my wing damage for good measure whilst I was trying to catch @JohnnyR95. There was nothing I could do
Sorry about Video Quality
I’ll have footage sorted by tomorrow lunchtime

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Ilr 7
Alex apex and Luke

Not sure what happend but someone hit me from behind on lap 1 turn 6 and ended my race there and then

Aug 13, 2018
IlR 7
Me (robojeep) and philiphogsten

I got hit from behind into a half spin and lost 3 places.

Jul 18, 2019
ILR 6 round 3 china
Drivers involved PSN/TWITTER: My self (BigW3810/Williamparlett1) and (HeavyT_14 for both)

On lap 1 towards the end of the long back strait I am just driving normally don't love or anything to put him off I brake at the normal place just like everybody ahead of me than all of a sudden Heavy t from miles back decides to chuck it up the inside hitting me first from behind pushing me into the driver ahead than because he was going way to fast he also hits the driver ahead still with considerable speed ruining both of us making me pit at the end of the lap due to reverse front wing damage and than him a few laps later because he was miles off the pace with the damage
If clip doesent work just message Me because i an doing this on my phone but I can do it again on my pc if you want

Heavy T

Sim-Racer
Jul 9, 2019
England
ILR 6 round 3 china
Drivers involved PSN/TWITTER: My self (BigW3810/Williamparlett1) and (HeavyT_14 for both)

On lap 1 towards the end of the long back strait I am just driving normally don't love or anything to put him off I brake at the normal place just like everybody ahead of me than all of a sudden Heavy t from miles back decides to chuck it up the inside hitting me first from behind pushing me into the driver ahead than because he was going way to fast he also hits the driver ahead still with considerable speed ruining both of us making me pit at the end of the lap due to reverse front wing damage and than him a few laps later because he was miles off the pace with the damage
If clip doesent work just message Me because i an doing this on my phone but I can do it again on my pc if you want
Here is my POV, wasn’t even trying to overtake just completely missed my braking point. Sorry @BigW3810 and @Joe_C_Nufc

Aug 14, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round –China / Round 3

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ ILRT_Matt3r

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – 5 sec time penalty removal as it was given unfairly as I had nowhere to go and I am given a 5 sec penalty

Attachments

Last edited:

Skyzii

Sim-Racer
Sep 30, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – 3RD

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ Mister_SkyZii / lewis11004

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –End of the 5th lap;lexis was just behind me for the last corner and gave me a tap who put on the wall

Link of in game POV : (my pov)
(stream pov) :
(around 32min)

TGIPeter

Race Editor
Aug 13, 2018
Tier- 5

Race/Round – 3

Speed_Knighton, @Speed_Knighton
ronline26, @Ronline26

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – lap 5, better exit at the hairpin, on his outside, I'm forced off track and he stays off track with me, I get hit and spin into the wall (apologize about the party audio and my language)

Dec 22, 2018
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – 3 China

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - CPL_Milosz (@CPL_Milosz), obassie (@obassie)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Laps 27/28. Ferrari driver who was miles behind missed his braking point hitting me in the rear. I didn't lost the car fully but my rear tyres were overheated like crazy. I did lost time which was crucial cause on the last he and TMC_Corboy both overtook me which without losing time and getting overheated tyres would never happen...

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2018
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – 3 China

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - CPL_Milosz (@CPL_Milosz), samuple (@SamuPekk)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 2. McLaren driver did a... Dive Bomb or he just missed his braking point. Result of this was me dropping to the back....

Jan 2, 2019
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Round 3

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter PSN Jluke11 @VFL_Jluke / AlexP89tm @AlexandruPoama

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I was on the inside of Alex in to the hairpin of lap one, as I broke Jamie hit my rear right wheel, witch pushed me in to Alex making Alex come across me and I was pulled across the track and made to corner cut while out of control. I was given a 10 second time penalty for corner cutting witch I feel I do not deserve.

POV:

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2018
Tier ILR5
Race - China
Drivers Involved - Me and Nwbb999
Description of incident - lap 1 turn 2 casually doing my corner as you do and nwbb collides into me causing me to spin off and ruined my race putting me dead last. There was nothing I could do, poor me.

DNPT

Sim-Racer
Oct 1, 2018
Tier ILR4
Race China
Drivers involved - KarigeDNPT and BWRT_Josh (Twitter and psn)
Description of the incident: Not an incident but Josh and I finished 8th and 7th on track but Josh got promoted to 7th because of a time penalty. However I drive without line and my reference for the last corner was completely gone because of the weather and it's where I got all 4 warnings. Because of this, and because Josh is a reserve we would Both be ok with removing the penalty. This would put me 7th and Josh 8th. Screenshot_20190815-224041.png

Mar 21, 2019
Tier- 5

Race/Round – 3

Speed_Knighton, @Speed_Knighton
ronline26, @Ronline26

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – lap 5, better exit at the hairpin, on his outside, I'm forced off track and he stays off track with me, I get hit and spin into the wall (apologize about the party audio and my language)
Here is my point of view peter was behind at the braking zone behind at the corner apex but still carried too much speed into the corner which is the reason why he went off track. he shouldve let off halfway into the corner instead he turned into me which sent his car drifting and he went out wide onto the runoff area drifted back into me and then got sent into the bariers. "In this case, the attacker is definitely more than halfway past the defender at the apex. The attacker has the right to the racing line. A collision at the apex is entirely the fault of the defender. " (https://f1metrics.wordpress.com/2014/08/28/the-rules-of-racing/ ) you can see me as the attacker on the inside next to peter at the apex and he turns into me which makes him lose control over his car. This is straight from the f1 rules of racing. Also keep in mind that he drove into me at the hairpin
which caused my back end to slide which explains why i had a bad exit.

Bre

Sim-Racer
Apr 12, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Round 3 Chinese GP

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ Myself (@OMG_Bre_is_Here) & @HeavyT_14

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 5. Going round the first corner. Heavy T went a bit wide at the end of the corner which gave me some space on the inside. Went on tried a move however as soon as he saw that I had space he literally shut the door and gave me no space ending up losing my rear and off the track. Luckily no damage done but lost 2 places.

Bre

Sim-Racer
Apr 12, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ Myelf (OMG_Bre_is_Here) & @OisinMcG38_

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 12. Heading towards the 4th corner and while turning Oisin tapped me from behind (im guessing that he missed the breaking point) ending up spinning and lost 3 places. No damage done but lost a lot of time.

Heavy T

Sim-Racer
Jul 9, 2019
England
On your screen you didn't even hit me whikeon mine you did
If you watch your footage in slow motion you can see that your wing damage came from hitting the back of Joe. You also had a red connection for the whole race which didn’t help.

Heavy T

Sim-Racer
Jul 9, 2019
England
Tier- ILR6

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ Myself (@OMG_Bre_is_Here) & @HeavyT_14

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 5. Going round the first corner. Heavy T went a bit wide at the end of the corner which gave me some space on the inside. Went on tried a move however as soon as he saw that I had space he literally shut the door and gave me no space ending up losing my rear and off the track. Luckily no damage done but lost 2 places.

My bad, didn’t even realise this happened so I don’t have the footage anymore. Safe to say this isn’t my best track 😬

obassie

Sim-Racer
Jul 29, 2019
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – 3 China

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twiRace/Round – 3 China

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - CPL_Milosz (@CPL_Milosz), obassie (@obassie)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Laps 27/28. Ferrari driver who was miles behind missed his braking point hitting me in the rear. I didn't lost the car fully but my rear tyres were overheated like crazy. I did lost time which was crucial cause on the last he and TMC_Corboy both overtook me which without losing time and getting overheated tyres would never happen...

I had the better tires on a track that quickly dried up. I braked earlier than my normal point, you hear miloz lock-up which maybe helped him stopping earlier. to keep the damage as little as possible I kept it as far as possible to the outside, if I had dived on the inside the damage was much worse.

after the incident i overtook him, it was not a valid overtake, so i left miloz passed me after the hairpin. in the final corner miloz had a bad exit so I could overtake him at the start-finish straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.