PS4 Season 6 - Round 3 - Chinese Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nwbb999

Sim-Racer
Jul 11, 2019
Tier- ILR5

Race/Round – China RD3

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ Nwbb999 & Nwbb999 - HuwbertoManchini & joneshuw7_huw

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 1 / 2nd corner,was super tight between 5 cars, a car on my left and 2 behind me and Huw just in front and had no where too go.

Jan 20, 2019
Tier: ILR6

Race: China

Drivers Involved: Nexxus_Mooshalot/@NexxusMooshalot and petukka16/@petukka16

Description: I overtook petukka into the hairpin and I got ahead of him into the final turn, he overtook me around the outside and under braking he closed the door and spun me around. He continued to use the normal racing line not acknowledging that I was alongside him it seems like.

It’s annoying because it’s the same scenario as last week, in the top 3 and someone closes the door when I’m on the inside and uses the normal racing line not aware that I’m alongside them.

Jan 20, 2019
Tier: ILR6

Race: China

Drivers involved: Nexxus_Mooshalot/@NexxusMooshalot and MWR_nUF1/@znufc22

Description: After I got spun I rejoined onto the track and stayed on the apex at t1 because usually when going through t1 mid turn you drift away from the apex to get a better turn in into t2, so presuming he would take the normal racing line I stayed on the apex presuming he would go round the outside of me but instead he tucked in behind me and he ends up hitting me and causing me to spin for a second time.

Because I was the slow car in front I will take blame for this but overall it was a bit of misunderstanding.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
ILR8

Nothing Reported :)

ILR7

SpeedSenna/Luke - Incomplete report with no footage or driver names. No further action.

Robojeep/Philiphogsten - Philip makes contact with robojeep causing a half spin. Phillip comes from a long way back, the move was not on, and as a result it costs robojeep 3 positions. 5 second time penalty added to final time to PhilipHogsten.

Apex_Whiteout/Jluke/AlexP89tm - 10 second time penalty to be removed.

Side note to Apex_whiteout – we noticed some movements in braking zones watching back your footage. This can lead to incidents, please be careful. Cockpit is not get visually and would recommend t-cam so you’re aware of the space you’re leaving cars. You seem to cut drivers off out of the exits of corners.

ILR6

zNuF1/Mooshalot - Dangerous track re-entry. Mooshalot comes straight back onto the racing line, while going very slowly. This is very dangerous and poor awareness. 5 second time penalty added to final time.

Mooshalot/ Petukka - On corner entry Petukka has the optimum racing like, track position and ahead of Mooshalot. Mooshalot could of conceded the position on the entry. Pause the clip at 0.31 seconds, this shows it was Petukkas position into the corner entry. Racing Incident, no further action.

BigW3810/HeavyT_14 - Along the back straight going into the hairpin HeavyT goes for a divebomb which causes contact with several cars around him and causes damage. Dangerous and reckless driving, especially for the opening parts of a race. (Quali ban for HeavyT)

OMG BRE IS HERE/Heavy T - Going around the first corner, Bre sees an opening diving into turn 2 because Heavy T goes wide. IMO Bre was a bit overzealous in his overtaking attempt.. T2 has various different lines drivers’ line to take. Heavy-T was entitled to that line. Racing incident and no further action

OMG BRE IS HERE/OisinMcG38 - OisinMcG38 makes contact with Bre heading into the turn 6 hairpin. The divebomb is aggressive. BRE goes off track and loses time after contact from behind. This was a very avoidable collision. Very careless driving from Oisin. 5 second time penalty added to final race time to Oisin. PENDING Oisin POV***

ILR5

Speed_Knighton/Ronline26 - First of all Speed_Knighton goes for a late dive into the hairpin making slight contact with Ronline26. (This is a late move which is quite dangerous). As for the run into the final corner both drivers seem unwilling to back out making contact, touching wheels. Knighton blames Ronline for ending his race. Knighton put his car in the wrong position twice (divebomb at the hairpin, and again on the final corner, effectively turning into ronline). Racing incident. No further action

CPL_Milosz/Samuple - Looks like a clear cut divebomb from Samuple here forcrs Milosz off the circuit. (5 second time penalty issued for Samuple for poor driving). Note to CPL_Milosz to be cautious when you return to the track, you are meant to return in a safe place. Your re-entry caused further issues.

CPL_Milosz/ Obassie – Obassie braking much later into the hairpin. This is towards the latter stages of the Grand Prix were we are inclined to believe more ‘ambitious’ moves might be made. Obassie makes contact with Milosz and nearly causes him to spin. No damage caused but affected his final position. Very avoidable accident. 3 second time penalty to Obassie.

HuwbertoMancini/nwbb999 - Lap 1, Turn 1 at China feel we have to bare that in mind. This is an unfortunate incident, but we do not believe nwbb99 was dangerous or reckless to warrant a penalty. Riding most of the car on the curbs and grass would also cause the driver to have less control to save the spin. Lap 1 racing incident. Please be careful upon race start.

ILR4

ILRT_Matt3r (Penalty Removal) - Time Penalty removed.

Skyzii/Lewis - Final corner, Lewis follows closely behind Skyzii and it appears there is some slight contact which causes Skyzii to spin and collide with the barrier ending his race. Lewis could of got out of the throttle, but didn’t and this caused the contact. Given it did end his race we have no option but to issue a 10 second time penalty to Lewis11004 which will be added to his final time.

Karige/BWRT_Josh – Won’t be removed. Karige cut the corners and penalties should stand regardless of driver’s agreement. (Penalties stand, also no footage or race director)

Jul 26, 2019
Tier- ILR1
Race/Round - 3/ China
Drivers involved VSR_Wayne and Speedbari Twitter @'s are the same.
Wayne goes for a fair move on me however Bari comes steamrolling down his inside hitting Wayne into me costing me time and ultimately DRS to Onyx potentially costing me a race win/podium.

Aug 12, 2018
Tier: 2
Race/Round: China round 3
Millkdjsk And wommeh
milk is still to pit. I overtake him and he decides to dive it back up my inside hitting the car infront and also leaving me no where to go/ time to react causing me to hit his rear and give me damage which more or less killed the race I could’ve had. It just shows poor race management.

Jul 18, 2019
Tier- 2

Race/Round – China round 3

Driver(s) involved – myself and LR_Speedstah

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Speedstah is alongside me into turn 4, I go wide to leave room and he still deliberately shoved me off the road for no reason at all. Pointless.

Jul 20, 2019
Tier: 2
Race/Round: China Round 3
Mikulitsi and Wommeh

Just giving my POV about this incident. Tried to get the slipstream of Nic, next thing is that Wommeh is on the outside and we touch before the braking and then I notice the racing line being red already so tried to brake as fast as I can to stay on the track (which I did) so definitely not an intentional divebomb but it was already too late to do the corner nicely. But now I noticed that I was already alongside Wommeh going to the braking zone and he could definitely see me going wide so idk.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
Ramsgate, England
twitter.com
Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – China

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @
LR_Gonanen, @GonanenTeo

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Lap 6, I go into the hairpin and am spun from behind.

Tier- ILR1

Race/Round – China

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @
TruesdaleX, Not sure on twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Punted from behind into a spin that I couldn't save

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
PS4 Incidents (Sunday) - China

ILR3

Paga (Pen Removal) – Race Director Required. No further action unless it is provided.

ILR2

Wommeh/Mikulitsi - First of all Mikulitsi doesnt have to give way just because he hasnt pitted yet. As for the incident Wommeh knows Mikulitsi is on his inside and still turns in as if he isnt. That being said Mikulitsi clearly brakes too late and makes contact with the car ahead and cutting across Wommeh racing line. 3 second time penalty added to final time to Mikulitsi.

SuperguyNL/Others - Lap 1, turn 1, Superguy and Wommeh seem to make slight contact and then Superguy brakes early to back, out and makes slight contact with the rear type. No intent shown. Lap 1 racing incident. We could also argue Superguy was aware of his positioning and backed out of a sandwich between 2 cars, but we do appreciate it happens in a blink of an eye. No further action.

Glock/Speedstah - Turn 4, Glock goes deep into the corner. Speedstah must have seen him but goes into the corner as if no other car is there. 3 second time penalty added to final time of Speedstah for not leaving a car width space and forcing a car off track.

ILR1

AaronCollingwood/Speedbari/VSR_Wayne - Its hard to see from the footage provided. We can only speculate. From the arrows, contact was made from VSR_Wayne.We Need further POV to see what effect it had on Aaron. Ultimately not much time was lost apart from slight contact, and his position remained. Assuming you can get DRS or a race win is an assumption which we cannot take into reviewing this decision. Racing Incident.

ILRT_Raffa/TruesdaleX - Truesdale blocks Raffa in Qualifying for some reason in the final sector. TruesdaleX stays on the racing line going very slowly. This ruins ILRTR_Raffa lap. (Quali ban for TruesdaleX)

Its-me12321 / Gonanen – Gonanen runs too deep into the corner and makes hard contact with the Racing Point car. 5 second time penalty added to Gonanen final race time for causing a collision.

Its-me12321 / TruesdaleX – Reviewing footage from TruesdaleX, Its-me12321 was lagging and randomly ghosting at this point of the race. The Racing Point car lags back into the Toro Rosso causing him to spin. Its-me1231, connection under review next race. No further action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.