PS4 Season 6 - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2018
Tier- ILR3

Race/Round – Azerbeidzjan Qualifying last run

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @QVR_KoenBlij QVR_KoenBlij and Lormans__ @Lormans_

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Blocking me during Qualifying

Dec 4, 2018
Tier- ILR3

Race/Round – Azerbeidzjan lap 1

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @QVR_KoenBlij QVR_KoenBlij and aleskiller150 @Aleskiller150

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – After not getting damage in the first few corners, from 0:40 onwards I don't know what aleskiller150 is doing, but it isn't clean racing. He crashed in the wall giving me a red front wing (later in the vid crashes again)

Dougie

Sim-Racer
Oct 9, 2018
Tier: ILR3
Race/Round: 4 Azerbaijan
Drivers involved: Paga and DougieFalcons97
Incident description:
Coming up the fast section of the track, Paga slows down assuming he had broken front wing so I gave him the space on the outside of the corner but, somehow he doesn't see me and squeeze for the first time and then I lost the position to lormas so held back and had the slipstream from Paga so I went to the inside he. He squeezed me again near the pit wall and then I brake earlier than him to give him the position but he turns in without any awareness of my car.

Nov 8, 2018
Tier - ILR3
Round - Baku/Round 4
Drivers involved - VERSTAPPENRB33 (me), PagagaaienNeus21
Twitter - @VERSTAPPENRB33 and @Paga_R6

Timestamp of the incident: 1:21:20

So coming up to turn 1, Paga tries to overtake me, I defend on the inside and tried to make the corner without hitting him. That failed because I feel like Paga is turning way too quickly which left me nowhere to go. You can also notice I didn't go to the right because my steering wheel in not moving.

Aug 13, 2018
ILRT Louis

T1

Drivers involved: Incident 1 , Likkle and Wayne , Incident 2 , Po

Aug 13, 2018
Tier - ILR3
Round - Baku/Round 4
Drivers involved - Pagagaaienneus21 / VerstappenRB33
Twitter - @VERSTAPPENRB33 and @Paga_R6
Tryin to overtake Verstapppen giving him enough space i try to go around the outside , would have made it stick if i didnt get shoved off .
PS i do apologize for my language but it was in the heat of the moment

D43T0m0

Sim-Racer
Jun 29, 2019
Tier - ILR3
Round - Baku/Round 4
Drivers involved - D43T0M0, PagagaaienNeus21
Twitter - @D4zT0m0 and @Paga_R6

Paga has received wing damage and goes deep colliding with the exit wall of T3. I get the run on the outside. Ahead on corner entry Paga trys to defend the position, but goes straight on hitting in to the side of me.

I react fast enough to make the corner and not receive damage but lose 2 positions in the process costing me a potential 4th place finish.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
ROUND 4 -AZERBAIJAN

SUNDAY TIERS

ILR3

QVR_KoenBlij/LR_Lormans - Lormans appears to slow through the corner and weaving to suggest he isnt on a hot lap thus blocked Koenblij. (Automatic Qualifiyng Ban to Lormans)

QVR_KoenBlij/Aleskiller
- Aleskiller crashes in the castle section and QVR_KoenBlij is unfortunate to run into the back of him here. (Racing Incident)

VerstappenRB33/PagagaaienNeus21 - Borderline case here Paga has the racing line Verstappen on the inside, neither driver willing to back out and Paga makes contact spinning Verstappen. We believe Paga pinched Verstappen and could have allowed more space. Contact was slight. No further action.

Aleskiller DNF - Under Review - awaiting footage

Jochem/QVR Campbell - Race start Jochem gets a good start but seems to turn in like no other cars are there. Also caused other cars to take avoiding action. Qualifying Ban to Jochem.

D43T0M0/ PagagaaienNeus21 – Paga slow into the corner runs very deep, outbreaking himself and nearly collects D43T0M0. This is dangerous driving. 5 second time penalty added to Paga’s final time.

PagagaaienNeus21/DougieFalcons - Final corner Paga is slow on exit due to Possible wing damage, then makes slight contact with Dougie. Then Paga squeezes Dougie to the pit wall over the start finish straight and turns in on Dougie after going for an optimistic dive into T1, cutting off Dougie into the entry of the corner. 5 second time penalty to Paga added to final time. We have taken into account it is 3 wide, so lowered the severity of the penalty.

ILR2

Calzo/Archy
- Lap 1 T3 - Appears like Calzo makes contact with Archy spinning him which creates knock effect for others.5 second time penalty issued to Calzo for causing a collision added to next race completion.

TrippieJeff - Qualifying ban for next week and an official warning for dangerous driving. onboard of lap 1 at it was clumsy and very avoidable. You knew you had bad wing damage but still went on a full on attack with cars and then crashedin a high speed section. Your driving needs to improve rapidly.

ScubaMUFC – 5 second time penalty for crashing over the start/finish line on the final lap. Official warning for poor etiquette shown.

T1000Zak - Nearly crashes over the start/finish line on the final lap (Warning for this was close call and borderline as it was nearly a crash)

FoxyDude - No Footage provided when asked (10sec penalty)

ILR1

Po188g/Likkle/VSR_Wayne/Louis – We will keep this short and sweet. Louis moved across onto Waynes line and caused contact. This made the car unstable and veered to the left and blocked Likkle who was a passenger. We deem Louis defending dangerous and very avoidable. Given the conditions and the tyres Louis was on it was dangerous to compete with the clearly faster intermediate runners. 10 second time penalty added to final time to Louis for causing a collision. Louis will also receive a qualifying ban for dangerous driving and causing a collision with Po118g.

Francis - Final Lap reverses in a dangerous position, a lap down onto the racing line which causes major contact with ILRT_LiamYo, who was on for a race win. Unacceptable driving. (Race Ban for Francis)

ItsMe12321
- Deliberate DNF on Lap 1 (Quali Ban)

ILRT_Janul
- Deliberate DNF on Lap 1 (Quali Ban)

LiamYo/VSR Wayne
- Silly divebomb by LiamYo into turn 3 here pushes VSR_Wayne into the wall. Not reported but LiamYo will receive a warning for dangerous driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.