PS4 Season 6 - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

MKBorn2000

ILRT Team Manager
Staff member
Aug 13, 2018
Germany
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – Rd. 5 Spanish GP

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ MKBorn_2000 and Speed_Danscar

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Final lap. I finished ahead of Danscar and despite not having a penalty the game decided he finished ahead of me.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2018
Tier - ilr7
Driver involved - ryanberry1996

First lap and again I was spun into the barrier. Not sure who by this time

Aug 13, 2018
POV-
Incident- 34:04

Tier- 8

Race/Round – spain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @robhd5 @bgilees2004

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – hes lost it at the corner and is reversing back onto the racing line, I partly lost my back end and went into him as dident have enough time to react

Aug 13, 2018
ILR8
Round 5 Spain

F1bazza86 and a haas either brynmike or commandovice not sure

Was starting my flying lap were a haas had spun turn 2 and rejoined on the racing line

Aug 14, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Spain/Round 6

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ chazza35687/chaz6110 & ILRT_Matt3r

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Divebombed 3 times by Chazza forcing me off track. Dangerous driving which could’ve ended with either of us with damage thus ruining our races.

rich500

Sim-Racer
Aug 17, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Rd. 5 Spanish GP

Driver(s) involved – rich500 and ILRT_Matt3r

On my mediums quali lap and on a decent time (for me), came in sector 3 and Matt was on the racing line. I tried to avoid but track extended and invalidated the lap. No ERS/fuel for another lap so ended up at the back of the grid.

TGIPeter

Race Editor
Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ilr5

Race/Round – 5 spain

Driver(s) involved – @Speed_Knighton @Ronline26

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – defending into t1 minor contact, he proceeds to cut the corner to gain the position, doesn't give it back

Okeke21

Sim-Racer
Dec 27, 2018
Tier - ilr7
Driver involved - ryanberry1996

First lap and again I was spun into the barrier. Not sure who by this time
First lap, Ryan comes back on track and I come up on his inside, danscar then comes on my inside and I find myself in a bit of a sandwich 🙁

Dec 27, 2018
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Tier - ILR8

Race/Round - 5 / Spain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter - CommandoVice - @CommandoVice

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Blocking my fast lap

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Dangerous regaining track

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Reversing on track to try and make the pitlane

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Ignoring blue flags for more then 3.5 minutes, getting lots of penalty's

Aug 13, 2018
twitter.com
Tier- ILR7

Race/Round – 5, Spain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags - Myself & ryanberry1996

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – We go side by side on the main straight fair and clean. Theres a bit of lag on Ryans side. Going into T4, I brake and in the mirror you see Ryan driving into me and punting me into the gravel

Link of in game POV - On board:

External:
(You see him going wide because he carried to much speed into the corner)

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Thursday Night Tiers

Round 5 - Spain

ILR8

CommandoVice (Several Incidents) - Blocking in qualifying -Twice, dangerous re-joining the circuit showing poor awareness of the drivers on track. Shocking display of poor driving etiquette and rule braking by REVERSING up the start finish straight to pit during qualifying. This is strictly against rules, dangerous and careless driving. During the race its quite damming evidence to show he ignored blue flags for multiple laps and picking up penalties in the process. Clear disregard for the rules of ILR, FIA and respect for the drivers around him. CommandoVice also dangerously dive-bombs the hairpin after the second DRS sector at T10. Monkeymeg was already turning in and damage was caused. That move was not to be made. CommandoVice will serve a race ban for Monaco, be issued a Qualifying Ban on his return in Round 7 and will receive an official reprimand and 'last chance' to improve. Any more of this standard of driving we will have to remove you from the league.

IIBrad04 & CrazyFlyingRob - Brad is seen reversing dangerously onto the track and racing line after the driver spins. He is well aware Rob is not far behind him as they are in track position. This very dangerous, careless driving from Brad and causing a needless DNF. This is not acceptable driving. Brad will serve a Race Ban for Monaco. This incident mirrors that of ILR1 in Baku and we have to insist on being consistent.

ILR7

MKBorn - Race director needed to prove no penalties and to add accumulated lap times. Known glitch actual finishing position is correct one. No Further Action

Ryanberry / Okeke / Danscar - Ryan going off track and coming back onto the racing line forcing Okeke into the sandwich with Ryan and Danscar. Okeke having nowhere to go being squeezed between them. Racing Incident.

Yracer / ryanberry1996 - Shame about this incident. Both drivers show intent to race clean and fair. Reviewing footage its quite clear there is a desync issue involved, no lag. However Ryanberry does run deep into the corner and make the contact (albeit slight). He is aware of the desync and caused Yracer to spin out. 5 second time penalty added to ryanberry1996 final time.

ILR6

Nothing Reported.

ILR5

Khalifa / Hawkey -Jack brakes later into Turn 4 after negotiating a very busy first 3 corners. Khalifa has track position and the corner and contact from behind causes him to lost time, positions and damage. 5 second time penalty added to Hawkey's final time for causing contact and damage.

TGIPeter / Ronline Ronline turns in too early making contact with peter and cutting the Corner without giving the position back. 5 second penalty for Ronline added to final time.

TGIPeter / Dan / suomilanittaja - suomilanittaja and Dan going wide, suomilanittaja doing the right thing staying off the racing line but dan coming back onto the racing line giving peter damage and putting him into a spin. 5 sec penalty for Dan for poor awareness and dangerous driving.

ILR4

ILRT_Matt3r / chazza Incidents - Incident 1: No further action. Incident 1/2 at T10.. both occasions Chazza brakes late causing contact with ILRT_Mattr which forces him wide and off track. Chazza gains an advantage from this. 5 second time penalty added to final time of Chazza for unfair overtaking and causing contact.

Rich500 / ILRT_Matt3r rich is on a hotlap and invalidates the lap having to avoid Matt3r who is not anywhere need racing speed. He is on the racing line and causes Rich to take action. Qualifying ban for Matt3r.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 13, 2018
L1 incident with Bari. Get a better start and have my car in the middle of him and Truesdale. Not 100 per cent sure but he may not have seen me.

Aug 14, 2018
Tier- F3

Race/Round – Spain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @
ThatLaggyPerson & D40TomØ

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – LAP 9 and was going to get overtaken on the straight and i broke late but he drove like i wasn't even there then i recover and i get rammed in the back by tom.

Oct 7, 2018
Tier- 2

Race/Round – spain

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter xzenqii

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – has to take avoiding action of Praga which brought me along side will. He drifted wide towards the grass causing a crash. I felt that if I went any wider I would of been on the grass later on in the corner so I had to be that close. Idk if there was any more room on the inside but I felt I deserved more room as I was along side

Jan 17, 2019
Tier - 3
Drivers involved - Gamertag DougieFalcons97 Twitter - @Antonio_dougie

Description - Myself and Dougie make slight contact on the exit of T1, he then proceeds to seemingly push me intentionally to the outside of T2. Leaving me to run wide off the track

Status
Not open for further replies.