PS4 Season 6 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 11am UK Time next day for Thursday tiers. Normal2pm as usual for Sunday tiers.. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Monaco

Driver(s) involved – BigW3810 @WilliamParlett1 / Eesti_Mats @Eesti_Mats

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 23 BigW gained position with obvious corner cut and didn't give it back.

xScott13

PS4 Coordinator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2018
Tier - ILR6

Race/Round - Round 6 - Monaco

Driver(s) involved - xScott13_ & OisinMcG38

Description of the incident -

The two Racing Point cars are coming up to lap me on lap 21. Going out of the final corner I slow down to let the first car pass whilst keeping what I deem a reasonable pace in order to not lose too much time and let him through safely which he does. The second Racing Point who was further back coming out of the final corner then proceeds to be very close to the rear of my car on the run up the hill before making slight contact at first through Beau Rivage and then heavier contact pushing me into the wall causing me to damage my front wing into Massenet. (as seen on his footage and my own)

I feel Oisin was terribly impatient here and should have allowed me the opportunity to let him pass safely which clearly was my intention and that by trying to force his way past me that it ended up costing us both which was unnecessary.

I would like to add that Monaco is a very difficult track to navigate at the best of times and while drivers need to be aware of the cars in front and behind that it is not always possible for cars to just immediately move over given the nature of the circuit. Also I take issue with the idea that lapped cars are simply to move over immediately as they are entitled to have three blue flags shown before moving over so as to not adversley effect their own race. Therefore I was entitled to stay ahead and allow Oisin to pass in a safe manner and avoiding contact.

My footage -

Jan 2, 2019
Tier- 7

Race/Round – 6

Driver(s) involved – @Speed_YRacer

Description of the incident. coming in to the chicane after the tunnle YRacer Went for the inside and on the exit he drive in to me resulting in me losing my front wing, sorry for the languege

My POV

Outside POV

Aug 13, 2018
twitter.com
Tier- 7

Race/Round – 6

Driver(s) involved – @Speed_YRacer

Description of the incident. coming in to the chicane after the tunnle YRacer Went for the inside and on the exit he drive in to me resulting in me losing my front wing, sorry for the languege

My POV

Outside POV

Not entirely sure how much I'm allowed to defend myself here, but i've seen Ronline do it so I figure I can as well.

We're leveled going into the corner and I decide to be the nice guy trying to leave space on the exit. I've seen incidents being reported for being pushed of the track, and no futher action. I dont like that, so I tried to leave a bit of space. Given, its not a lot, but WhiteOut was able to place his left side wheels on the track. Instead, he cuts the corner, rejoining the track on an relative unsave way. This is the only reason he's ahead at this point. As I'm then heading towards a wall, I have to turn right for the corner. WhiteOut takes the racing line like I'm not there and we colide. Yes, you could say there was more room on the right, but with the speed I had I had to turn into the corner and WhiteOut did nothing to give me any space there. He straightens out and we touch.

Anyway, thats my side of the story.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier - 5
Race - Monaco
Driver involved - speed_knighton
What happened - in short massive dive bomb into T1 causing a pile up and many broken front wings

Dec 22, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ILRT_Goody

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – On the final lap he decided to divebomb me twice pushing me totaly off while he was an lap down even putting me in the wall on the 2nd to last corner of the race it could have ended my race

Okeke21

Sim-Racer
Dec 27, 2018
Okeke

Broke as normal but out of nowhere I got hit from behind and pushed into the wall, I'm happy he gave me back the place and apologised but I'm not happy that I lost positions cause of this and theres nothing I can do about that

Race/Round – ILR7/Round 6

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Okeke21/@MichaelOkeke21 and BWRT_Wais/@WaisKuba77

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
Really sorry again about the incident, I broke slightly too late :( let you back through but did allow ruudgulled to gain a position on us. Totally accept the blame and can only again apologise

Skyzii

Sim-Racer
Sep 30, 2018
Tier- ilr4

Race/Round – Monaco

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @SkyZiiHD (Mister_SkyZii)

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – After a very awkward mistake i was in the wrong way,trying to not bother anyone with my recovery etc But the game gave me a full 3second time pen (i already lost about 10seconds) by cuting the chicane straight

Link of in game POV :

Remove this penalty will put me 5th as I will have only 3 seconds of penalty.

Attachments

Aug 13, 2018
twitter.com
Not entirely sure how much I'm allowed to defend myself here, but i've seen Ronline do it so I figure I can as well.

We're leveled going into the corner and I decide to be the nice guy trying to leave space on the exit. I've seen incidents being reported for being pushed of the track, and no futher action. I dont like that, so I tried to leave a bit of space. Given, its not a lot, but WhiteOut was able to place his left side wheels on the track. Instead, he cuts the corner, rejoining the track on an relative unsave way. This is the only reason he's ahead at this point. As I'm then heading towards a wall, I have to turn right for the corner. WhiteOut takes the racing line like I'm not there and we colide. Yes, you could say there was more room on the right, but with the speed I had I had to turn into the corner and WhiteOut did nothing to give me any space there. He straightens out and we touch.

Anyway, thats my side of the story.

As requested by the IRL Account:

Oct 29, 2018
Ilr 5
Monaco
Involved: TMC_corboy97 and coloman2356
Turn 1 coloman losses his whole wing and is a danger to people. Coming out of the tunnel after the chicane, I think he lets one of the haas’s go and then I go to overtake him then he squeezes me make me lose my front left wing.

ColoMan

Grid Kid
Jul 29, 2019
Tier- ILR5
Drivers involved- Ronline, ColoMan
I had a better start than ronline going into the first corner and gave enough room for the Toro rosso to go into but he straight lined it and hit me into the wall

Mar 21, 2019
Tier- ILR5
Drivers involved- Ronline, ColoMan
I had a better start than ronline going into the first corner and gave enough room for the Toro rosso to go into but he straight lined it and hit me into the wall
Here is my point of view. As you can see i had no intentions to put him into the wall since i lifted during the entire corner if i slammed the brakes at the right point is questionable but the reason i had such a bad start was because my tires were stone cold since i got disqualified from the formation lap with coloman because he ran into me. Since i dont use assists except the racing line i could get a good start with the cold tires. Did not want to lose the position so i wanted to be late on the brakes mid corner i realised he deserved some space but my car wouldnt steer because of the cold tires+ he hit my rear. If im being honest it is my fault for not braking early enough but as you can see i didnt want to put him into the walle it was just an mistake which i apologize for.

ColoMan

Grid Kid
Jul 29, 2019
Ilr 5
Monaco
Involved: TMC_corboy97 and coloman2356
Turn 1 coloman losses his whole wing and is a danger to people. Coming out of the tunnel after the chicane, I think he lets one of the haas’s go and then I go to overtake him then he squeezes me make me lose my front left wing.

Id lost my front wing from the incident at turn one. I let the Haas through as obviously the angle I was at I had to lift even if there was a car there or not, my intention wasn't to put the Merc into the wall as you can see by my steering input I was trying my hardest to turn left. The mercedes driver should have know that I had wing damage and not gone for a move there and should have thought better about the situation as he could overtake me in the pits

Aug 14, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Monaco / Round 6

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ ILRT_Matt3r

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Waning removal which equaled into a penalty. Over the race I had 3 warnings but ultimately I should’ve had only 2 as I had to take avoiding action. My screenshot of the race director didn’t save but I’ve screen recorded all my warnings. Feel free to watch back my stream to double check.

wais77

GP3 Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Instagram.com/waiskuba77
JLuke
He hits me twice, one tap at 7:37 affected my corner and I couldn't do anything to avoid the wall and I almost lost my wing hitting the back of okeke
The second time at 10:36 forced me to cut the chicane and get a warning for no reason, think the last warning I had on lap 33 or 34 gave me a time pen

BigW3810

Sim-Racer
Jul 18, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race/Round – Monaco

Driver(s) involved – BigW3810 @WilliamParlett1 / Eesti_Mats @Eesti_Mats

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Lap 23 BigW gained position with obvious corner cut and didn't give it back.

As you can see when we are going down I am completely along side we both turn in for the corner it is completely normal than we make contact the first time while turning and I continue trying to turn as seen in the clip but I than see that he is going to leave no space so I stay on the flat kerb. I cut as little of the track as possible I tried to rejoin the track strait after the yellow kerb because if I jumped that it would have put us both in the wall but to avoid a dangerous re entry I turned right not cutting the track anymore still on the kerb so I don’t see anything wrong with it if anything I was left with no space

Status
Not open for further replies.