PS4 Season 6 - Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Jan 27, 2019
Tier 7
Round 7 Canada
XxStelianXx RiskyRacer44 (me)
Stelian has gone deep so I’ve seen that opportunity and gone down the inside. A cars width wasn’t left resulting in contact and me spinning.

May 5, 2019
Tier 8
Round 7 Canada
Jess just just decided to drive into me giving me wing damage JessGames95

Toudai

Grid Kid
Jun 1, 2019
Tier 8
Round 7
Canada
Driver involved BGLover 37 (twitter BGlover31) & Toudainl
Leaving me no space resulting in spin in lap 1.

Last edited:
May 5, 2019
Tier 8
Round 7 Canada
CommandoVice lag just made it extremeley difficult to overtake. I had no idea where he was gonna be half the time & eventually he took me out. If he's allowed to continue to race he will be a danger to others

Skyzii

Sim-Racer
Sep 30, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – CANADA

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @KarigeDNPT / @SkyZiiHD / Conzo1993

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –
well nothing to say, karige thought i was pitting and forgot to brake so braked into me ,it works sometimes haha
and I thought i was ghosted when i rejoined the track and i collided with conzo which is my fault

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018
Tier: 5
Canada
Involved coloman2356 , (me) TMC_Corboy97

Coming out of the hairpin in Canada I close up to the back of the I try to pull to left hand side and get damage.

Jan 2, 2019
Tier- 7

Race/Round – 7

Driver(s) involved – Speed_Senna

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Senna cut me off in turn 4 resulting in my losing my wing and ending my race.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @JCoL @Larkin

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –I battled with both for them for an few laps now and jcol overtook me going out of T2 he brakes to hold me up and letting Larkin past but because of that i had to avoid him but while i did that Larkin was next to me moving back towards the racing line causing this crash. I dont know what i could have done there.

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Round 7

Driver(s) involved – Warlock_Meneer

Description of the incident:
Going into T1 ahead and on the driving line but I was hit which caused me to leave the track and go over T1 which lead to me receiving a warning, he also didn't give the position back either.

Mar 10, 2019
Tier-8
Murdock-F1
He went wide. I saw the opportunity as I was on racing line and hit me. Don’t know what to think about it so I’ll let the stewards decide 😂

Larkin

Sim-Racer
Oct 25, 2018
Tier - ILR4
Round - Canada
Drivers Involved - Myself, Jcol_98 , Warlock_meneer
Description of the incident - Coming out of the first chicane, my teammate and I are side by side going towards the right hander. Warlock is behind us on much older hard tyres, but decides to throw his nose between the 2 of us, causing us to collide and our wings to break. Jcol's race is ruined as he has to pit again, I nurse my car around with half a front wing. You can't go 2 wide into the corner we were heading towards, and he was trying to make it 3 wide, its the most stupid move in the world and there was no reason for him to attempt anything there.
49:45 in the video

Aug 13, 2018
twitter.com
Tier- ILR 7

Race/Round – 7, Canada

Driver(s) involved – Apex_Whiteout

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – As I'm going down the backstraight, I'm about the lap Whiteout. In the final chicane I gain so much time, the blue flags come up. At this point, I'm within a second. Debatable wether he should pull over and let me by, but I consider that opportunity one to let me by. Then, after T2, I gain a lot of ground again and I'm now within half a second. This small slightly curved piece of road is opportunity two to let me by, but still he ignores the blue flags. Coming out of T4, I yet again gain huge amounts of time and my front wing comes alongside his rear tyre. He could've easily backed out of the trottle and I would've lapped him. Instead, he choses to, what appears to me, 'fight me for position'.

Link of in game POV

(PS4 for some reason cut the record after the dive)

Dec 22, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Race/Round – Round 7

Driver(s) involved – Warlock_Meneer

Description of the incident:
Going into T1 ahead and on the driving line but I was hit which caused me to leave the track and go over T1 which lead to me
receiving a warning, he also didn't give the position back either.

I was next to him with my front wheels going into the braking zone while preparing to brake i accendently tabbed his rear wheel slightly. Due to the weird contact system it was way worse on his end. At that time i tought he moved so thats why i didnt give the position back but after looking at it afterwards i think i should have given that position back. Im sorry for that and take the blame of it.

Jan 27, 2019
Tier- 7

Race/Round – 7

Driver(s) involved – Speed_Senna

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – Senna cut me off in turn 4 resulting in my losing my wing and ending my race.

I think you’ve posted the wrong clip but I have the behind POV

Jul 29, 2019
Tier: 5
Canada
Involved coloman2356 , (me) TMC_Corboy97

Coming out of the hairpin in Canada I close up to the back of the I try to pull to left hand side and get damage.
I had to move down the straight otherwise I was going to hit a wall if I didn't..... I didn't make any sudden movements at all. No blocking either or weaving. This is just a bad bit of driving by Joe not reacting to a slight movement. I gave him the position back anyway so I don't see any reason to be penalised...

Aug 4, 2019
ILR Tier 6

Lap #31

@dionknul2 and @HeavyT_14

heavy_T had more speed at the exit of the last hairpin and instead of catching up and getting past, he slammed on the back of my car! And I hit the wall. My front wing was completely gone!

Heavy T

Sim-Racer
Jul 9, 2019
England
ILR Tier 6

Lap #31

@dionknul2 and @HeavyT_14

heavy_T had more speed at the exit of the last hairpin and instead of catching up and getting past, he slammed on the back of my car! And I hit the wall. My front wing was completely gone!
My bad, I got too greedy with the slipstream and left it too late to pull out to the left for the overtake.

Jul 9, 2019
Tier- ILR6

Race – Canada

Driver(s) involved – Myself (@Stiggy309) and @petukka16

Description of the incident – Turned left on the straight and put us both into the pit wall. He DNF'd himself but cost me between 15-20 seconds and a shot at the podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.