PS4 Season 6 - Round 8 - French Grand Prix - Incidents Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
All incidents must be reported no later then 2pm UK Time next day. We have a tight turn around and a small team so would appreciate co-operation in reporting any issues ASAP.

To report you must do the following for it to be officially recognised by the steward team, failing to do so will mean it will not be looked at as the steward team need to be given correct information at the time of the investigation;

Tier-

Race/Round –

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

Link of in game POV (link has to be available on Youtube or Twitter and must not be taken down until the investigation is over) Mobile devices used for filming or using race broadcast as proof won’t be accepted. Footage provided must be on incident only and not a full race POV, this time consuming for stewards.

Above is the template all drivers must you when submitting an incident, if the incident is to remove a penalty or any other miscellaneous then we appreciate that there might not be drivers involved.

For any corner cutting penalties to be removed you must provide your race director displaying all your warnings.
Desync incidents - we will be less forgiving this season regarding this and issue penalties to reoccuring offenders. There has been more than enough warnings about the state of the game.

Failing to provide the information stated will mean your incident will not be looked at.

This thread is for drivers to post incidents ONLY.
Not for discussion or disagreements with drivers or the stewards team. Any such negative remarks will be removed and drivers will be warned.

Okeke21

Sim-Racer
Dec 27, 2018
Tier-

Race/Round – Round 8

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Okeke21/MichaelOkeke21 & Speed_Senna/@matt_1406

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I'm ahead going into the corner and brake later to allow room for Speed_Senna when turning in, and Speed_Senna goes in late, forcing me off track resulting in me getting a 10 second penalty going off track when I also didn't gain an advantage on the car in front after the debacle. As a result I'd like to request to have the 10 seconds removed.

Mar 21, 2019
Tier 8 ps4
Round france
Drivers involved dexter and morras25
Lap one I'm avoiding an incident in front of me and dexter swerving in to me...

CC76

Grid Kid
Jul 16, 2019
Tier 8 ps4
Round france
I was hit from the back and the right, so was sandwiched between you and the guy on my right. Sorry for the wheel to wheel incident, but I feel like it was a racing incident in a hectic first few corners

Dec 22, 2018
Tier- ILR4

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @BWRT_Josh

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – I was just battling with him and he dives up my inside pushing me very wide into the long left hander. luckly i got the position back an corner later But then he decides to divebomb me in the final corner leaving no space at all and giving me front wing damage.

Jacko10509

ILR8 PS4 Coordinator
Staff member
Aug 13, 2018
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
twitter.com
Tier 8 ps4
Round france
Mate, you need to attach the footage to this. I assume you’re uploading to YouTube and will link it later?

Aug 13, 2018
Tier- 5

Race/Round – Round 8 France

JYPynski, @Pynski
kamkaymon153, @shapeshifterguy

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) –

I started the hot lap at Qualifying and while taking racing line into T1, Kam was coming out of pits and didn't notice me at all and also turned a bit to the left to make it even harder to avoid the crash. From my POV he had enough time and space to back off and leave the racing line for me. Luckily it didn't ruin the whole hot lap.

(Apologise for the language)

Jan 2, 2019
Tier- 7

Race/Round – 8

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter - RiskyRacer44/@SpeedRiskyRacer

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV) – going in to turn 3 Risky pushes my rear round and then goes to my inside for turn 4 while im still trying to catch the car and pushes me wide around the rest of the turn taking the possiton.

POV:

Track Side:

Jul 29, 2019
Tier- ILR5
Drivers involved- ColoMan, Kam
Going into turn one side by side I take the outside which is the strongest line and Kam should give up the corner as I'm on the racing line and you cannot go through T1 side by side at his angle. He decides to still take the corner and takes my wing off

kam

Sim-Racer
Aug 29, 2018
Tier- 5

Race/Round – Round 8 France

JYPynski, @Pynski
kamkaymon153, @shapeshifterguy

I started the hot lap at Qualifying and while taking racing line into T1, Kam was coming out of pits and didn't notice me at all and also turned a bit to the left to make it even harder to avoid the crash. From my POV he had enough time and space to back off and leave the racing line for me. Luckily it didn't ruin the whole hot lap.

(Apologise for the language)
@JYPynski I did see you coming and I did try to stay out of the way. However, I was reaching the end of pit lane and I wasn't exactly wanting to take the chance of the game yelling at me or something. I unfortunately do not record Qualy, but I give you my word that it was not intentional. Apologies.

Oct 29, 2018
Ilr 5
France
Drivers involved: Sam Saunders, Tmc_Corboy97

Race start going into T1 I get hit and I end of losing my wheel in the wall

kam

Sim-Racer
Aug 29, 2018
Tier- ILR5
Drivers involved- ColoMan, Kam
Going into turn one side by side I take the outside which is the strongest line and Kam should give up the corner as I'm on the racing line and you cannot go through T1 side by side at his angle. He decides to still take the corner and takes my wing off
Last I checked, I'm well within my right to defend my position no matter where we are on track, especially considering I was ahead going into the corner.

@3:57

As for the incident, I was defending the inside down the main straight into T1. ColoMan gets a slipstream and comes alongside into the braking zone. I try to brake late and hard, and as I go to turn in, ColoMan makes contact with me which unfortunately results in wing damage for him. I give my word that there no ill intention and that I did not mean to make contact and in my opinion, this is just an unfortunate racing incident

CC76

Grid Kid
Jul 16, 2019
ILR8 lap 1 dexter punts me off and I go from P1 to last at turn 1
We made contact yes, but I couldn't avoid it since it seemed like your car was almost parked in the corner. Is braked and was All the way down to second gear trying to avoid you. That resulted in my getting hit from behind and the sides. I'm very sorry for the incident, but I don't know if it is caused by lag in the game or why you seemed to be parked in to T1, but I couldn't go anyware. I was already committed to follow you around the corner with the preassure from behind and on the sides.

ILR Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
Oct 8, 2018
www.ilrleague.com
Drivers,

Unless you are posting an incident with footage attached please do not post here. if you are trying to back yourself against an incident that is fine, but you are expected to follow the procedure mentioned in the pinned post, which includes supporting your claim with footage, otherwise its hearsay. @CC76 @CommandoVice @Morras25

As always if the guidelines are not followed we are not obliged to look at the incidents and take onboard any comments . Your job as a driver to give us all the information we need to look into everything in as much detail as possible. If you can't, then we cant be 100% sure we are making the right decision.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
France lap 24
Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - Okeke21/MichaelOkeke21 & Speed_Senna/@matt_1406

Going into turn 1 the Sauber commits to the inside the comes back to the racing line, he squeezed me on the straight, then going into turn one he just turns in as if I’m not there causing damage to my wing and therefore can’t catch him for the reminder of the race.

Dec 27, 2018
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Tier - ILR8

Driver(s) involved – Gamertags & twitter @ - commandovice/commandovice

Description of the incident (include what lap of the race and what went wrong from your POV)
Lots of lag, really disturbing..

Status
Not open for further replies.